Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-23-2002, 07:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

Hottest girls by grade at WCHS:

Freshman-Janelle Keefer....not just cause of the fact her and I may hook up but the fact that she really is gorgeous.

Sophomore-Cheyenne Runnells....although I'm probably the ONLY person who will vote here with girls like fozo and hollar but shit I think she's absolutely beautiful.

Junior-Aubrey Evans....There's something about Aubrey...

Senior-Kelsey Kline....see TCBC post
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2002, 01:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
wintergrey

Freshman - i really don't know, or care enough to know, any of them...
Sophomore - My vote would definately have to go Sundown Platt, have you seen this girl? if you have your vote would definately go to her. Also, i must also say, Andrea Rondeau is also quite a stunning girl.
Junior - I really don't know that many juniors, but i do know aubrey evans, and she is a really great girl, good looking and she's a really cool girl.
Seniors - now here's where i konw a little more. Definately Kelsey Kline and Megan Davis tie for the top spot. There are definately some other girls who look as good, but they're both actually really cool too, so yeah, there's my two cents...
Unread 10-24-2002, 01:35 AM   #3 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

Sundown is hot yes but not hot enough to be the hottest. Rondeau is very hot as well but she still is a distant second to

Runnells, Hollar, Fozo, and Jodie Lieffring

just my opinion

[This message has been edited by Orgazmo (edited November 14, 2002).]
Unread 10-24-2002, 10:51 AM   #4 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

While I do not go to W.C.H.S., I do have a pretty damn good memory when it comes to the appearance of girls, so I'll give this list a shot:

Freshman-Don't know any of em
Sophmore-Mallory Hepler (Honorable Mention: Sundown, Fozo)
Junior-Aubrey Evans (Honorable Mention: Candice Kissane, Brittney Meek)
Senior-Nicole DeFord (HM: Hepler, Megan Davis, Kelsey Kline)

Giddy-Up

....sure W.C.H.S. has some rather nice looking females. But just wait till college boys.
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2002, 02:08 PM   #5 (permalink)

Internets: 6603
St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute
I'd have to agree with BDH and all of his choices (especially with the Sundown comments).
But Bastard, isnt your mom the ONLY woman who acually talks to you down there at Ball State? I mean, even if it IS through the phone, it counts...sorta...
St. Anky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2002, 10:25 PM   #6 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Lethal is on a distinguished road
St. Anky
I don't know why you are even posting here. If you would like to comment on a subject of this sort you need to start a new topic. Something along the lines of, Hottest Guys at WCHS, or maybe, Men I Dream of Pumping in the Ass. So from now on please keep your gay mouth shut on this subject. Also, don't pick on Ugly, maybe he doesn't talk to girls, maybe he does. But does it really matter? I mean you're gay.

As for my picks:
Freshman-Melissa Dick
Sophmore-Cheyenne Runells
Junior- Aubrey Evans
Senior-Nicole DeFord
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2002, 01:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
JohnnyRichter

Lethal I'm gonna say that all of your picks are pretty good...

Unread 10-27-2002, 01:43 AM   #8 (permalink)

Lethal is on a distinguished road
I respect your opinion, but i like her ass and titties way to much to not have her as my pick.
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2002, 06:22 PM   #9 (permalink)

buckeye is on a distinguished road
freshmen- hmm noel ( dont know her last name) but it was the one krienbrink almost hooked up with.

sophomore-andrea rondeau runner ups: mallory hepler, jodie lieffring, sundown platt.

junior- aubry evans

senior-kelsey kline, or nicole deford

buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2002, 09:03 PM   #10 (permalink)

buckeye is on a distinguished road
okay forgot a junior, how bout melissa buhrt? i think she is pretty hot.
buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2002, 01:30 AM   #11 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
well buckeye i agreee

frosh:Keefer
Soph: Runnels& Hollar
Jr. Evans by far
Senior: Kline

Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2002, 01:17 PM   #12 (permalink)

Internets: 123
Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough

Freshman - Kelly Smoker with Erika Schori close behind.
Sophomore - Andrea Rondeau
Junior - Aubrey Evans with Buhrt in a close second.
Senior - Ashley Grimm...I can't stand some of the senior girls we have.

I would like to see this Janelle Keefer girl in person. I've seen a picture, but pictures can be deceiving. I don't know what everyone sees in Cheyenne Runnells, but I don't think she compares to some of the other sophomores. and not as cute as Rondeau. Fozo has no personality and she's a leech on Engler. I think Jodi Leifring is very hot as well.

Trout Sniffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2002, 08:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

I have to agree trout sniffer that kelly smoker is very hot. Her face is amazing...she just needs a coupl of years to eat (get bigger she's to skinny) and develop. By that time she will be incredible.

I'd actually have to say that Jessica Hollar is by far the hottest sophomore. Runnells is a close second
then fozo, rondeau, leiffring all behind them. That's just my opinion though.
Unread 11-09-2002, 04:40 AM   #14 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
How about little Kaite LaSalle, she is rather hot, mainly do to the looks that she can give you. She also is working on some nice shaped breasts, she just needs to add something in the rear.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2002, 04:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
JohnnyRichter

I personally do not agree with you Niger. Although she is very cute, I do not feel that she is super hot.
Unread 11-10-2002, 02:37 PM   #16 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

LaSalle gives these looks. Like when she walks by every guy notices her and I cannot figure out why cause she isn't THAT hot.

I'd say the sophomores have the deepest crop of hot girls with Hollar, Runnels, Fozo, Lieffring, and Rondeau. There are many other sophomore girls that are decent looking as well.

Unread 11-10-2002, 04:34 PM   #17 (permalink)
JohnnyRichter

There is a certain girl in the sophomore class...let's call her FatHead. She's going down.
Unread 11-10-2002, 04:40 PM   #18 (permalink)

Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

BDH-

I noticed you left Hepler out of your list of lusty sophmores my friend. This disappoints me.

-Ugly Bastard
Unread 11-10-2002, 10:02 PM   #19 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

FatHead is my best friend for a girl...through all of the fights and dumb stuff she does (she did one not to long ago at all) I still love her...so do not bash FH please...nor do not let her know we call her fat head .

Yes I did ugly..i really don't think she's that good looking..
Unread 11-10-2002, 11:50 PM   #20 (permalink)

That's fair enough. It's all a matter of opinion......but she is fine for anyone keeping track at home.

-Ugly Bastard
Unread 11-11-2002, 12:39 AM   #21 (permalink)
wintergrey

Orgazmo, you really need to get some sort of poll going on this topic... We'll see who nubbli-ites vote as best looking...
Unread 11-11-2002, 12:48 AM   #22 (permalink)
Orgazmo

Go ahead and throw out 8 candidates and I'll see what I can do.
Unread 11-11-2002, 01:02 AM   #23 (permalink)
JohnnyRichter

ok sorry bdh
Unread 11-11-2002, 01:10 AM   #24 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Fat Head. That makes me laugh. Whenever I see her since I first heard the nickname, I can't stop laughing...it makes me laugh.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2002, 01:18 AM   #25 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

It is abnormally large....JR does this have to do with something that happened...oh say friday maybe??

8 canidates:
Janelle Keefer
Cheyenne Runnells
Jessica Hollar
Amanda Fozo
Aubrey Evans
Nicole Deford
Kelsey Kline

somebody fill in the 8th for me