Thread: Who Are You?
View Single Post
Unread 03-20-2010, 10:34 PM   #17 (permalink)
DDTempest
Ahoy Fuckbag

Internets: 187030
DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by f3lix View Post
Could you try NOT editing your posts for once and just get it right the first time? You also just spent 200 words telling us you don't have that much time. Upper level education teaches you how to be concise with wording and get to the point. Just try it to save us all time.
This. I read the first fifteen words of your posts and then I get bored and quit.

Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
DDTempest is offline   Reply With Quote