View Single Post
Unread 07-08-2003, 10:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
Ugly Bastard

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pretty damn impartial either way here, but I'll play devil's advocate with ya.

Firstly, you say that Tiger Football is irrelevant simply because you say it is. Well, based on your logic that you used of why it is irrelevant, you could also say that Volleyball, Basketball, Tennis, Soccer, Baseball, and Wrestling are irrelevant too; so why just stop at football?

Secondly, you say that simply because they have not won any Sectional Championships, they are completely un-productive. Apparantly being ranked as one of the Top 10 football programs in the state for a few years running now isn't enough to consider them as a productive unit?! Take a look at all of the kids from Warsaw who have gotten football scholarships, or even fat kids who used football as a means to get in shape...how could you say that it is un-productive now? Winning sectionals is not the only defining element of production.

Thirdly, you say that it is funny. Well, this is a pretty subjective arguement...so I can't really shoot down your own opinion too easily.

In total, to say that Tiger Football is pointless may not be entirely false...but when you use the arguements that you did, it is more than false. Come back with a voice of reason, and maybe people will start to side with you, Fruit.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote