Thread: 2013 NHL
View Single Post
Unread 06-05-2013, 02:20 PM   #67 (permalink)
Cocktooth

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

The Kings played the best they can play vs. the Hawks last night IMO, and really only won a 2-1 game. They are fast on home ice, but I think the Hawks will adjust well. Quick was amazing last night. 19 shots on goal my ass. Home cooking on the shot category as the Hawks peppered him a ton in the third alone.

Duncan Keith has a disciplinary meeting in regards to his slash to the face of Jeff Carter at 1:30. I've yet to hear what has happened, but I think the league suspends him 4 games, he appeals and gets 2. It was unintentional, but at the same time, you are responsible for the actions of your stick. It could be more games, depending on how hard shanny wants to come down on him.

Tomorrow nights game becomes a lot more interesting having to bump up guys on the blue line. Hjalmerson has to be feeling the block shot he took this morning. Oduya didn't play his best game of the series last night, and now he has to step up into a bigger role.

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote