Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > The Confessional/Advice Line

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2003, 11:32 PM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Exclamation

Stealing from Goodwill is about the easiest thing in the world.

It's also fun as hell.

This past break, Tonguegina and I were wondering around goodwill like normal, and found a few little items which caught our fancy. Honestly though, they weren't even worth waiting in line or paying a quarter for, so into our pockets they went.

Now, I'm sure most nubblites who go to Goodwill have at some point stolen something. So this is what I propose we do. One day, over Christmas break, we all plan a specific time to meet at Goodwill. We then proceed to all plunder the store at the same time. After an alloted ammount of time, say 20 minutes, we again meet outside to determine who made off with the most. Shits and giggles my friend, all for shits and giggles.
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2003, 11:41 PM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Call me a liberal, but stealing from Goodwill is pretty low if you ask me. Stealing from Walmart, etc is justifiable I suppose, but taking shit from Goodwill is pretty low. Just my two cents...

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2003, 11:49 PM   #3 (permalink)

Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Liberal.
Old 12-01-2003, 11:51 PM   #4 (permalink)

Internets: 10
long-since-forgotten is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to long-since-forgotten
Oh c'mon stealing in general is just fun, no matter how low it is. I've never stolen from Goodwill, but I have stolen quite a bit from Salvation Army. I'm game.

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." - James Dean
long-since-forgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2003, 11:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 47473
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

I quit stealing around a year and a half ago...it's an addiction just like drugs in my opinion. It's a rush, one that you want to relive over and over again, until your fucked by getting caught. Count me out guys I apologize...

There's life and then there is Cubs baseball, it's a chore to seperate the two.
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2003, 11:57 PM   #6 (permalink)

Internets: 82
Alpha will become famous soon enough
I'm liberal as hell and let me tell you stealing from Goodwill is perfectly fine. My friend and I were at the Elkhart Goodwill and decided to go to goodwill the day before a halfoff sale. We found lots of great stuff and decided that we'd hide it all so no one else got it before we did saturday. Our hiding place? A suitcase for sale. We got the great idea to buy some stuff the next day and buy the suitcase... filled with other clothes.
Needless to say we made off scotch free and made off with well over 50 dollars of merchandise (normal day).

Great Fucking Moral of This Story
Stealing from Goodwill is great, and easy.

Gods are but men with immortal souls.
Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2003, 01:13 AM   #7 (permalink)

Location: that one place...you know, with the fire and damnation? oh yeh, hell.
the Butcher is on a distinguished road
Stealing from Goodwill fucking rocks. Sure, it's a thrift store, but think about it this way. Most of the clothes in there have probably been donated by people you know anyways. So, in essence, you're just taking clothes from your friends. I'm completely game for this idea.

meet me at the corner of 5th and pontiac. and make sure that no one else is with you, if you wish to see them alive again.
the Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2003, 02:02 AM   #8 (permalink)

BDH, I'm sure this won't send you on a massive spree of looting, you should come along.

Where is Tonguegina on this? I know he's down.
Old 12-02-2003, 03:36 AM   #9 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Oh, I'm down. Looks like the two liberals in Warsaw are fine with it...

I originally did not plan on it being so large scale, but whatever. At it's core it was one or two people, you know, easier to get away with...type thing.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2003, 04:18 AM   #10 (permalink)

buckeye is on a distinguished road
yep but its like stealing candy from a baby, if you're going to steal do so from walmart, its more profitable, and more riskay.
buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2003, 03:25 PM   #11 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

I have only stolen one time....that was a baseball weekly and thats cause they keep bumping up the god damned price of their PAPER....yeah when i was little it was 75 cents....now its 2 dollars....damn you MLB

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2003, 10:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
Bokononist

Internets: 11801
Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

So yeah, I went to the great establishment of goodwill tonight for a bit of a warm up. I walked out wearing about $20 of new clothes, of which the only thing I paid for was a pair of $1 top gun aviator sunglasses. Yes, even when I steal stuff I always buy at least one thing, as to not seem too suspicious. Items retrieved : $10 guess flare jeans (they look okay actually), a $5 adidas gray (or is it grey?) track jacket, and a $3 t shirt. Not too bad for a night's "work".

I think that the day we do this should be on %50 off day. There's soo many people there on those days that they couldn't possibly keep track of who is walking out with what.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
Fruitacious B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2003, 11:21 PM   #13 (permalink)

buckeye is on a distinguished road
i dont steal from goodwill i support them!! stop stealing from goodwill, you are killing the company, and putting handicapped Americans out of work.

Support Goodwill
buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2003, 11:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Quote:
Originally posted by buckeye:
...and putting handicapped Americans out of work.
I've been to Goodwill my fair share of times, and I must say that I really don't recall any handicapped people working there.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 12:56 AM   #15 (permalink)

Titan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by buckeye:
Support Goodwill
Support Music

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 01:13 AM   #16 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

Yes support Music..i agree..i have stopped downloading music all together and now purchase my music!!!! makes me proud of myself

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 01:15 AM   #17 (permalink)

Titan is on a distinguished road

Shit.
It makes me proud of you too if that does anything for you.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 01:22 AM   #18 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
I buy all my music from Goodwill.

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 01:33 AM   #19 (permalink)

Two birds, one stone.
Old 12-03-2003, 02:24 AM   #20 (permalink)
Bokononist

Internets: 11801
Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

I steal my music from goodwill, fuckers.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
Fruitacious B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 03:00 AM   #21 (permalink)

cough man is on a distinguished road
Robbing Goodwill is like stealing from a blind old lady with her depends down, you people are fucking merciless, its amazing what some people will do for thrills, so with that said.............................................. .........OF COURSE IM FUCKING IN!!!!

I hope you enjoy living on top of the world, when you die knowing you lived your life on your knees.
cough man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 03:50 AM   #22 (permalink)

Internets: 123
Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough

Stealing from Good Will is so low. You're going to put nice old ladies out of business. You are a piece of shit if you steal from Good Will.

The Glyde don't sign no autographs
Trout Sniffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 06:14 AM   #23 (permalink)

Internets: 252353
Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by cough man:
Robbing Goodwill is like stealing from a blind old lady with her depends down
What other way is there to rob blind, old ladies...?
Johnny Richter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 01:41 PM   #24 (permalink)
Ish...

silver and cold is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to silver and cold
The only problem with walmart over goodwill..is walmart has over 200 hundred cameras going at once...trust me I know from past experiance!!!
Marsh isnt to hard, unless your stealin alcohol.
*cough*

the killer in me is the killer in you.
silver and cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 03:04 AM   #25 (permalink)

cough man is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Dirty Harry:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by cough man:
Robbing Goodwill is like stealing from a blind old lady with her depends down
What other way is there to rob blind, old ladies...?</font>[/quote]i am not sure but if i find another i will let you know

I hope you enjoy living on top of the world, when you die knowing you lived your life on your knees.
cough man is offline   Reply With Quote