Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > The Confessional/Advice Line

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2002, 12:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
JohnnyRichter

Cool

I need to confess a sin. A terrible, terrible sin called "Whore Bashing". What is Whore Bashing? Whore Bashing is when you (and possibly a couple of friends) go into an internet chat room and attempt to make people VERY offended, and very angry.

There are times when I will whore bash for hours at a time late on Friday and Saturday nights, up to 3 in the morning. Why? Why do I do such things? I'll tell you why, it's fucking hilarious.

Seriously though, I feel that everytime I complete a sucessful (or even unsucessful for that matter) bash, that I am damning myself to hell forever. The weird thing is, I obviously don't seem to mind much because I continue doing it regularly.

Let me explain why I feel these bashes are so evil. We (my friend and I) will go into an advice room, where I'm sure some people are seeking real advice, and when they ask for advice, we will say, "I got some advice for you, get a mother fuckin gun, go into the mother fuckin bahtroom and blow your fuckin brains out bitch" Now, most of the time no one kills themself, in fact, I don't know of anyone that has actually killed themselves because of what we have said.

Another thing that tends to happen, is a girl will talk, now when a girl talks you can go 1 of 2 routes with it. You can either explain to her that she is a dirty whore that sucks dick for 25 cents or less, and that she is an STD vending machine, or you can explain to her that girls are worthless and weak and tell them that they're good for cooking cleaning and sex.

Last night, I was bashing, I told some person that they like dick in their ass from their father. The person proceeded to tell me their father was dead, I said good, I bet he's burning in hell right now, and then I proceeded to laugh at the fact that their dad was dead and burning in hell.

The last thing I want to confess is when my friend and I go into the christian teens room. This is quite possibly the most evil thing we do. Alot of kids in that room will say things like, "If you love Jesus press 354!!" and then a bunch of people will press 354. Well, what we do is my friend will say something like, "If you love Jesus and want to worship his name on high press 1234!!!!" Then, I will wait approximately 7 seconds, and I will type "If you love to rape little children in the ass, and if you also like to fuck chickens and other various farm animals while taking a shit press 1234!!!

After I post that, people read my friends message about loving Jesus, and they will type 1234. Once they do that they realize that the second message has been posted. My friend and I then proceed to call them sick mother fuckers and shit like that.

Thank you for all listening to me.

[This message has been edited by JohnnyRichter (edited March 08, 2002).]
Old 03-08-2002, 01:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orgazmo

I wish that I could say that I wasn't an aquaintance of your friend...but that would be a dirty dirty lie. I know your friend and I know him well, perhaps too well. In fact, I'm confident that I may be your friend...

I tell people that I hope they stop living

I have told people to kill themselves on many occassions

I have requested that they take the rope treatment for improving their life

I have said that they should take a gun and put it into their mouth while they press firmly on the trigger

And, I oftentimes accuse other guys of using their hands and mouths for pleasuring men

Are these things that I say right? Is it right that I told a fellow last night that I had to wipe the rotted flesh of his deceased mother from the end of my penis?

Is it right that I pretended to be friends with one girl as we had a fun "shit talking" period, and then when she politely said that I went too far I began to talk about how any penis that goes into her body comes out diseased? Is that right? No, no it's truly not. For some reason I continue with the insults...

In reality, should I have told the fellow with the nickname 'FreeToyInsideMe' that 'FreeToy' meant 'large black dick'? No, I should not have told him that. I should not have implied that he has a large black penis inside of him. To do that was completely wrong...but yet I did it anyway.

No, no I shouldn't have told that girl that she was never going to amount to everything..

No, no I shouldn't have told that guy that he deserved his sister dying in a car wreck...

I shouldn't have said that it was funny to hear that one young woman's genitals were violated by her step father the previous night.

I shouldn't have stated that I was part of the Fascist revolution...

I shouldn't have said the "how many jews can you fit in a station wagon" joke...

I shouldn't have said the "what do semen and mexicans have in common" joke...

I should definitely stay away from these evil things...I should definietly look into some serious reform...I should stop. Fuck.

[This message has been edited by Orgazmo (edited March 08, 2002).]