View Single Post
Unread 11-12-2011, 11:33 PM   #26 (permalink)
Saint DH

Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like a terrible idea. I've never played any of the other Elder Scrolls games either, but from what I've seen, Skyrim blows the other two out of the fucking water when it comes to looks, combat and anything else that matters (except perhaps story, but who gives a fuck). The graphics of the world look incredible in this game, and the animations of the finishing moves and other stealthy-type kills you can do look amazing. I would totally buy this game if I didn't already know that it would consume my life, so I'll probably just rent it a couple times and call it quits.

I've tried renting Batman since you fuckers have told me how awesome it is, but Redbox doesn't carry the god damned game.
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote