Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-15-2003, 06:13 PM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

To every Nubblite, Nubblies has a different purpose, and a different meaning. It has served me well throughout the time that I have known it’s goodness. It seems like only yesterday when the month of October was abound, and a friendly Ugly Bastard told me to get onto his friend's website. At this time I'm of course thinking "What the fuck is a Nubblie?". Yeah well, needless to say it's been an overwhelming experience. I would like to take this time to reflect upon shit... *reflecting*... alright, we're done. Now I'll go ahead and say my peace. The only order is from number of posts, I’m just sitting here looking at everyone’s name ranked by the number of posts they have, so don’t think I like you less because you’re at the bottom. If I call you a royal fuckhead, then you can think I like you less.

Orgazmo - What can I say, you're a genius. Not for just thinking up the Eighth Wonder of the Modern World, but also for the vivacity in which you participate in the development and nuturing and overall experience of it. G’bless you indeed.

Ugly Bastard - Wow. Not only am I thankful to you for introducing me to this great place, but I'm glad I've met another man of many talents, and I'm glad to have had the chance to make such a great friend. Let’s keep it that way.

50 Cent - What would Nubblies be without you? A big shit-hole infested with retards. We've had some laughs, and share some likings for good music. You’re vital to Nubblies and I’m glad to have the chance to know such an incredible ass. And yeah, 1,000 posts later, I'm still scared of you.

pliedes - pliedes... pliedes, pliedes, pliedes... I knew you’d give up the pedophilia... *heh heh heh*. Just wait ‘til our genius minds get together next year, just one step closer to owning the world. You, Chuck and I need to get some PIE shit going on this summer. Perhaps?

Trout Sniffer - Yeah I never really knew you before Nubblies. Though you, or your brother... or both, were in my theatre 1 class with Mr. Conlon my sophomore year. Anywho, I have always enjoyed the fact that you stick up for what you believe, that's important.

Combat Chuck - Chuck. My good buddy. I've missed ya this year man. Thankfully, we have Nubblies. I'm glad you've spread your knowledge and love for comix via Nubblies. And I'm so, so, so glad I’ve had someone to converse over good music with. Music is key. You will be a hot dancer. (That's a song by Incubus). This summer, pending Prodigy's new album is out, we'll throw a party.

buckeye - You're a good man, Charlie Brown. And I wish I knew half as much about sports and politics as you do... it’s amazing. Christfuck man, I wish I had 1/8th of the amount of muscle mass you do. Good luck with the women next year, wherever you decide to go. *COUGHCOUGHIUCOUGH*. And keep rockin’.

tonguegina - Dr. Yotter, Van Ray, Creeping Death, you're like a sacred postor here on Nubblies. Always saving your posts for things that are important or matter to you. Word. I never thought we’d have so much in common. I'm glad I’ve been able to make what will hopefully be a long-lasting friendship with you. When summer comes 'round, we'll have to play some GameCube, Turtles, watch some Fastlane and definitely play some more Wayne Gretzky Hockey, we OWN.

victim - For the longest time I didn't know who you were, and I always thought you seemed like an intelligent postor. Then I found out who you were and I was like "Oh, well, no shit!". Anywho, thanks for the web help, for partaking in the thriving War City music scene, and for taking the time to think when posting, and respect to you for not letting the evil clutch of Warsaw take hold of you.

Well that will about do it then I think. I'll obstain from any negative comments, as this is a time to celebrate. I don’t plan on changing my name or title, as they are perfect. I think I’ll give myself a signature though... Anyway, I'd like to thank everyone on Nubblies for being themselves. Long live Nubblies.

There will be a point in time when you will see Nubblies.com on MTV, CNN, or NBC. It will happen, see you there.

-Titan Treef***er

Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2003, 06:27 PM   #2 (permalink)

victim is on a distinguished road

I thought it was Nubblies.net

Congrats on the first thousand, Titan, may it not be the last!
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2003, 06:32 PM   #3 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Titan. Your kind words touch hearts, I appreciate that.

As far as Nubblies.net being on MTV, CNN, or NBC; I think that would be pimp as shit. With a few more members like yourself, maybe it could happen....

I remember when I first told you about this site (our ICQ Log):

Ugly Bastard: hey titan what are you doin right now? i need a two minute favor
Titan: sure, what
Ugly Bastard: go to www.nubblies.com, create an account. and make a post somewhere. just promote seraphim or something. i promise it won't take more than a second or two.
Titan: uh...okay

Well, several, several, several, several seconds later....you've reached a place I never dreamed you would, 1000 posts. *Claps*....well done, Titan.

-Ugly Bastard

[This message has been edited by Ugly Bastard (edited April 15, 2003).]
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2003, 06:39 PM   #4 (permalink)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by victim:
I thought it was Nubblies.net <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is now. We all know this, thanks.

Unread 04-15-2003, 06:40 PM   #5 (permalink)

Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road

Well done indeed.

Excelsior!
Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2003, 09:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Orgazmo

God bless you, sir. One-thousand posts is nothing to scoff at. You bring an excellent insight to all things Nubblie...especially various musical tastes. Keep up the good work.
Unread 04-16-2003, 02:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
pliedes

Aight.
Unread 04-16-2003, 05:37 PM   #8 (permalink)

For a second there... I really had no idea why you said that... technically though, you spelled it "wrong" in this particular case.
Unread 04-17-2003, 12:18 AM   #9 (permalink)

Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road

Yeah, it's "ight"....but PIE is all about forgiveness. And cockrings.

(Sorry, this was just one big inside joke. I'm so so sorry....)
Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2003, 12:24 AM   #10 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina

A fantastic post, Deaqon. What a great idea. I really like it. I also liked what you had to said. Oh, and congrats. In the words of Lethal, Horray for Titan!
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2003, 12:26 AM   #11 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on 1,000 Titan

I'm glad to see my name was on there vbg.

------------------
:::BDH:::
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2003, 01:24 AM   #12 (permalink)
50 Cent

Hey nice work on 1,000 sir. It is nothing short of a blessing to have you on this site.

Soon, I think you may pass me, don't worry, I won't have any hard feelings.

Anyways, congrats.
Unread 04-17-2003, 01:59 AM   #13 (permalink)

buckeye is on a distinguished road

Congrats Titan

I remember the days when you first joined Nubblies, and only a select few knew who you were. You've quickly become one of the most prominent members on this board, and your posts help define nubblies as what it is today. The music reviews have been great, and your opinions on matters often take the non traditional view the rest of the board holds. It adds for an interesting look at things, and makes debates much more enjoyable.

Keep up the posting..... and song writing also.
buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote