Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > The Confessional/Advice Line

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-12-2011, 10:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thread for Hypochondriacs

I've had a general feeling of "discomfort" or a presence of some sort in my lower left abdomen for the past 4 or 5 days and it's not getting any better. I may have somehow produced a hernia. I have a doc. appt. tomorrow afternoon, so hopefully they don't have to cut me open and stitch me up, making the grand total of overseas surgeries 3.
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2011, 10:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

Internets: 210144
ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

You probably have to poop.
ninjaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2011, 11:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
*Dislikes ham

Internets: 60790
vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute

I know how you like to read, Blonde; you should check out "Everyone Poops" by Taro Gomi. It changed my life, and now I poop instead of getting surgery.

Putting the sensual in non-consensual.
vaga1220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2011, 11:15 PM   #4 (permalink)

Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute

As a hypochondriac, I was seriously considering starting a thread just like this one. The hypochondria is one the main forces behind my smoking cessation, as I would lie awake at night worrying about getting cancer. Like a dumbass, though, I completely ruled out cardiopulmonary damage, which I think now is clearly the problem with my body. I also have Tinnitus, which is absolutely fucking terrible.

As for you, sounds like you either have hernia or have to poop. It could just be a pulled muscle, too. The pain from a kidney stone usually originates from the lower abdominal, but it would have spread throughout your back by now. Your appendix is on the right side of your abdomen, so you can rule out appendicitis. With that being said, you are probably going to die.
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2011, 11:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of

I read the title as "thread for hydroponics"... although I am interested in Blondie's pooping, I'm still disappointed.

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2011, 12:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute

Blonde has more problems than anyone I know.
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2011, 01:14 AM   #7 (permalink)
Spice Master

Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

^ No shit. I don't even want to go into all the things wrong with me.

Update: Was going to wait till today to go to the Intn'l Clinic of the hospital (people speak English there) but yesterday got really feverish and slightly nauseous and just overall felt like shit so went to the Emergency room. They felt me up and decided they wanted to do X-ray and blood test, which cost me about 80 bucks even with insurance because of Emergency room costs. Gay.

I ended up being there for about 4 hours for god knows why watching shitty, ridiculous Korean dramas in the lobby and talked to an ex-businessman who used to do a lot of textile sales in the US for Osh Gosh B'Gosh. He had liver cancer, poor guy. Seemed really nice though. My Korean coworker went with me so we just hung out until we got the results..

.................................................. .........

...which were inconclusive. Nothing abnormal on Xray besides a fair amount of gas (TIL that gas shows up on x-rays). Blood test had no abnormalities either.

There is no pain, and no protrusions, so I think they've ruled out a hernia. The doctor wanted to do a CT scan to further investigate but in the ER it would have cost anyway from 200-300$ (Even WITH insurance) and it was already 10 at night anyways. I passed and he prescribed me some meds for 5 days.

Hopefully it will go away before then because I could really do without dropping that kind of money on a CT scan, but I obviously would if it came down to it. In the meantime, the painkillers are pretty good.
Unread 01-14-2011, 02:10 AM   #8 (permalink)

Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute

In my experience with doctors unless you have severe, clear symptoms you might as well go see a fucking shaman, because medical science won't help you. They won't even diagnose you.

Anyways, glad to hear it's nothing clearly severe. Hope that shit goes away and you feel better.
Unread 01-14-2011, 03:29 AM   #9 (permalink)
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute

All of this because you have a little gas?
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2011, 04:21 AM   #10 (permalink)
Spice Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repugnant Abomination View Post
All of this because you have a little gas?
I hope not, that would be pretty ridiculous. I don't think i've ever had consistent, localized, painful gas for upwards of a week though.
Unread 01-14-2011, 06:48 AM   #11 (permalink)

Thought I was having a heart attack tonight, it might just be shoulder pain.

I was a little more concerned since I had what felt like serious heartburn and indigestion last night only to then experience pain in my chest and left shoulder tonight. I'm debating going to the ER right now.

The pain is a fading in, fading out kind of pain. Very fucking weird. Probably just strained my shoulder jerking off or something.

edit: took some aspirin, seems to be subsiding.

Last edited by Saint DH; 01-14-2011 at 06:59 AM.
Unread 01-14-2011, 07:15 AM   #12 (permalink)
Spice Master

Fuck dude. Have you had your blood pressure checked lately? You still on your parents health insurance, or do you have any? You should get a physical at least...

I've had this thing in my chest, for as long as I can remember. It only happens once every 2 or 3 months, and it feels like a knife in my chest...either my lung or heart whenever I breathe. It only lasts for less than a minute usually and goes away when I pound on my chest. No idea what it is and it's never affected my breathing really...when I was a kid I always thought it was my rib poking my lung.
Unread 01-14-2011, 10:27 AM   #13 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

You guys are fucking weird. DH, the only way someone of your age and build is having a heart attack is if it's induced by cocaine. Get a hobby.
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2011, 10:28 AM   #14 (permalink)
Spice Master

Our hobby is being hypochondriacs dude.
Unread 01-14-2011, 12:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

I've thought that I was having a heart attack times. And then I realize that, the last time I thought that, the pain went away in a few seconds. And then the pain goes away.

EVERYTIME.

In short: YOU'RE NEVER HAVING A HEART ATTACK.

EVER.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2011, 02:18 PM   #16 (permalink)

I've been smoking for seven years. It's not completely insane for me to think I'm having a heart attack. Again, this is a major reason why I'm quitting. On that note, this is day 5 of no smoking.
Unread 01-14-2011, 02:20 PM   #17 (permalink)
Jelqing for Jesus

Internets: 194538
angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute

If medical doctors were so goddamned smart they'd be lawyers.

Here, lemme try:

Blonde, take some gasx and see if that works. If it doesn't work in two weeks, let me know and we'll try something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
I will rape your soul in hell forever.
angry pancake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2011, 02:43 PM   #18 (permalink)
MURICAN

Internets: 250185
DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute
For Shameful Transgressions
Send a message via AIM to DJ FC

Quote:
I've been smoking for seven years. It's not completely insane for me to think I'm having a heart attack. Again, this is a major reason why I'm quitting. On that note, this is day 5 of no smoking.
You're 27 dude. You're not having a heart attack unless you're so jacked on coccaine you can't see straight.

The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2011, 03:42 PM   #19 (permalink)

Yeah you're probably right. Sometimes I forget that I'm invincible.
Unread 01-14-2011, 09:25 PM   #20 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

Internets: 187030
DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ FC View Post
You're 27 dude. You're not having a heart attack unless you're so jacked on coccaine you can't see straight.
This isn't exactly true, a number of people have their first heart attack in their late twenties / early thirties. Its really dependent on lifestyle and heredity.

Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
DDTempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2011, 11:54 PM   #21 (permalink)
Spice Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry pancake View Post
Blonde, take some gasx and see if that works.
Korea.
Unread 01-15-2011, 09:40 AM   #22 (permalink)
Spice Master

Still feeling pretty sick. It seems when I sit for a long period of time I get more nauseous, a bit dizzy, feels like I have a fever/headache but temperature is the same.

Talked to my sister today, she claims she's had the same symptoms for years, which isn't exactly good news, but if it does happen to be the same thing/genetic, it means I'm probably not going to die from it anytime soon.

She also said that she has not had a CT scan yet. I'm going to stick with the plan and see how I feel by Tuesday or Wednesday and continue to take the meds/take it easy.

Been trying to massage my gut/abdomen area and still don't feel any pain, just a "strange" feeling.
Unread 01-15-2011, 10:06 AM   #23 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Dude pay the couple hundred for the CT scan. This is your life, for Christ's sake.
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2011, 12:28 AM   #24 (permalink)
Jelqing for Jesus

Internets: 194538
angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmm. Gasx didn't work and you haven't healed by yourself. So, we can rule that out. Try low dosage of antibiotic like amoxicillin to fight the infection. If that doesn't work come back in two weeks to try something else until I guess right or you get better on your own.

This really is pretty easy.

Quote:
I will rape your soul in hell forever.
angry pancake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2011, 12:49 AM   #25 (permalink)
Spice Master

There is no infection according to the blood test.

You're a shittier doctor than you think you are.