Thread: Sleep
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2002, 01:24 AM   #18 (permalink)
BigDongedHoe
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 47473
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

You are wrong sir your testicles were ripped off after having gay sex stop trying to blame your own stories which you are extremely embarassed about on other people you sick homosexual fuck.

"I'm the one who almost got raped by the supermonkey in the world where we don't spank the monkey, the monkey spanks us."

First of all the only "supermonkey" you've been getting raped by is your boyfriends monkey (you know the one I was talking about in the forest) which farther proves my point that you get raped by monkey (dick) which has everything leading up to you being homosexual. I dont' know if "supermonkey" is a little pet name you gave your boyfriends shlong but the world your livin in is ones where homosexuals like you get raped by your boyfriends wangs which you happen to name "supermonkey".

You nutless (because they were ripped off by the noble rabbit) Homosexual!!
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote