Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-24-2004, 07:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
So has anyone watched jeopardy in the past 3 weeks? I tuned in a few days ago only to see the smartest man alive.

His name is Ken Jennings...and he's a genius.

Going into tonight's show (which airs at 7:30 on channel 7 for those in Warsaw with cable television), Ken has 16 straight wins with cash totaling $512,959.

It's unbelievable watching this cockmaster play. He knows everything about everything. He started the show off yesterday by completely cleaning out the first 2 categories. He had like $7,000 before either of the other two contestants even buzzed in. He's a god among men.

He is, of course, the current champion in Jeopardy earnings, nearly tripling the previous mark of $184,900...and he's still going.

I suggest watching this man play.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2004, 10:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Make it 17 in a row with a total of $552,959.

He had a chance to break the all-time show record today without taking any risk at all of losing...because he was ahead by so much going into final jeopardy. Also, the category was 1970's movies...and, coincidentally enough, yesterday's player spotlight outlined his obsession & knowledge of films...even told of an internet site he has which lists his all-time 2,000 favorite films. He only wagered a fraction of the cash he had to play with, though, showing much self-restraint.

He's a pimp. Probably well hung too...though I can't be sure.
Unread 06-24-2004, 11:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Only one way to find out.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2004, 12:13 AM   #4 (permalink)

Internets: 10
jubblies is on a distinguished road
I watched a little bit of Jeopardy today myself. I flipped through the channels and saw this guy whom you so fondly spoke of and decided to watch him in action. He was unbelievable! He knew Abraham Lincoln's secretary of state was! I couldn't believe it. I'll never know that much imformation in all my life. I guess it's true...knowlege is power...or at least it's a crap load of cash.
jubblies is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2004, 03:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

The genius son of a bitch won again yesterday evening with a total of 48,000, bringing his total to $600,959.

It was actually a close game this time...with his opponent having like 44k or something. A hell of a Jeopardy.
Unread 06-26-2004, 03:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
So he is going to make what the owner of Biomet makes in a year in a month?

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2004, 10:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

If the owner of Biomet makes 600k/yr...and Ken doesn't win any cash in the next two days...then yes.
Unread 06-27-2004, 02:04 AM   #8 (permalink)
We still believe.

Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
And how do you know this.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Unread 06-27-2004, 02:33 AM   #9 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

I know this because he has 600k right now...and, in two more show's, he'll have played for a month.
Unread 06-27-2004, 04:01 AM   #10 (permalink)
We still believe.

No, no; how do you know what the owner of biomet makes? Hmm...
Are you on the inside?

I enjoy knives and fire.
Unread 06-27-2004, 03:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

I assumed you knew what the owner of Biomet makes...and assumed that it was $600,000/yr based on your initial comment on the situation.

After your last comment, I have no clue what your first comment was getting at.

I think we should stop talking about this now.
Unread 06-29-2004, 02:17 PM   #12 (permalink)

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

I was able to watch this Ken fellow last night. He really is quite the jeopardy stud. I think my favorite thing about Ken is how he writes his name though.

[ June 29, 2004, 12:17 PM: Message edited by: Pliedes ]
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2004, 02:26 PM   #13 (permalink)

Internets: 6603
St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute
damn, you're all sucking his dick.
St. Anky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2004, 08:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

If I could only be so lucky.
Unread 07-02-2004, 10:51 PM   #15 (permalink)

Internets: 2
yardobeef is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to yardobeef
they need to get some more of those autistic people with photographic memories and shit to try out, i bet at least one could knock his ass out

What up brah?
yardobeef is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2004, 11:38 PM   #16 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Not a chance. He's a god. The sooner we admit that, the sooner we can get a formal religion started in his name.
Unread 07-03-2004, 02:57 AM   #17 (permalink)
Nasty Nate

Internets: 4881
Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute
This topic was started june 24th, is he still going at it, and whats the total?
Nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2004, 12:37 PM   #18 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Of course he's still going. I believe he's the 22 day champion now...with something like $755,000. Not positive about those numbers...but they're close.

Yesterday, when there were but 3 categories left in double jeopardy, there was a bitch closing in on him fast. Ken hadn't brought his A game thus far...and had only $7,200. The bitch got a question right and actually took the lead (again, with ~3 categories (15 questions) left in double). Alex said it was the first time he could remember Ken not leading in double jeopardy. Anyway, in those last 3 categories, Ken retook the lead and ended up going into final jeopardy with ~17,000 while the bitch had ~7,000.

He's a god.
Unread 07-03-2004, 02:03 PM   #19 (permalink)
We still believe.

And I think of how long I am going to have to work to make what he is going to in this short span.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Unread 07-03-2004, 05:04 PM   #20 (permalink)

cough man is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Orgazmo:
Not a chance. He's a god. The sooner we admit that, the sooner we can get a formal religion started in his name.
The Ken Jennings Church of Supreme Know-It-Allism

has a nice ring to it

or and alternative name could be

The Church of HAHA I"M SMARTER AND RICHER THAN YOU
(im not sure if richer is a word but it worked in the title)

on a side note i think only Ken and Bill Gates could attend the second church

I hope you enjoy living on top of the world, when you die knowing you lived your life on your knees.
cough man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2004, 08:39 PM   #21 (permalink)

underwater is on a distinguished road
whatever. churches like that already exist... "The Church of HAHA, I'm Smarter And Richer Than You" just isn't their official name.

We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind, because your friends don't dance and if they don't dance then they're no friends of mine.
underwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2004, 09:38 PM   #22 (permalink)

Internets: 2
yardobeef is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to yardobeef
just keep in mind, when you die 21 grams of something leaves your body, What are you going to take with you?

What up brah?
yardobeef is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2004, 04:01 AM   #23 (permalink)

cough man is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by yardobeef:
just keep in mind, when you die 21 grams of something leaves your body, What are you going to take with you?
shit....or well the lack there of

I hope you enjoy living on top of the world, when you die knowing you lived your life on your knees.
cough man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2004, 03:55 AM   #24 (permalink)

Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
Also, when you die you shit all over the place.
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2004, 01:57 PM   #25 (permalink)

underwater is on a distinguished road
really? i just thought you shit everywhere.

We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind, because your friends don't dance and if they don't dance then they're no friends of mine.
underwater is offline   Reply With Quote