View Single Post
Unread 03-23-2010, 05:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
DJ FC
MURICAN

Internets: 250185
DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute
For Shameful Transgressions
Send a message via AIM to DJ FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by StabMaster Arson View Post
Do we really not have a place to review video games yet? I thought someone started a thread a while ago but didn't come up with anything when I searched... anyway, we have one now.

I just finished playing through Heavy Rain on the ps3 for a second time, I can't recommend it highly enough. You tend to watch the game more than actively playing, I liken it to a 'choose your own adventure' book. You play as a handful of different characters all with the common goal of catching a serial killer. It's a shorter game, only taking 6ish hours to complete... but the replayability is amazing, after playing through twice, I have only seen about 20% of the available scenes and I've already had 2 different outcomes w/ 2 different killers and there's already downloadable content available. as long as you're not put off by a shitload of cut-scenes, I'd say give this one a try.

YouTube - Heavy Rain - Official E3 Trailer [HD]

Say Wha?

I played it twice and 90% of the content was the same, despite me trying my hardest to make the game different. And I've read online that the killer is always the same...

The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC is offline   Reply With Quote