View Single Post
Unread 07-21-2012, 01:24 PM   #22 (permalink)
Repugnant Abomination
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute

Overall it was epic, and a fitting end to the trilogy. I thought Bane was great, though nothing could live up to The joker--we all knew this going in. Hathaway was surprisingly good as Catwoman, and it was Bale's best performance in the entire trilogy; his scene with Cain were amazing. I felt parts of the movie were rushed, strangely enough, since it was almost three hours long, and I wish the pacing would have been smoother. Nolan bit off a little too much and wasn't able to give everything the attention it deserved.

Still, awesome movie. I give it an 8.8 out of 10.
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote