Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-10-2009, 08:56 PM   #601 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

hehe people are such morons, just put obama's picture on any ad and you'll get hits.

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2009, 11:26 PM   #602 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

hey guys, meet Dave/Jake

Easy Income Blog
How I Got $13,000 in a Government Grants Which I Don't Have to Pay Back!

#YOLO
Unread 02-10-2009, 11:52 PM   #603 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

I see these pathetic fucks call in all day or see them as ads. They use that stock picture that is "supposed" to look real, even though the first fucking name on the check is clearly "Jeffrey" and not "David" or "Jake"

The best are the ones with photoshopped hands holding a check in front of a picture of Katie Couric or Oprah or , like was mentioned before, Obama. What a bunch of dumb fucking idiots.

That being said, if you can make a living ripping off idiots, by all means, you have my blessing.
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2009, 12:46 AM   #604 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

here here!

#YOLO
Unread 02-11-2009, 03:50 AM   #605 (permalink)
1 thing leads to another.

Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde View Post
I see these pathetic fucks call in all day or see them as ads. They use that stock picture that is "supposed" to look real, even though the first fucking name on the check is clearly "Jeffrey" and not "David" or "Jake"

The best are the ones with photoshopped hands holding a check in front of a picture of Katie Couric or Oprah or , like was mentioned before, Obama. What a bunch of dumb fucking idiots.

That being said, if you can make a living ripping off idiots, by all means, you have my blessing.
thats alll it is tbh.... but if you think about marketing..basically thats the definition.

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat
Unread 02-11-2009, 03:53 AM   #606 (permalink)
Spice Master

Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

Probably the smartest thing i've ever heard you say.
Unread 02-11-2009, 03:56 AM   #607 (permalink)
1 thing leads to another.

Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts

im a smart guy man...just a bunch of nubs here that wanna dis w/out knowing wat im actually doing..which is fine...and reason i don't respond.

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat
Unread 02-11-2009, 04:10 AM   #608 (permalink)
Spice Master

social protip: when someone compliments you on something, especially something relating to intelligence or intelligent statements, it is usually in your best interest to respond graciously or, better yet, don't respond at all, and instead continue to bring said content to the table. when you say things like "I KNOW I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL EVERYBODY I'M SMART BUT NOBODY LISTENS", it kind of negates any good you did in the first place. I could tell everyone in the world i'm the king of fucking europe, but until i'm actually sitting on a gold throne in a castle in london and ordering guards to hang some motherfuckers, people probably aren't going to take my claim too seriously.

have you ever seen the episode of seinfeld, where george tells a funny joke and people laugh but then he ruins it by continuing talking, and what he really needs to do is just learn to back out of the situation while he's ahead? thats kinda like what you do.
Unread 02-11-2009, 04:15 AM   #609 (permalink)
MURICAN

Internets: 250185
DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute
For Shameful Transgressions
Send a message via AIM to DJ FC

blonde ftw

The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2009, 04:18 AM   #610 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde View Post
have you ever seen the episode of seinfeld, where george tells a funny joke and people laugh but then he ruins it by continuing talking, and what he really needs to do is just learn to back out of the situation while he's ahead? thats kinda like what you do.
never seen it, if you can find a clip of the scene there are some internets in it for you.

#YOLO
Unread 02-11-2009, 10:38 AM   #611 (permalink)
Spice Master

Couldn't find a clip of it, heres the whole episode. I forget how awesome this show was from time to time. Only need to watch first 6 minutes to see my point.

Last edited by Mr. Blonde; 02-11-2009 at 10:40 AM. Reason: time
Unread 02-11-2009, 02:00 PM   #612 (permalink)
I make bad decisions.

Internets: 108015
SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SittinOnDubsWGW

Putty was such an awesome character.
SittinOnDubsWGW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2009, 02:34 PM   #613 (permalink)
I make bad decisions.

Internets: 108015
SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SittinOnDubsWGW

i just woke up in the shower. fully clothed. soaked. There are two naked chicks in my hotel bed. and I'm posting on nubblies.

why? because i'm a goddamn idiot

Last edited by SittinOnDubsWGW; 02-12-2009 at 02:36 PM.
SittinOnDubsWGW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2009, 03:06 PM   #614 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

You'd better start remembering why.
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2009, 03:15 PM   #615 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

This sounds like it could be the beginning of Memento 2.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2009, 03:31 PM   #616 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SittinOnDubsWGW View Post
There are two naked chicks in my hotel bed. and I'm posting on nubblies.
Nudes?
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2009, 03:37 PM   #617 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Dead Hooker Removal

#YOLO
Unread 03-12-2009, 08:29 PM   #618 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

Internets: 210144
ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

Lately, you are all faggots. That being said, I'd like to hang out with any number of you in the near future.
ninjaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2009, 08:34 PM   #619 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

come on over

#YOLO
Unread 03-12-2009, 08:39 PM   #620 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

Name the weekend and I'll be happy to host a gathering.
Unread 03-12-2009, 08:45 PM   #621 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

ok. I will plan something. not this weekeend., not the next, but(i had to look it up) perhaps the 28th. lets get something planned. i'll drive to one of your fucking houses. boom. simultaneously boom.
Unread 03-12-2009, 08:59 PM   #622 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

So long as we can set that in stone soon, I can swing the 28th weekend.
Unread 03-12-2009, 09:15 PM   #623 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

ok. i am drunk, but let us set the 28th in stone

word. im drunk ATm, so perhaps I'll require a reminder, as well as directions.
Unread 03-12-2009, 09:17 PM   #624 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

do you still live in chicago?

#YOLO
Unread 03-12-2009, 09:29 PM   #625 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

yes, I do. why do you ask