View Single Post
Unread 01-05-2009, 01:12 AM   #1632 (permalink)
Pliedes

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcTivE View Post
Some random dude at the Video Saloon in B-town on NYE came up to me, took my hat off, and threw it...and then threatened to beat my ass.

I said to him, man I don't deal with that, I just call the cops. And then he proceeded to continue threatening and intimidating me. I almost started crying.

I then went over to the bouncer, and he told him to get the fuck out. I was worried about exiting the bar shortly thereafter...but thankfully was safe.
Personal interjection, if I may. I've been to the video saloon (the vid) more times than I care to recollect. Been in one fight, kicked out a couple times. My old dive bar.

Anyway- I must ask, what did you do to provoke this guy? Did he walk up and randomly threaten you? I doubt it. Even if you did provoke him, instead of giving him shit and frontin' you just ran to mike? That was your backup plan....to cry?

Sure a taser would work, but so would a switchblade. Fuck, anyone in indiana can carry a gun if youre white and have a clean record. I guess what I'm really saying is- beyond carrying a weapon, what do you think put you at risk to begin with? Why did this "fight" break out at all???
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote