Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > The Games

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-20-2013, 01:43 PM   #26 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

Tooth, I see you're ditching the console. What's the issue?
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 05:28 PM   #27 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

1. Ditching internet at home. A 60 dollar bill that we don't need

2. I dropped 40 lbs when I sold the 360 last year around this time. I've gained about 30 of that back, so I'm hoping this leads to a more healthy me.

3. I'm wasting my mornings away playing NBA2k13. I get up a 5, and play til 8:10, before jacking off in the shower and heading to work. That 3 hours could be better spent working out, or cleaning up around the pad.

4. Off topic, but I'm just going to start unloading a ton of shit that I own that doesn't help me in anyway and just takes up space. We haven't found a house that we like yet, so my apartment continues to get smaller. I need some room if I'm going to be in this thing for another 6 months.

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2013, 11:13 PM   #28 (permalink)

Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute

I picked up The Walking Dead video game last night for the ps3, and all I gotta say is I'm really impressed. $14 for some of the best entertainment I've had in a long time. The best part is that once I've finished it, I can go back and play it all over again with completely new content. That's because the story is based on the choices you make.

The best way I can describe this game is that it's like watching a tv show with a story you're in control of. I thought the graphics would turn me off, but actually it's really cool. If you're looking for a run and gun game, then yeah, this will be tedious as shit. But if you're looking for a good story and good entertainment, honestly, you couldn't spend a better $14 imo.
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2013, 04:52 AM   #29 (permalink)
MURICAN

Internets: 250185
DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute
For Shameful Transgressions
Send a message via AIM to DJ FC

How does it compare to Heavy Rain?

The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2013, 08:55 AM   #30 (permalink)

Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute

It's comparable it a lot of ways. Same basic concept.

It's a little different in that Heavy Rain is one continuous game, but The Walking Dead is broken up into five different episodes.
Unread 03-03-2013, 12:36 PM   #31 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

glad you bought on ps3?

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2013, 04:23 PM   #32 (permalink)

Very much so. I think it was a couple dollars more on iTunes anyways. Total ripoff.
Unread 03-03-2013, 06:04 PM   #33 (permalink)

One thing that I've found very strange about this game is that, for a white guy, the main character is awfully dark complected. I guess he's supposed to be of Mediterranean descent or something.
Unread 03-03-2013, 07:39 PM   #34 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

why do you say he's white?

I thought he was black the entire time. Hope that doesn't ruin the game for you.

#YOLO
Unread 03-03-2013, 07:40 PM   #35 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

Internets: 187030
DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
One thing that I've found very strange about this game is that, for a white guy, the main character is awfully dark complected. I guess he's supposed to be of Mediterranean descent or something.

Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
DDTempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2013, 07:46 PM   #36 (permalink)

He had a good job, he's capable of taking care of a child, and he's not out raping, killing, and looting during the apocalypse. Yeah that sounds like a white guy to me.
Unread 03-03-2013, 09:32 PM   #37 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Its fiction, bro. You have to suspend your disbelief.

#YOLO
Unread 08-30-2013, 12:46 AM   #38 (permalink)
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting that the majority of games you guys seem to play are sports related. I've always been an RPG man myself.
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2013, 02:36 PM   #39 (permalink)

Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

I went back to the 360 recently. Madden 25 was alright, but I'm just not impressed with the strides they've made with the game in the last 10 years. That could be because I'm not ranked in the top 100 in the world, but it just isn't the same for me.

NHL 14 looks amazing. Net scrums, multiple fights on the ice at a time, along with a new player career mode, where you decide what you do on and off the ice. NHL13 was pretty good once I started playing, but I'm in love with 14 just by playing the demo a couple of times this am.

NBA2k14 comes out in October and will probably be a purchase of mine. The game has been the best for me, year in and year out, since 2012. NBA Live is coming back this year as well, but I believe for just the next gen system.

Anyone buying the new system coming out in November?

Unread 09-03-2013, 02:58 PM   #40 (permalink)

I'm buying the japstation 4 probably.
Unread 09-03-2013, 04:24 PM   #41 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

PS4 is preordered.
Unread 09-03-2013, 04:59 PM   #42 (permalink)

I'm waiting a bit. Seems to normally have some bugs in the first shipments. Plus, a price drop wouldn't hurt.

Unread 09-03-2013, 08:00 PM   #43 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocktooth View Post
Madden 25 was alright, but I'm just not impressed with the strides they've made with the game in the last 10 years.
Finally!!! You're only 10 years late and out $600, but you've realized it!
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2013, 02:05 AM   #44 (permalink)
Lost in Hilbert Spice

Internets: 174266
Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute

Rome total war 2 is out
Dent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2013, 09:43 AM   #45 (permalink)
MURICAN

Internets: 250185
DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DJ FC

I also pre-ordered a PS4. Additionally I've pre-ordered 2 copies of Fifa 14 (PS3 and PS4)

The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2013, 11:24 AM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by f3lix View Post
Finally!!! You're only 10 years late and out $600, but you've realized it!
Just because the game hasn't improved to my liking, doesn't make it an awful game. There is a reason that it's still released yearly, yet 2k has disassembled their football game making team. I think up til about 2007, Madden was putting out a great product, I just didn't see the improvement in that game as I have in other yearly releases.

Unread 09-05-2013, 03:24 PM   #47 (permalink)

Wouldn't it be cool if they made a first person sports game?

Football seems like it would be the best sport for this.

I say this because the only games I really enjoy playing are first person shooters.

I don't mind sand box games either and obv I love GTA shit
Unread 09-05-2013, 05:39 PM   #48 (permalink)
Lost in Hilbert Spice

Internets: 174266
Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't fifa from a few years ago have a 22 person multiplayer mode with each person controlling one player?
upcoming FPS, looking good.

the original belongs in my top vidya list
Dent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2013, 06:41 PM   #49 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

Internets: 187030
DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute

Dent, did you play the Space Marine game? It was a pretty good shoot and slash game that gave you near-endless hours of orc stomping goodness

Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
DDTempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2013, 06:45 PM   #50 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

About fifa: Yes, and it still does. But it's very boring. Which is probably the answer to DH's question.