Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > The Confessional/Advice Line

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2013, 12:42 AM   #26 (permalink)
MURICAN

Internets: 247091
DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute
For Shameful Transgressions
Send a message via AIM to DJ FC

Wow Dent, that's totally DH. Love it.

The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:53 AM   #27 (permalink)

Internets: 249402
Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute

While I'm quite flattered, I'm no where near worthy of being compared to this musical genius, this audio/visual mastermind.
Johnny Richter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:06 AM   #28 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

450 for navigation software??? The most I've paid is probably 150 bucks. Key here is you have to check that shit before you sign paperwork. Make sure everything works. The dealership could just say you're screwed. We agreed to terms of the sale and make you snag it on your own. How much did you pay for it out of curiousity? Did you buy any extended warranty or any back end products that they shoved in your ass??

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:58 AM   #29 (permalink)

Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute

I got a 3 yr extended warranty, but for some reason I get the feeling it won't cover this since its not technically part of the car.
Old 01-14-2013, 12:08 PM   #30 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 282947
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

I plan on trading in my truck for a new car this Spring. I can't handle the scrutiny of the Vegans up here anymore. I'm taking UB and Cocktooth to help me.

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:31 PM   #31 (permalink)

You'd think those people up there would understand the benefits of having a 4 wheel drive vehicle.

Any thoughts on what you might get?
Old 01-14-2013, 01:31 PM   #32 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Toyota something I was thinking. Recommendations? It needs to be front wheel obv. I wish I could get a charger or mustang.

#YOLO
Old 01-14-2013, 04:53 PM   #33 (permalink)

Going from a bad ass Silverado to a shitty Toyota would be a downgrade with nearly every model, imo.

Sure they're pretty dependable and cheap, but I think they all look like shit.

Also, fuck front wheel drive, get all wheel drive.

Maybe a Legacy GT. Fast and classy.
Old 01-14-2013, 05:59 PM   #34 (permalink)
MURICAN

Internets: 247091
DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DJ FC

I'd get a Jeep. Oh wait I already did.

The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:26 PM   #35 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

A Toyota is a downgrade? I guess if you don't enjoy one of the most dependable cars on the road, yeah it's a downgrade. TBH, all wheel drive is great, but you are over paying for it, expecially in a car. Front wheel drive works just fine in bad weather. An Impala that I rented a few years back that was just front wheel drive handled just as well as my Escape that is AWD. Not to mention, I think the newer body Toyota's have a pretty sleek look to them. It's personal preference, but you have plenty of time to do some research and find exactly what you want.

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:41 PM   #36 (permalink)

I've never, literally, looked at a Toyota, new model or not, and said, I wish that was my car, or, I'd love to drive that car.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:58 PM   #37 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Style over substance, eh? Are there any girl cars you could recommend?

#YOLO
Old 01-15-2013, 08:01 PM   #38 (permalink)

http://www.ford.com/cars/focus/focusst/?searchid=||

Last edited by Johnny Richter; 01-15-2013 at 08:09 PM. Reason: wtf google gave me spanish version
Old 01-15-2013, 08:58 PM   #39 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

DH have you made peace with the fact that your awesome ride was made by the Japs and not the Australians?
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:19 PM   #40 (permalink)

Not really. Don't get me wrong, I really like the car, but part of me still hasn't reconciled with the fact that I didn't buy 'Murican, regardless of it being jap or aussie made.

Sorta wish I would have waited and bought that focus up there.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:31 PM   #41 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 47473
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

I heard WRXs are huge in south beach, I'd call down there for advice. Preferably someone in the gay community.

There's life and then there is Cubs baseball, it's a chore to seperate the two.
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 07:20 PM   #42 (permalink)

You drive a Saab...
Old 01-18-2013, 08:58 PM   #43 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 47473
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
You drive a Saab...
Negative

There's life and then there is Cubs baseball, it's a chore to seperate the two.
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:02 PM   #44 (permalink)

Oh, thought you said you did.
Old 01-19-2013, 02:17 AM   #45 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

No, he's not gay. But you are.

#YOLO
Old 01-19-2013, 10:58 AM   #46 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Internets: 208844
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEINCREDIBLEdork View Post
No, he's not gay. But you are.
Takes one to know one.
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:25 AM   #47 (permalink)

I don't know a lot of fags that drive bad ass rally cars. Then again, the only fags I know are you guys.
Old 01-19-2013, 02:35 PM   #48 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Quote:
Originally Posted by f3lix View Post
Takes one to know one.
You've been hanging out with too many middle school children.

#YOLO
Old 01-27-2013, 01:25 PM   #49 (permalink)
I make bad decisions.

Internets: 108015
SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SittinOnDubsWGW

And you've driven your badass rally car off road how many times?

Yell at the dealership about the nav card enough and you'll get it.
SittinOnDubsWGW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 03:04 PM   #50 (permalink)

Off the road bitch check my flex.