View Single Post
Unread 12-03-2010, 02:52 AM   #104 (permalink)
Mr. Blonde
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinisterKid View Post
...saying "most" Muslims approve killing every non-Muslim is a little much. A lot do though.
I wasn't trying to infer that you were trying to protect them. I think this area is where a lot of people get fumbled up, especially those (most of us in the Western world) who haven't had much experience with Muslims. It generally boils down to two attitudes:

All Muslims want to kill us, Islam is a violent religion, they hate our freedom!

and

The Muslims that really want to kill us are a very small and extremist minority, most Muslims are just like you and me.

But now you are telling us that, a lot of Muslims truly do feel like we are infidels and that we should be converted or subjugated or killed? I'm not trying to seem naive, as i've done a lot of research on the matter, but this shocks me a bit, as I've tried very hard to not have such a fearful attitude of Islam. But what kind of percentages are we looking at here?
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote