View Single Post
Unread 02-16-2005, 07:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
Orgazmo
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Quote:
Originally posted by Beebs:
A quick fix might be setting the new "day" to start at 530-6 AM, as this is how most of us operate.
I think that's a great idea...and probably really easy to implement.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ironic Mustache:
I actually don't think there's any programming involved with manipulating the control panel. There's definitely not on my site, but you can do more cool shit on this one so I don't know.

Hey gaz, where in your control panel can you make new tags?
You have the same board that I do...just a newer version. Anything I can do in my control panel, you can do too...plus some extra stuff. Most of the stuff I change can't be done in the control panel though...like tags and the like.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote