Thread: Philip Rivers
View Single Post
Unread 12-13-2013, 11:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
Orgazmo
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305563
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Smile Philip Rivers

When I was born, the doctor panicked. I was immediately diagnosed as a jaundiced infant that was asphyxiating. It took a nurse stepping in to get Doc to stop trying to "resuscitate" me. She pointed out that the yellow and blue covering my skin was actually body paint. I was a chargers fan from my first cell, you see. When I grew arms, I painted myself so that, upon arrival, I would be known for what I was. From the womb to the world, I was born in Blue and Yellow. True story.

As a diehard Chargers fan, I face a decent bit of scrutiny. Nearly all of that comes from folks not understanding how a person could support Philip Rivers, a man that many believe to be a huge douche. The problem, of course, is the portrayal of the man--a man that is actually a gentle soul with a kind heart. His passion oftentimes garners him persecution. In a rare moment last night, though, he was granted ten minutes of airtime following a smooth victory over the Scoundrel Broncos of Denver.

Gentlemen, whether you love, think you hate, or are entirely indifferent of the man, I would urge you to spend a few minutes staring into the soul of the true Philip Rivers by watching his post-game interview.

NFL.com link:

San Diego Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers: 'We knew nobody gave us a chance' - NFL Videos

Direct video file link:

http://ll.video.nfl.com/films/s2013/...n_set_700k.mp4
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote