View Single Post
Unread 11-17-2012, 11:37 PM   #495 (permalink)
Saint DH

Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute

This article is factually incorrect and rather embarrassingly so. The CEO who supposedly received a large raise was former CEO Driscoll, not current CEO Greg Rayburn. Within a matter of weeks after the change in Driscoll's compensation package, he was fired and replaced with Rayburn. This occurred in March of this year. Shortly after Rayburn took over as CEO, he cut his salary to $1 for the remainder of the year.

If I were Mr. Rayburn, I would be rather upset by this libelous article. I suggest the author issue a correction to this factually incorrect article and redact portions that impugn Mr. Rayburn's integrity.

It's really a shame to see such sloppy reporting.
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote