Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-09-2003, 06:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Orgazmo

The questions asks which you would least like to fight. The question assumes that the fight will be taking place in the animal's environment. Not that you would be in a sewer to fight the rat, necessarily, but you would be on land. For the shark, you would be in the water.

Personally, I have to choose the Grizzly Bear. I can see me kicking the ass of all the other options...but the Grizzly Bear is a definite fatality. I would not like to face the Grizzly Bear.
Unread 04-09-2003, 11:47 PM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Mister Bater is on a distinguished road

The Compton Welfare Monkey scares the shit out of me. While it may give off the image of subservience, they have been known to become hostile. When it hears certain words that start with "N" or is denied fried chicken and collared greens, the shit hits the fan. Always approach with caution, possibly a whip, and avoid them in the dark, where they remain invisible until they are ready to bite.

------------------
Mister Bater is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2003, 02:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
Orgazmo

I've heard of this elusive monkey; however, he isn't a choice in the poll. On that note, I still believe the Grizzly could destroy this monkey that you speak of.
Unread 04-11-2003, 02:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

Internets: 210144
ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

The animals that i would least like to fight are the grizzly, the tiger, and the lion. Chances are you aren't gonna outrun any of those 3. That and they will tear you up. The elephant would be a tough fight, but you could probably outrun it. As for the shark, I imagine you could get out of the water. Although the 5000 bees would be tough to fight, you could always go under water or somewhere else they cant follow you. The 2000 rats would just take a very long time to fight. Lastly, the 15 hawks. I imagine i could kick the shit out of them because the most they can do is peck at you and claw at you. No big deal.

------------------
ninjaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2003, 04:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orgazmo

An elephant can run 25 mph.

Your arguements for the bees & sharks are invalid b/c, as stated in the first message, the fight takes place in their habitat.

I agree about the hawks...but it would suck right at the beginning before you took any of them out. Fifteen beeks going into your skin over and over again just isn't my cup of tea.
Unread 04-12-2003, 03:06 AM   #6 (permalink)
pliedes

As I see this situation, you must defeat the creature/s, am I right? Not just run away or get out of the water?
It seems like ninjaface is a little off on that point, I'm assuming you must actually fight, or at least attempt to...

------------------
Unread 04-12-2003, 04:16 AM   #7 (permalink)
50 Cent

Personally, I do not know how anyone could say that fighting 15 hawks would be no problem. 15 hawks would tear the fuck out of you, in my opinion there is no possible way anyone could beat 15 hawks.

------------------
- 50 Cent
"Nasty like a slut skank bitch with thirty fuckin husbands"
Unread 04-12-2003, 02:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

Internets: 210144
ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I said it would be no big deal. I meant it in comparison to fighting the other choices.

------------------
"I felt this incredible surge of power, like God must feel when he holds a gun." -Homer (Simpsons)
ninjaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2003, 01:57 AM   #9 (permalink)
50 Cent

No big deal? No big deal? 15 hawks would slowly tear away the flesh from your body. In other words, you would die a horribly slow and painful death. Whereas figting a grizzly, or a tiger your throat would be ripped out within seconds after the begining of the battle.

------------------
- 50 Cent

[This message has been edited by 50 Cent (edited April 12, 2003).]
Unread 04-13-2003, 02:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
Orgazmo

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pliedes in his comment
I have an fear/curiousity of large sea creatures; in this situation I would probably take whatever weapon I have and commit suicide with it before the shark approached...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, friend, you have but your bare fists. I don't think you'll be able to kill yourself before the shark gets to you...

About the hawks thing: I agree that dying from the hawks could possibly be the worst way to go (challenge only by bees & rats perhaps); however, I honestly think that they have the least chance of killing me. I would put the rats above them in probability of taking my life. Seeing the movie Willard has made me think this way...
Unread 04-13-2003, 02:32 AM   #11 (permalink)
50 Cent

At first, I thought that 15 hawks would no problem, but then I began to actually visualize myself getting attacked by 15 hawks. You have to really picture it happening. Think about all 15 of them swooping down on you, with their sharp talons, wanting nothing else but to cut and rip your flesh.

If it were 2, or 3 hawks I would say no fucking problem, but you have to realize, 15 hawks would destroy you.

------------------
- 50 Cent

[This message has been edited by 50 Cent (edited April 13, 2003).]
Unread 04-13-2003, 02:36 AM   #12 (permalink)
Orgazmo

I agree that they would do an assload of damage...but, in the end, you're going against 15 sets of inch long talons...which would be pretty high up in the pain shittiness category, but, when it comes to being lethal, I'd definitely take that over a ton of bear coming at me. I think I would have a chance with the Hawks. A very small chance? Yes...but a chance, nonetheless.
Unread 04-13-2003, 04:26 PM   #13 (permalink)

Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road

I'm not sure, but I do believe that I'm the only one that sees that fighting off 2,000 rats would be the worst way to go.

Think about it. With the shark, lion, grizzly bear, elephant, and tiger, there is one. While your odds most definitely aren't evenly matched, there's still only ONE animal that you have to keep your attention on. This means that you don't have to worry about the fact that you're mostly susceptible to attack on all sides.

However, with 2,000 rats, that factor plays a huge role. There is absolutely no way to ward off an attack from 2,000 rats. Hell, 15 rats would be pretty hard to fend off.

The thing with the hawks is there is at least a small chance of evasiveness. In order to effectively do alot of damage, they have to do that swooping thing. Birds normally don't have a ton of accuracy when trying to maintain one level, the level being the one where your eyes are. The speed factor wouldn't be too bad seeing as how they can't really accelerate easily after hovering. They'd have to either land on the ground and then run and fly at you, or go back in the air, and then swoop at you, thus making it a bit (and I mean a bit) easier to evade them.

However, with 2,000 rats, there's really nowhere to run. It'd take them but a minute to totally cover your entire body and then proceed in eating away at your flesh bit by bit. That'd be pretty bad. In the same way, the swarmage that the 5,000 bees would have would be pretty bad too, but the stingers are only meant to hurt at first, and have a paralyzing effect. There would be spurts of pain, but eventually, there would be total numbage.

So, in my opinion, 2,000 rats would be the worst to fight, because of the pain factor, disgusting factor, and the fact that you really do not stand a chance in hell. There is no way to fend off rats with your fists....but then again, there is no way to fend off any of these animals with your fists.

------------------
No dogs were harmed during the time it took to write this post. However, a cat got shot, and I ate a duck.
Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2003, 10:50 PM   #14 (permalink)

Internets: 123
Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough

First off, I would personally kick the shit out of this bear that you speak of. The bear would have no chance. If it were lucky enough to get a swipe at me with it's claws, I would of course dodge it's blows and end of killing the bear within a matter of seconds.

I would also tear the shit out of a shark. Basically, without a gun, it would take 2,000+ of any creature to kill me. Of course it would suck fighting the elephant, but after a while, I would have it down to nothing.

And speaking about the shark, did anyone hear about that guy last year that jumped in the water after a shark? The shark like bit off his daughter's arm or something and the guy actually jumped in the water, wrestled the shark and got the girls arm back and they were able to like sew her arm back on or something.

------------------
-WCHS Administration SUCKS!
Trout Sniffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2003, 10:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
50 Cent

Yes Trout I do remember hearing about that.

Also, after you got done bullshitting, you never really told us which one of the creatures you would least like to fight.

------------------
- 50 Cent
Unread 04-13-2003, 11:59 PM   #16 (permalink)

Internets: 123
Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough

Well there was no bullshitting involved in my post, however you can read my vote and see that I chose the 5,000 bees. This is because the bees and rats are the only ones that would stand a chance against me, and bees just suck. They could sting you so much you would just swell up and die. You throat would swell up and you would die a very painful, suffacating death.
Trout Sniffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2003, 06:44 PM   #17 (permalink)

Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road

Actually, the suffocating sounds tame when compared to the getting ripped to shreds by 2,000 pairs of sharp jagged teeth scenario. Seriously, after around 200 stings, the paralyzation would set in and you'd basically pass out. It would be painful, but not as painful as the rats.

That's just my look at things, but it's rational nonetheless.

------------------
No dogs were harmed during the time it took to write this post. However, a cat got shot, and I ate a duck.
Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote