View Single Post
Unread 08-29-2003, 01:41 AM   #159 (permalink)
buckeye

Internets: 10
buckeye is on a distinguished road
fruity b-

i'm one of those hardcore 90% humidity football players, who is also a multisport athlete, so when you say make a generalized statment to the extent of football players dont practice like real men, it applys to me. What i was merely saying is that i'd be more than happy to show you what real men practice like, since we both can agree you can handle football conditioning.

Cross country runners are a hell of a lot faster and have much better endurance than ANY football player

hmmmm that is one hell of a statement, i doubt that one would hold up too long. If you want to see endurance ill just go ahead and extend my invitation to everyone, come to a swim practice with me, or you could just try this on your own: when you run, breath every other second.

Lastly to everyone bashing the football team, in case you havent noticed there are 3 members on here who play football, 3. Chances are we aren't the stereotypical football players that you hate, so howbout this either...

A. Stop bashing the 3 of us, or i'm going to get pissy.
B. Tell the people you want to bash to get thier asses on nubblies, because seriously this is chickenshit.
buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote