Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-19-2005, 04:40 PM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 203
bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about
On saturday before the big UCLA/mobilehoma game, i went to the market to get some supplies for the party i was having. as i made a right turn into the parking lot, i got stuck behind a 75 year old lady in a beater who has stopped in the driveway to the market for no reason. i waited ten seconds then honked my horn. at that point, she drove in.

once in the parking lot, she drove about a mile per hour as she looked for a spot. she went by four empty spots, and as she passed the fourth, she stopped dead. note, her whole car was already beyond the fourth spot, so i just pulled in. once pulled in, i noticed the old lady backed up as if she was trying to get the spot i had already taken. i got out of the car (and at this point she still hadnt backed up enough to even get in the spot i had now taken) and she said "fuck you" and gave me the finger.

shocked, i said "thats awesome, youre like 100 years old and you are still giving people the finger." she then gave me the finger one more time.

i walked around the back of her car and towards the market as she just sat there. when i was right along her driverside and about to cross in front of her, she revved her engine and took off. i had to jump out of the way to not get hit. i couldnt beleive it, this old woman just tried to kill me.

i went inside the market and called the police, but she already took off by the time they got there, and got her plates and gave it to them. they said that they will investigate.

was i wrong? once your past a spot, then you cant back up to try and get it. that is the rule, right?

<b>We're here, and we're queer, so get used to it</b>
bloodyfart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2005, 04:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

Internets: 210144
ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

Doesn't matter if you "stole" her spot or not. If she wasn't so damn slow it wouldn't have been a problem. Plenty of other spots for her to slowly park in anyway.
ninjaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2005, 04:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute
Old people shouldn't be fucking driving. Period.
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2005, 06:38 PM   #4 (permalink)

Internets: 10
MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
LOL, you called the cops on an old lady who gave you the finger and attempted to end ur life, classic.

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2005, 06:39 PM   #5 (permalink)

bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about
i dont think its safe for the public to have someone who would kill another person over a parking spot on the loose.

Unread 09-19-2005, 06:42 PM   #6 (permalink)

LOL, obviously you've never seen a Bronx Tale you rat.

Unread 09-19-2005, 06:52 PM   #7 (permalink)

nope, im not into mafia movies

Unread 09-19-2005, 06:54 PM   #8 (permalink)

that explains alot.

Unread 09-19-2005, 07:04 PM   #9 (permalink)

i do like romantic comedies.

Unread 09-19-2005, 08:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Repugnant Abomination:
Old people shouldn't be fucking driving. Period.
Hell yes.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2005, 10:14 PM   #11 (permalink)

Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
I've been saying that for years. Add to her age the fact that she's a female...she's probably the worst two possible combinations for a driver.
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2005, 10:21 PM   #12 (permalink)

kakti is on a distinguished road
throw asian in there for good measure, then theyll be a shoe-in for the worst driver possible award
kakti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2005, 12:35 AM   #13 (permalink)

underwater is on a distinguished road
Hopefully they'll 'investigate' and take her license away. That would be nice. Fuck old senile people behind the wheel...

We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind, because your friends don't dance and if they don't dance then they're no friends of mine.
underwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2005, 12:40 AM   #14 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

Internets: 210144
ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by underwater:
Fuck old senile people behind the wheel...
Why? They drive badly enoough already.
ninjaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2005, 12:47 AM   #15 (permalink)

Internets: 412
theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice
zing!

i who have nothing but the comfort of my sins
theMerciless1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2005, 10:18 AM   #16 (permalink)
NJ, Toilet Bowl of USA

Deadly Crescent Kick is on a distinguished road
LOL that she was wearing a beater.

the poster formerly known as-Andy Kaufman
NHB Intergender Champion

jiu-jitsu isn't the hardass frat guy yelling at you to funnel a beer. its the laid back guy in the corner workin' on 2 chicks.
Deadly Crescent Kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2005, 10:20 AM   #17 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
I think he's talkinga bout the car man.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2005, 10:57 AM   #18 (permalink)
NJ, Toilet Bowl of USA

Deadly Crescent Kick is on a distinguished road
DOH!

the poster formerly known as-Andy Kaufman
NHB Intergender Champion

jiu-jitsu isn't the hardass frat guy yelling at you to funnel a beer. its the laid back guy in the corner workin' on 2 chicks.
Deadly Crescent Kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2005, 01:08 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by underwater:
Hopefully they'll 'investigate' and take her license away. That would be nice. Fuck old senile people behind the wheel...
its lapd. they have better things to do. im not holding my breath

Unread 09-20-2005, 01:16 PM   #20 (permalink)
Almost there...

Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute
Better things to do then investigating an attempted murder!?
Unread 09-20-2005, 02:03 PM   #21 (permalink)

yes, like investigating real murders.

Unread 09-20-2005, 02:13 PM   #22 (permalink)
Almost there...

Your faith in the elderly was murdered.
Unread 09-20-2005, 05:11 PM   #23 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache
Was she hot? Toothless BJs are A-OK.

[ September 20, 2005, 03:11 PM: Message edited by: Ironic Mustache ]

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2005, 06:00 PM   #24 (permalink)

she was a weeble wobble. she probably weighed 205 lbs, all in her legs

Unread 09-20-2005, 06:18 PM   #25 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache
Junk in the trunk.

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote