Thread: The Universe
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 10:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mr. Blonde
Spice Master

Internets: 275079
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Universe

This is a subject I have become extremely interested in since coming to South Korea for some reason. I check Nasa's website almost everyday, along with the APOD site and read as many theories about space and the universe as I can understand/have time for. I took an astronomy class in college and thought it was pretty much retarded, but also my professor had an Indian accent that was so thick the only way I passed the class was by reading the entire textbook, and all we seemed to learn about was constellations and equations. I realize these are important parts of understanding the universe, but not exactly the best pretenses to incite interest in the subject, which is really what any 100 level class should be about. But I digress...

Here you can post cool shit you find about space, the universe, and other mysteries of life. Carl Sagan has been a pretty huge influence on me thus far.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote