Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-05-2006, 04:14 AM   #501 (permalink)
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute

Ok so I'm fucking drunk right now! Fuck girls. Fuck those bitch ass, playing games, my shit don't stink bitches. They can eat a dick. MY dick. Seriously, I'd love to go caveman style and just knock those bitches heads around like a fucking pinball. FUCK. Judgement day bitches. I'll slash up all them pretty faces.
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2006, 12:53 AM   #502 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus

I'm an alcoholic, clinically.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2006, 01:06 AM   #503 (permalink)
I make bad decisions.

Internets: 108015
SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SittinOnDubsWGW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niger Angelus
I'm an alcoholic, clinically.
I probably am too... but we're working on that.

Blonde actually got to experience the last night of drinking and driving, as I am going to try and hang up the ole 'drinking and driving' boots and try to tack on some responsibility to my life.

It's walking to and fro the bars on campus from here on out.

I'm solid at drinking and driving, it's kinda sad to see such a talent go to waste.

but, you'll have that.
SittinOnDubsWGW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2006, 08:43 PM   #504 (permalink)
We still believe.

Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, trust me, it is not worth the risk. The state of Indiana straight ass fucks you.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Unread 07-08-2006, 10:34 AM   #505 (permalink)
Ish...

Internets: 10
silver and cold is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to silver and cold

Wow...i'm pretty good. oh niger, i think i saw your name in the paper for that shit.
just for the record....i'm feeling prettty damn good.

the killer in me is the killer in you.
silver and cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2006, 11:27 AM   #506 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

dude it's like noon and you're drunk?

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2006, 11:28 AM   #507 (permalink)
We still believe.

I was pretty drunk last night.
You drunk?

I enjoy knives and fire.
Unread 07-08-2006, 11:28 AM   #508 (permalink)
We still believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde
dude it's like noon and you're drunk?
That is what I was thinking.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Unread 07-09-2006, 10:21 AM   #509 (permalink)
I make bad decisions.

SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute

well, this is what went down last night. it was my buddy's 21st and we went to Howl at the Moon in indy... I'm drinking on an empty stomach and get obliterated. I end up getting kicked out at like 2ish... now here is where it gets interesting. I'll copy and paste the IM i left a buddy.

SittinOnDubsWGW: From getting kicked out of the bar, i don't remember anything, other than coming back to conciousness in my car, in the middle of the Indy version of Harlem. In the middle of a huge empty parking lot, as to where I guess it would be a good idea to pull over and pass out, but i backed the car up too much and the rear end of my car basically fell off of a about 3 foot embankment.
SittinOnDubsWGW: so
SittinOnDubsWGW:i decide it would be a good idea to walk around harlem looking for people to help get his car unstuck, because the rear wheels are hanging in the air, my car is wedged on this embankment
SittinOnDubsWGW: i end up talking to these two ghetto ass guys who are huge, and have a truck. I just go up and say, "hey whatsup guys, i know its late as shit, but I'm in a bit of a predicament, obviously I'm out of my element here, and my fucking car is wedged off of a parking lot, can you hook it up and help a drunken idiot like me?"
SittinOnDubsWGW: guys start laughing, "what the fuck are you talking about?"
SittinOnDubsWGW: "alright look, you see that parking lot, i backed my car off of it, look, you can see it from here, the green car on gold wheels. I'm fucking drunk and need some help"
SittinOnDubsWGW: *laughing* "shit man, how the fuck did you do that?"
SittinOnDubsWGW: "i dunno, i'm drunk"
SittinOnDubsWGW: "yeah, bro, we can help you out."
SittinOnDubsWGW: so the three of us are trying to push the car off, use some boards to try and get the wheels connected to something to get some drive, bricks under the tires everything. nothing is working
SittinOnDubsWGW: me: "I've got an idea, just hit it with your truck."
SittinOnDubsWGW: "What?!"
SittinOnDubsWGW: "just fucking come up to my front bumper, and we'll push the car off with your truck."
SittinOnDubsWGW: "you serious nigga?"
SittinOnDubsWGW: "hell yea, just push it off with your truck."
SittinOnDubsWGW: Me: "itll be fine"
SittinOnDubsWGW: *hahaahhaha* "alright, i guess we'll give it a shot."
SittinOnDubsWGW: gets in truck
SittinOnDubsWGW: comes up to the front bumper, "you sure this is what you want to do, my man?"
SittinOnDubsWGW: "yeah, come up real close and we'll just push it off with the truck."
SittinOnDubsWGW: *pulls up, gets the bumper on my bumper, starts to drive, car gets pushed off embankment
SittinOnDubsWGW: "fuck yeah!!!!"
SittinOnDubsWGW: I talk to the guys some more
SittinOnDubsWGW: "i appreciate everything sooooo much guys, here like I said back when i ran into you, I'll hook it up if we get the car free. Here's some cash, you guys are the shit." *give them like 28 bucks
SittinOnDubsWGW: i drive around some more
SittinOnDubsWGW: i guess
SittinOnDubsWGW: because I wake up this morning in a car dealership pakring lot sleeping
SittinOnDubsWGW: HAHAAHA

***EDIT***
found out some more info on the night. I got kicked out for yelling at some girls and whatnot making fun of them. so it turns out after I got kicked out, I went up and got my car from the parking garage. Then I decided that I wanted some chili dogs from the vender outside of the bar (which were delicious) so I parked my car in the middle of the street taking up two lanes with the door open for about 15-20 minutes while I eat some chili dogs and bs with my buddies outside of the bar.

Last edited by SittinOnDubsWGW; 10-27-2006 at 10:37 AM.
Unread 07-09-2006, 05:03 PM   #510 (permalink)
We still believe.

Dear Lord man, now that is a drunk story.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Unread 07-09-2006, 06:40 PM   #511 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

No shit. Nice story, sir.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2006, 10:50 PM   #512 (permalink)
I make bad decisions.

I do what I can... I'm still dumbfounded by the fact that I'm not dead, or at least in jail.
Unread 08-10-2006, 06:39 PM   #513 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

Internets: 210144
ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

i found drunmk things.

ok i hav e abachelors degree in visual fommunications and i just designed a flyer for some dumb bitch while i was drunk. Ill fucking bet tshe lovced that shit. i'll let ewveryone know wehat happens., WORD
ninjaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2006, 10:15 PM   #514 (permalink)

The Snide Sniper is on a distinguished road

I really need to stop drinking.

Last edited by The Snide Sniper; 08-11-2006 at 04:29 PM.
The Snide Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2006, 12:50 AM   #515 (permalink)
MURICAN

Internets: 250185
DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute
For Shameful Transgressions
Send a message via AIM to DJ FC

this is a good thread

The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2006, 12:54 AM   #516 (permalink)
MURICAN

DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute

PS i hope you all die.

The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
Unread 10-27-2006, 03:20 AM   #517 (permalink)

MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT

I'm drunk

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2006, 07:56 AM   #518 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

wake up chad

hello you sexy clit

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2006, 10:43 AM   #519 (permalink)
I make bad decisions.

hahaha, it cracks me up looking back at this thread and seeing me post that I'm giving up drinking and driving, and three days later I've got a post in regards to it.

I actually have given it up though, but I just found it funny that at the time the first giving up of it lasted three days. I guess it was like smoking, hard to quit cold turkey, but eventually kick the habit.
Unread 11-04-2006, 01:45 AM   #520 (permalink)
MURICAN

Best thread ever.

Unread 11-19-2006, 04:49 AM   #521 (permalink)
MURICAN

This is a great thread.

Unread 12-01-2006, 02:51 AM   #522 (permalink)
MURICAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by George W. Bush
This is a great thread.
Exactly.

Unread 12-01-2006, 12:10 PM   #523 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

I met some australian bitch named jen tonight. she's 29. "don't call me if you're just into sex"

i'm gonna call her anyways.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2006, 12:34 AM   #524 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

Call jen and say something like, "Hey jen, this is blonde, just seeing how you're doing...what's up? Let's go to a movie and shit."

Then, when you pick her up, say, "Hey, Jen, I was curious if, instead of going ot the fucking movie if you wanted to just make sex you slut."

HAHA.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2008, 03:09 AM   #525 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

The last two posts of this were great. I'm so happy I found this thread to bring it out of retirment.

Gaz' is a funny man.

There's life and then there is Cubs baseball, it's a chore to seperate the two.
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote