View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 11:55 AM   #25 (permalink)
DDTempest
Ahoy Fuckbag

Internets: 187030
DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
I've heard a lot of good things about that Walking Dead game. I noticed that it's available on all different sorts of platforms like PC, PS3, and iPad/iPhone. Does it matter what platform you play on in terms of quality, gameplay and whatnot?

I'm leaning towards getting it on the iPad because that will be the easiest to purchase/download, but if it sucks dick without a controller or keyboard then I'll go another route. Thanks.
I picked this up for PS3 based on the pouring of accolades its received and was unimpressed, I stopped playing after about two hours because the game just felt tedious as shit.

Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
DDTempest is offline   Reply With Quote