View Single Post
Unread 04-01-2009, 12:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pliedes

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Thumbs up cigarette, cigarette

I like smoking. Tobacco is tasty and enjoyable, imo.

Now for the caveat.

I never smoked at all in high school. The summer after I started smoking occasionally, which by sophomore year escalated to about 1/2 a pack (10 smokes) a day. I also drank heavily, which contributed to my enjoyment of tobacco. Around my senior year I stopped completely. I have since found that, like all things, cigarettes are best enjoyed in moderation. I now average about one pack every two weeks- one square a day, give or take.

That being said, is there anyone else on this board who also enjoys this hallowed American plant? Tobacco plays a important, nay pivotal, role in American history- and while that is not the reason I smoke, it's an important fact that our 'moral majority' likes to forget.

I don't want this thread to be a love it/hate it type deal, as you obviously you either like smoking or you don't, but I think the middle ground (ie- moderation, occasional smoking) deserves a bit of recognition.

Oh, and my favorite brand was Camel Filters (before they changed the blend and packaging).

Last edited by Pliedes; 04-01-2009 at 12:41 PM.
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote