Thread: High Things!
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 10:36 PM   #95 (permalink)
Ironic Mustache
G'd up from the feet up.

Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitacious B View Post
No beer, but you can wear a uniform and kill a man.
18 is too young for people to go to war also. I'm not sure where we got this notion that 18 is the magic age where we're emotionally/intellectually developed enough to do certain things and not others. Prior to 18 we're victims of sex, post 18 we're sexual predators. I think there should be an adult test you have to pass. Once you pass it you can vote, go to war, drive (yeah I said it, 16 year olds are something like 3X more likely to get into accidents), and no longer are allowed to have sex with 15 year olds.

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote