Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > The Confessional/Advice Line

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-12-2003, 05:54 PM   #101 (permalink)

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

*tells the Butcher that Titan was not refering to Onanism
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2003, 08:13 PM   #102 (permalink)

Internets: 10
the_butcher is on a distinguished road
*kicks Pliedes in the head for being a fuck

| bite the bullet and swallow lead |
the_butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2003, 01:34 AM   #103 (permalink)
Bokononist

Internets: 11801
Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

*tells the two posters above to take the asterisks to their intended thread.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
Fruitacious B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2003, 01:48 AM   #104 (permalink)

Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

*thinks that Fruit mouthed off to the wrong two people...
Unread 11-13-2003, 01:55 AM   #105 (permalink)
Bokononist

Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by Pliedes:
*thinks that Fruit mouthed off to the wrong two people...
I’m shaking at the keyboard.

No really, I'm shaking.

Unread 11-13-2003, 01:58 AM   #106 (permalink)

Puts some gloves on. Better yet, mittens, just so I can see how if you can type.
Unread 11-13-2003, 02:01 AM   #107 (permalink)
Bokononist

Quote:
Originally posted by Pliedes:
Puts some gloves on. Better yet, mittens, just so I can see how if you can type.
What?

Unread 11-13-2003, 03:11 AM   #108 (permalink)

You're shaking, which means you're probably cold. Because you can't be that scared.
Unread 11-13-2003, 03:32 AM   #109 (permalink)

sim_flex_x is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to sim_flex_x
hey butcher- how much would i have to pay you to actually kill my roommate?
sim_flex_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2003, 03:58 AM   #110 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
sim,
how about I seduce your roomate, make her fall madly in love with me, convince her that indy is no place for a girl like her, move her to ft. wayne, find her a good job and live off her earnings for the next few years, marry her, convince her that she is a worthless sack of assholes and that suicide is the only way out, attend her funeral, collect all of her worldly possesions, continue about my way... would that help you out?

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2003, 04:51 AM   #111 (permalink)

stab-
if you would be so kind, i'd greatly appreciate it. Could you have her out by monday?

I understand that's a short amount of time, but you're so suave, i'm sure you could pull it off
Unread 11-13-2003, 01:45 PM   #112 (permalink)

Internets: 306
fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to fancymeghan Send a message via AIM to fancymeghan
nothing makes a day better than the extermination of a roommate.
fancymeghan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2003, 04:11 PM   #113 (permalink)

I am going to literally end her life in about five minutes if i don't leave the room...

i'm kinda tempted to stay, just to see if i'll really do it... what kind of sentence am i looking at for murder? life? ish?
Unread 11-13-2003, 05:50 PM   #114 (permalink)

Titan is on a distinguished road

Oh who cares.
Just do it.
You'll alleviate your problem and then you'll go to jail, providing a big laugh for the rest of us.
The only downside is that you'd have the possibility of obtaining a cellmate you don't like.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2003, 11:00 PM   #115 (permalink)

Internets: 82
Alpha will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Titan:
The only downside is that you'd have the possibility of obtaining a cellmate you don't like.
You can kill her too though and really what are they going to do to you? Give you life? again?

Gods are but men with immortal souls.
Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2003, 02:14 AM   #116 (permalink)

Small Confession of the Day:
I just printed off a 105 page document, a personal record.
Unread 11-14-2003, 02:17 AM   #117 (permalink)

I send random IMs to people becuase i get bored on Nubblies. I'm sure it just pisses people off but having the ability to do so just makes me so tempted.

Unread 11-14-2003, 02:28 AM   #118 (permalink)

ahead of a backwards game is on a distinguished road

i watch lizzie mcguire every once in a while to watch the increase in hilary duff' breasts as the season goes by. yeah i know its sad, but shes as hot as the olsen twins. i just sucks that there is only one of her. oh well. in a few years im sure we'll see them all playboy, and ill be the first one at the store to buy it.
ahead of a backwards game is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2003, 09:44 PM   #119 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
Small Confession of the Day
I have tossed around this: 'What is the point of long meaningful relationships?'
I have been with the same girl for almost nine monthes, and sometimes I am with other girls and I think, 'If I do this will it really make a difference?'

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2003, 03:23 AM   #120 (permalink)

Internets: 306
fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to fancymeghan Send a message via AIM to fancymeghan
you learn a lot from a long relationship whether it be good or bad...you learn so much about yourself.

[ November 17, 2003, 12:25 AM: Message edited by: fancymeghan ]
fancymeghan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2003, 03:51 AM   #121 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by fancymeghan:
you learn a lot from a long relationship whether it be good or bad...you learn so much about yourself.
Give that woman a prize for a great answer.
Unread 11-17-2003, 07:33 AM   #122 (permalink)

Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road
*hands her a sack of candy
Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2003, 10:07 AM   #123 (permalink)

Random Thought of the Day

I pissed in Chuck's sack of candy he was carrying around. I wonder if he ever ate it?

Unread 11-17-2003, 01:38 PM   #124 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Small Confession of the Day

I fed Alpha a mixture of various herbs which turns his piss into rat poison. Why? Because he posted a RTotD in the SCofD thread.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2003, 07:00 PM   #125 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
He He He He He.
Yes, I am learning an awful lot.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote