Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2008, 05:06 PM   #126 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 275079
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

I see no rules about "tagbacks" when a negrep is unjust.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 05:06 PM   #127 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache

That was the best comeback I've seen Active produce thus far.

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 05:07 PM   #128 (permalink)
Suckle

Internets: 155868
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, he's really coming into his own.
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 05:07 PM   #129 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

So long as everyone's whining, anyone else annoyed when people (in this case, Blonde) use the rep feature for purposes beyond critiquing or complimenting one isolated post? In this particular example, Blonde negrepped a post of mine simple because I negrepped him (my reason being: he was posting whiney, small-minded drivel that no one cares about). I guess it kind of detracts from the purpose of reputation when an otherwise standard post gets negrepped because someone has their panties in a bunch about some personal issue.

I posrepped Active for bringing this issue to light.

edit: No I didn't... I guess I've given out too much rep in last 24 hours. I'll owe you one.

Last edited by Ugly Bastard; 12-30-2008 at 05:09 PM.
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 05:11 PM   #130 (permalink)
Suckle

Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute

Sure I agree with you, UB, but honestly, 90% of reps are personal. You know it's true. The system invites pettiness. I've been neg repped more for my ideologies and personal feuds than anything else. That's just the name of the game.

I don't see how we can do anything to change this.
Old 12-30-2008, 05:14 PM   #131 (permalink)
Spice Master

Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

UB, your rep itself was a "personal issue". Would you like every positive and negative rep to be put to a Nubblies vote before it goes into effect? You thought what I did was bullshit, I thought what you did was bullshit. Simple as that.

Note i'm not calling you a crybaby, like a douchebag would.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna

Last edited by Mr. Blonde; 12-30-2008 at 05:15 PM.
Old 12-30-2008, 05:14 PM   #132 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repugnant Abomination View Post
The system invites pettiness.
So true... anticipating that would be the case is why I was against it from the start. I mean... look at me. I just spent five minutes of my life complaining about something that doesn't matter at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde View Post
UB, your rep itself was a "personal issue". Would you like every positive and negative rep to be put to a Nubblies vote before it goes into effect? You thought what I did was bullshit, I thought what you did was bullshit. Simple as that.

I know you're smart enough to see the difference between me negrepping a post of yours that I thought was bad and you negrepping a post of mine simply to "tag back".
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 05:16 PM   #133 (permalink)
Spice Master

Of course I realize that. It's completely immature. But the issue still stands....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly Bastard View Post
a post of yours that I thought was bad

Which I disagree with. You would do well to note I don't "tagback" everyone who negreps me for a post they thought was bad. Only a couple where I believed they were wrong; which according the rules, or lack thereof, of +/- internets, is perfectly okay.

― Terence McKenna

Last edited by Mr. Blonde; 12-30-2008 at 05:27 PM.
Old 12-30-2008, 05:18 PM   #134 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 282947
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

Quote:
Sure I agree with you, UB, but honestly, 90% of reps are personal. You know it's true. The system invites pettiness. I've been neg repped more for my ideologies and personal feuds than anything else. That's just the name of the game.

I don't see how we can do anything to change this.

Bringing awareness about the issue is the first step!

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 05:22 PM   #135 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute

Is everyone here responsible enough to play nicely and use internets appropriately? Or am I going to have to fuck somebody up?

Old 12-30-2008, 05:24 PM   #136 (permalink)
Spice Master

Active was talking pretty tough in the previous page. I wouldn't mess with him, even with all the roids my massive self is on.

― Terence McKenna
Old 12-30-2008, 05:28 PM   #137 (permalink)
Suckle

I think the most interesting thing that has happened is the backlash against all of the anti-Active sentiments floating around. It happened suddenly, yet subtly, and nobody can take blame or credit for it. It simply became uncool because everyone was doing it and it - there was an oversaturation.

With wanting to keep ahead of the times, I'm officially becoming pro-Active, until it's no longer cool, after which I'll switch back again.
Old 12-30-2008, 05:32 PM   #138 (permalink)
Spice Master

You know you're right. It's suddenly not cool anymore now that the heavy hitters seem to not be hating on him. I should probably randomly and uncharacteristically for no reason at all change my ways as well.

― Terence McKenna
Old 12-30-2008, 05:47 PM   #139 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

That's what I did.

Old 12-30-2008, 06:10 PM   #140 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 291816
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

Quote:
I don't know, Shaw, I think it's just starting to get good!
I just wanted to quote this to lock it in and because I agree with it.

I also wanted to raise my postcount by 1.

Sorry for interrupting.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 06:21 PM   #141 (permalink)
1 thing leads to another.

Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts

Quote:
You know you're right. It's suddenly not cool anymore now that the heavy hitters seem to not be hating on him. I should probably randomly and uncharacteristically for no reason at all change my ways as well.
We know you probably will...you don't want to encounter a neg rep situation again...do you?

*sniff* *sniff* /gently pats Blonde on the head. (penis of course)

Quote:
which according the rules, or lack thereof, of +/- internets, is perfectly okay.
and it's free to look like a little girl who just lost her best friend while doing it!

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat
Old 12-30-2008, 07:02 PM   #142 (permalink)
Spice Master

I'll bite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcTivE View Post
We know you probably will...you don't want to encounter a neg rep situation again...do you?
As in you will negrep me, with your reputation that is equal to dirt? Or somebody else negrep me while protecting you, as you clearly can't do it yourself? Answer carefully, little boy.

Quote:
*sniff* *sniff* /gently pats Blonde on the head. (penis of course)

Did you just say you would pat my genitals?

― Terence McKenna
Old 12-30-2008, 07:05 PM   #143 (permalink)
Suckle

I think he meant that he pats your head with his penis.
Old 12-30-2008, 07:10 PM   #144 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of

I took it as he was patting the head of blonde's penis.

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 07:13 PM   #145 (permalink)
Spice Master

Me too. I think we should stop trying to decode what Active may actually mean, and take what it actually says at face value. In the proper English language. That we've all learned since the age of 1.

― Terence McKenna
Old 12-30-2008, 10:59 PM   #146 (permalink)

AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts

Quote:
As in you will negrep me, with your reputation that is equal to dirt? Or somebody else negrep me while protecting you, as you clearly can't do it yourself? Answer carefully, little boy.

Did you just say you would pat my genitals?
Actually, if you noticed (I may have done one by accident), I do not give neg rep. Positive rep is actually the new neg rep. I'm actually very proud of my reputation..it makes me laugh to the point of pain whenever I look at it. I love who has given me neg rep...and what they have given it for.

I'm not sure what you mean by "protecting" me. I don't have gay anal sex so I do not need protection.

And your last sentence...not really sure what you are trying to say. Perhaps if you could diagram it for me...I'd better understand what you are really trying to say. Little Boy.

lol...you get gayer and gayer by the post Mr. Blonde. or should I call you, Mr. Homosexual (because that is what you are lol!)?

Old 12-30-2008, 11:05 PM   #147 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of

you didn't answer the question... were you patting blonde's genital head or patting blonde's head with your genitals?

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 11:19 PM   #148 (permalink)

Perhaps you weren't able to have the reading comprehension necessary to answer that question.

Or maybe my sentence structure is way outta wack .

Old 05-19-2014, 03:23 PM   #149 (permalink)
MURICAN

Internets: 247091
DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute
For Shameful Transgressions
Send a message via AIM to DJ FC

FC is growing up (in a way) and for the first time in his life will be living in his own home, no more rent payments to landed gentry. Picking up the keys to this tomorrow:

Savills | Block B, 27 Green Walk, London, SE1 4TX | Property for sale

The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 12:30 AM   #150 (permalink)
I make bad decisions.

Internets: 108015
SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SittinOnDubsWGW

Congrats on the home purchase!
SittinOnDubsWGW is offline   Reply With Quote