View Single Post
Unread 03-22-2010, 03:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
StabMaster Arson
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
Default Game Reviews and Previews

Do we really not have a place to review video games yet? I thought someone started a thread a while ago but didn't come up with anything when I searched... anyway, we have one now.

I just finished playing through Heavy Rain on the ps3 for a second time, I can't recommend it highly enough. You tend to watch the game more than actively playing, I liken it to a 'choose your own adventure' book. You play as a handful of different characters all with the common goal of catching a serial killer. It's a shorter game, only taking 6ish hours to complete... but the replayability is amazing, after playing through twice, I have only seen about 20% of the available scenes and I've already had 2 different outcomes w/ 2 different killers and there's already downloadable content available. as long as you're not put off by a shitload of cut-scenes, I'd say give this one a try.

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote