View Single Post
Unread 11-18-2009, 07:10 PM   #24 (permalink)
Beebs
Poor Sport

Internets: 127341
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorNumber View Post
I going to have to hand this one to Dent by a mile. While there is undoubtedly information that we aren't privy to, I just can't see this being a conspiracy case. I've always wondered just how large of an impact instant-media has had on society. If you think about it, Vietnam was the first war with major media coverage. In a shocking surprise, the public found out that war is horrific. Whooaaa, wait a second! I thought war was just a bunch of black and white footage of bombs falling and people running goofily over trenches!! You mean children actually get killed, and troops get maimed? Well... now all of a sudden war doesn't seem so whimsical and glamorous! Let's wear a bunch of bright mixed colors, smoke drugs and protest!! We have every right to do this, cuz it's guarded under the first amendment... but we'll conveniently ignore the rest of that silly document! Yeah, that's the American spirit.

Now every time some incident happens we have millions of assholes (not to call you an asshole Fruitacious) who seem to think they're David Caruso. Do you seriously think that after watching [presumably] less than 30 minutes of news coverage that you've just discovered a major government cover-up?

Truly tragic situation.
How can people so thoughtful and intuitive as PN share the same DNA genome with people so mindless of Fruitacious B?
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote