Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2002, 12:50 AM   #26 (permalink)
wintergrey

As far as underclassmen go... Amanda Fozo, Sundown, definately Andrea Rondeau, and Aubrey Evans. As for the older girls... Kelsey Kline definately. Nicole maybe, absolutely Megan Davis goes on there... also I think Cassie Harding could make it...
God, thats one hell'of'a group.... no, i'm not thinking dirty thoughts....

[This message has been edited by Orgazmo (edited November 14, 2002).]
Old 11-11-2002, 12:51 AM   #27 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

I like wintergrey's better than BDH's. (no offense. it's all a matter of opinion)

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 12:52 AM   #28 (permalink)
wintergrey

I think i just figured out who FH is... if it's who i think, don't diss her, she's a great girl...
Old 11-11-2002, 12:52 AM   #29 (permalink)
Orgazmo

We have a few disagreements in the list...

I need a hard list of 8 names to put in a poll (7 would work I guess...) then I'll make it happen.
Old 11-11-2002, 12:55 AM   #30 (permalink)

Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

How about everyone gets to name one girl to put on the poll. Once you have named a girl, you're done. And the first eight members to name eight DIFFERENT girls, we have our poll.

-Ugly Bastard

PS: Do you ever just fall to your knees and thank God you know me and have access to my dementia?
Old 11-11-2002, 12:58 AM   #31 (permalink)
Orgazmo

No, I sure don't. That's a terrible idea simply because it has potential to take awhile to get 8 girls named. How about one person gives me a list (similar to BDH's) and contains 8 names. That's how the game will be played. The next list of 8 names posted will be the poll. Go!
Old 11-11-2002, 01:00 AM   #32 (permalink)

Alright then. Nice to know my input is carefully considered

Giddy-Up

-Ugly Bastard

[This message has been edited by Ugly Bastard (edited November 10, 2002).]
Old 11-11-2002, 01:03 AM   #33 (permalink)

Amanda Fozo
Cassie Harding
Kelsey Kline
Aubrey Evans
Nicole Deford
Sundown Platt
Jessica Hollar
Megan Davis

I took BDH's, and wintergrey's list, blended the two (threw in one or two of my personal favorites) to come up with this list. I believe it is a fair, diverse list.

-Ugly Bastard
Old 11-11-2002, 01:06 AM   #34 (permalink)
Orgazmo

Thumbs up

And it's up
Old 11-11-2002, 01:07 AM   #35 (permalink)

The words "Giddy-Up" come to mind at a time like this.

-Ugly Bastard
Old 11-11-2002, 01:09 AM   #36 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
A stellar list. This will take some thinking.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 01:33 AM   #37 (permalink)
wintergrey

A good list, not the best, but still damn good... I'm going to have to mas...er, think, about this list a lot before i decide....
Old 11-11-2002, 11:41 AM   #38 (permalink)

Internets: 10
TheDuke is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Has anyone even thought of:

Soph- Sarah Roberts
Junior- Val Neff
Senior- Ashley Grimm (mentioned)

AS for frosh, i know too few, but i've seen too many, they're all too hot!
TheDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 11:53 AM   #39 (permalink)
JohnnyRichter

Duke, honestly, I don't know what you're thinking.

[This message has been edited by JohnnyRichter (edited November 11, 2002).]
Old 11-11-2002, 12:00 PM   #40 (permalink)

Internets: 123
Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough

Duke, that was a terrible list. I'm hoping that was a joke, because if it wasn't, then you might as well have substituted the soph and juniors with guys names, because you probably like it in the ass.
Trout Sniffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 09:59 PM   #41 (permalink)
wintergrey

Ugly, i noticed that you missed Andrea Rondeau... she definately deserves to be on that list, you might not know her though so i can see how you'd overlook her...
Old 11-11-2002, 10:15 PM   #42 (permalink)

With as many fine ladies as there are at W.C.H.S., you can't get all of them on the poll with only eight girls being on there.

Let me ask you this wintergrey, if I were to have put Rondeau on there, who would I have cut out? .....then people would give me shit for leaving out that girl.

You can't please everyone...but you can certainly try.

-Ugly Bastard
Old 11-11-2002, 10:27 PM   #43 (permalink)

OneHugeBastard is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Fresman: Erika Schori wins by a landslide! damn she is fine!

Sophomore: Andrea Rondeau, what happend to her sister?

Juniors: Sara Sisson or Candice Kissane, can you say nice ass?

Seniors: Kelsey Kline or Nicole DeFord (not much to pick from there)
OneHugeBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2002, 12:42 AM   #44 (permalink)
wintergrey

Pardon me, i noticed Cheyenne wasn't on the list, but i'd still take her over Hollar...
Old 11-12-2002, 12:55 AM   #45 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Ouch. Hollar's damn fine. Between the two I'd definately go with her.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2002, 11:38 AM   #46 (permalink)

Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough

I don't know what everyone finds in Cheyenne. She's good looking, but not amazing like some of the girls listed. Rondeau over Runnells anyday! I don't even think you can compare the two. Rondeau is so much better looking than Runnells, unless all you're comparing is ass, then Runnells has her beat. In the face though, Rondeau is 100 times better.
Old 11-12-2002, 11:47 AM   #47 (permalink)

buckeye is on a distinguished road
sarah sisson? just ask michael thallemer about her.

here are my 8

andrea rondeau
nicole deford
kelsey kline
melissa buhrt
jodie lieffring
aubrey evans
cassie harding
cheyenne reynolds

buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2002, 12:04 PM   #48 (permalink)

I think Buckeye has a pretty solid list, except for a few...

Old 11-12-2002, 05:24 PM   #49 (permalink)

OneHugeBastard is on a distinguished road
buckeye my friend, we musn't forget about the wonderful erika schori.....
OneHugeBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2002, 05:27 PM   #50 (permalink)

That's right, I don't think there is any doubt about Erika Schori, but also Kelly Smoker...She's gorgeous as well!