View Single Post
Unread 07-18-2004, 09:13 PM   #44 (permalink)
farawayfromhere

Internets: 10
farawayfromhere is on a distinguished road
Oh my gosh! boys, boys, boys!!! calm yourselves! Now listen! I'm a big girl and I can choose my own battles, and what do you know, I can fight 'em too!!! I can fend for myself and I am pretty sure I make my own decisions on my romantic interests. By the way you all are talking it seems like you half expect to be able to waltz right up to me and make me weak in the knees. News Flash: IT AIN'T HAPPENIN'!!!! Now, I can understand where The Butcher is coming from, he is just taking the natural role of the over protective best friend. That, and violence is just part of his nature. But you all need to just the chill the hell out and realize that unless I say so, none of you are getting near me. No need to go get all huffy and puffy with each other. Its no ones decision but my own so that's who you need to take it up with.

"I always tell the girls never take it seriously. If you never take it seriously then you never get hurt. If you never get hurt then you always have fun, and if you ever get lonely you can just go to the record store and visit your friends."
farawayfromhere is offline   Reply With Quote