View Single Post
Old 11-25-2014, 09:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
Mr. Blonde
Spice Master

Internets: 275079
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's related, as comedy is part of culture, and I can easily see comedy (along with acting and many of the other expressive arts) essentially evolving from the "base emotion" of playfulness. We see playfulness in other mammals, it makes sense that comedy branched from that in humans to cope with suffering and death.

And that is pretty interesting. Sometimes I think about how terrifying flying/being responsible for a jet must be. As cool as the job would be, don't think i'd want that responsibility.

Pilot dies after military jet crashes in California | Fox News

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote