Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?

Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/)
-   General Chat (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   GSA Class involvment (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/general-chat/11656-gsa-class-involvment.html)

Schizer 11-18-2002 01:36 PM

For those of you who go to WCHS: There is almost always someone around me talking about GSA. If its not being discussed as a class, then a few kids are off to the side somewhere talking about it. Is it the same way in your classes ?

Orgazmo 11-18-2002 01:39 PM

Yeah, it is pretty much the same in my classes. If there isn't a class disussion going on (which there is a lot of the time), then it is probably being talked about somewhere close enough to hear...

Demitri 11-18-2002 01:43 PM

Yeah me too. I hear alot about GSA from teahers and students. Most I hear hate it and I agree on that. WCHS dosen't need or want a GAS club!!! If you ask me The Warsaw Student body needs to have a say in what clubs that we get around here! I mean alot of students are going to feel uncomfortable. I mean we took showers in gym class and no big deal because we didn't know they were gay, but now we know and what is going to happen when a gay guy takes a shower with a straight one!?! What do you think?

Combat Chuck 11-18-2002 03:05 PM

I have a feeling that the gay guys aren't going to be in the classes where that situation can happen.

Sports however.....

Schizer 11-18-2002 07:50 PM

ok guys, spread the word around. Next friday, November 29, during your lunch shift go down and talk to Dr Brumfield about how GSA discussions are going on in your classes. Let her know its disturbing because of the subject matter, and because of the distraction. Make sure she knows this does not help the learning environment. If the custodians won't let you by, just tell them you are going to Dr. Brumfield's office, and they should let you through. If we make a good effort, and we get a good turn uot, we can get this abomination removed.

God bless

Jake 11-18-2002 08:54 PM

Nice plan but that wont achieve anything... The school has no say in it. According to the fed equal access law. The school has to allow us to meet whether they like it or not. If they try to ban us, then ill just call the aclu and sue the school.

Combat Chuck 11-18-2002 08:56 PM

And I doubt that it would work even if she did have a say in it. She has to be fair.

Not saying that I don't appreciate the suggestion though Schizer.

Joe Bang A Clit 11-18-2002 09:08 PM

sue the school jake?? quit being stupid about it...honestly what do you fuckin accomplish by sueing the school?? absolutly nothing except make yourself look completely dumb. you should realize that the more you make public your obsession with men the more the community will hate what your doing...if you were cool with everything and didn't have an attitude about ohhh we can meet here...and ohh we'll sue the school if we can't. look at what you've caused by trying to have a gay club...we loose ski club, octagon, fca, and other stuff that actually did a good for the community. what do you planned in your club?? talk about how you guys plugged each other last week or about how you helped the community by raising money and doing canned food drives and stuff. you better make a difference in the community by services than trying to prove a point to everyone about being gay...i gurantee you that no one really gives a rat's ass if your gay or not and how your out to prove to everyone your right...oh and win what?? there's nothing to win, you can't go anywhere except have a club.

i wanted to say my peace in the matter and i'm not saying anything else b/c i'm sick of talking about it and who really cares if someone wants to have a gay club...let it happen and make themselves look stupid. i think everyone else should do the same. let it go and let's start talking about something more fun on nubblies and quit saying gay shit

victim 11-18-2002 09:55 PM

First of all, we don't have school on the 29th, so I recommend you check your school issued agenda and verify this before calling me an asshole.

Second, something I have learned by now, and I have seen proved time and time again is that the administration at WCHS does not support the best interests of the students, but would rather keep its image clean in the flawed eyes of the community than stand up for us.

For example, the only reason that we wear IDs around our necks right now is because a random poll of a few parents thought that it made their children dramatically safer. Everyone inside of the building, including our gutless administrators know that those pieces of plastic dangling around our necks do NOTHING to protect us. Dr. B herself believes that they just cause problems, because the IDs give the faculty just another reason to hassle students. The truth is, anyone with access to a computer and half of a brain could create a fake ID in less than a half hour that could only be discernable only on an upclose inspection. Someone with a bit more experience could make one with a fake name and legitimate barcode, and make using the cafeteria system or the "Media Center" a living hell *. Furthermore, in the case of an actual emergency, the IDs could do little to facilitate whatever must be done. If a student started shooting up the school, our IDs would do us little good, and it surely would not help identify the shooter. If the school was on fire or exploded, heaven forbid, the damn plastic would melt anyway, so corpse identification is not even viable.

This whole huge GSA thing is another prime of example of the administration faltering to community pressure rather than the best interests of the students. I don't think that there would be such conversation between students about the GSA if the school would have just left things the way they were last year. I never remember hearing heated discussions about what Ski Club was up to, or what was happening in GIST last year. The administration made this an issue. Having the ACLU and the GSA threaten the school with a lawsuit was inevitable, they had every right to do so**. The school's reaction then, and their continued actions are driven by the community, it is obvious that the thoughts and opinions of the students are not a high priority.

In conclusion, the school has not supported the students and their rights in the past, and will continue to do so into the future unless we defiantly act against them. Putting down the GSA didn't just hurt them, it didn't stop at the ski club, but the thing hurt EVERYONE. It's the administration's fault. Besides, succumbing to the overzealous demands of the community rather than listen to the students is damning. The fact of the matter is that WE, not THEM, hold the future of this community. If we're oppressed and treated like shit, every intelligent, talented youth that can will leave this community one day and never look back. By not listenting to us, the school and the leaders of this community are DAMNING its future.

*Just a side note on the Media Center that is germane to what I'm saying... the budget for new books in the Media Center this year was $0 dollars, thousands less than it was the year before, and the year before that it was twice as much. Many corners are being cut all over the place, teachers are being fired, and so on while the school corp still plans a 30 million dollar expansion project to build a football field and auditorium for future students, instead of buying books for current students...

**Another note, I am completely heterosexual, and I morally disagree with homosexuality. Note that I said homosexuality, not homosexuals. Hate the sin, not the sinner, folks. Many of these people did not choose to be gay, and would be heterosexual if they could. The Biblical references you folks make do not damn homosexuals, but damn homosexual acts. Not all the gay people out there are having gay sex. The last time I checked, these GSA meetings that you all revile aren't gay orgies. ALSO, the Bible states strongly, again and again that any sex before marriage, homo or hetero, and masturbation is WRONG, so by your own belief system most of you are just as damned to hell as the "faggots" you hate.

[This message has been edited by victim (edited November 18, 2002).]

Jake 11-18-2002 10:00 PM

Another good post on this site. Im startin to be impressed. This place could be so good if it were used for intellectual and funny things. But you were right in you post about hte brain drain of this area. It is the exact reason why i cant wait to get the hell out of here. i just dont like it when diversity of any kinds is opressed. Even the homophobia. Everyone has the right to their opinion and no one should try to stop another from having theirs.

AcTivE 11-18-2002 10:13 PM

your gay, don't talk

victim 11-18-2002 10:18 PM

...and you are (you're) ignorant, AcTivE, you shouldn't be allowed to speak, and you should be castrated...

A grammar lesson:

your - signifies possesion
you're - contraction of "you are"

Nothing big, just annoys the hell out of me, just like you.

AcTivE 11-18-2002 10:20 PM

has kiern wiped the shit off his dick from your ass yet victim?

your gay

Schizer 11-19-2002 12:42 AM

Whoops, silly me. Class was coming to an end and I quickly jotted down a date. I haven't looked in my agenda all year. You'd think with a chalanging honors schedual I'd find some use for it. Go figure.

But seriously, I would encourage anyone (gay or not) to go to Dr. Brumfield with your thoughts on this matter. Right now the administration of WCHS isn't involved with this forum. Yet many points being made on either side that deserve recognition. Take these to Dr. B. Speak your mind. It doesn't matter if I happen to agree with you or not, thats all part of our glorious constitution. Seriously, Jake, I think it'd be rather cool of you to go to Dr. B and make some points in your favor.

As for the acceptance, you can fight all you want, but its probably never gonna happen. :-\ This community and its surrounding areas are comprised, for the most part, of Christians and Catholics. I kinda sympathize for your situation, I've never been popular, but I've got my small circle of friends. Granted I've never been the topic of widespread insult for weeks on end, but I've been circled by kids, insulted, and beaten.

I want GSA gone, or back to where it was before this year. Not because I hate homosexuals (though I must admit the concept homosexuality makes me want to drill more holes in my body to let out all the vomit that it induces) but because of what its done to our school. Until this year, the last time I heard someone called gay, as an insult, was in middle school when a handful of guys got friday schools for calling Rob Prichet gay. Most recently at school and other places, I've heard remarks I'd rather remove from my memmory. What are school is becoming is not cool; for many of reasons.

Your right Jake, your so right. I can't wait to get the hell out of Warsaw either.

God Bless

tonguegina 11-19-2002 08:24 PM

The fact is that the gay club is disrupting class and i'm fucking getting tired of hearing about it.

On a side note, Jake, if you don't think the site is cool as is, then I've got an idea for ya...leave, and don't fucking come back.

SARGENT FLANDERS 11-29-2002 05:07 AM

gay people are so gay sometimes it just kills me. and jake, your gayer than most homos i know. so take that

SARGENT FLANDERS 11-29-2002 05:08 AM

you no good son of a bitch faggot

i cant wait for the hating replies to this one.

ie. you're new, you shouldnt be here, you're ignorant...etc etc

bring the ruckus baby

St. Anky 11-29-2002 01:37 PM

Haha, you are such a fucking child molester Sargent.

Anyways, heres something you need to think about. If as a school we say, "hey, GSA is disrupting class because all we do is talk about it", then the disruption is in the fault of ourselves, not the GSA. I say leave the fucking club alone. Sure, i dont so much agree with the "rainbow" laniards but hell, as long as I know I'm not gay, im fine with it.

Warsaw is too homophobic, and we need to learn to accept more things. If slavery was still in effect and they allowed blacks (mexicans, chinks, sand niggers, etc.) to go to school, you'd be saying the same thing. Grow the fuck up and realize that Warsaw is just a slow developing town that refuses, out of its own stupidity, to conform with the rest of the world.

I take it that most of the people here that are against the GSA, are pretty much ignorant. I'd say take a trip outside of northern indiana, there's a whole world out there.... dont worry, it wont bite...

Joe Bang A Clit 11-30-2002 06:12 AM

st. anky...haha your a fucking moron! saying were so far behind in our thinking?? well i would want to be, why in the hell would i want to be thinking and understanding how gay people are. fuck them and their fudge packing thoughts. anky i think your being ignorant by not admitting you like to stick your thumb up other homo's asses

50 Cent 12-03-2002 10:05 PM

FUCK the following:

gays, lesbians, jews, africans, asians, mexicans, physically handicaped people, mentally handicaped people, women, children, old people(except my grandparents), stupid people, blind people, basketball players, conceited folk, high-school girls, pacific islanders, canadians, california, aric hartzler (he falls into many catagories, gay, jew, high-school girl..etc), native americans, muslims, hindus, buddists, arabs, atheists, catholics, satanists, goths

There, if I have not offended you, then fuck you too.

I think that settles this discussion.

[This message has been edited by 50 Cent (edited December 03, 2002).]

Ugly Bastard 12-04-2002 12:12 AM

I did not see any descriptive words in there that defined me. However, I am formally putting myself in that list. Something about knowing that I am hated by the King of the Haters brings me great comfort. Please, hate me 50 Cent.

Nice list by the way. (You missed Joe Phelps).

-Ugly Bastard

Cronic_Sycle 12-09-2002 10:30 PM

Oh my god you guys are so freakin' smart! I bet none of you even know what exactly happened to make all of this happen, now do you? You are just a bunch of ignorant fools. There are Gay people at our schools, and even though you think your the shit and hotter than hell I bet everything that those gay people wouldn't want your ass anyways. So fucking step off of it you aren't doing anybody any good by saying your gonna go to Dr. B or anything else. Yeah sure its fucking annoying to hear about GSA in classes but get a clue this is Warsaw... Gays? In our school? That is BIG news and it will die down like all news... remember go ahead and stop using names, dumbass and all the shit she "did"? Or the Claypool kid who blew up a bomb in his face (a bomb probably ment for ignorant fools like you!!!!)????? If you don't say anything about it or keep message boards dedicated for it you wouldn't be hearing it in class! Your dump as hell...

------------------
Holy Shiznet

[This message has been edited by Orgazmo (edited December 09, 2002).]

Titan 12-09-2002 10:34 PM

I'm not going to dwell on the fact that you said many ignorant things in your overall fucking stupid post, including calling us "dump as hell"...

I'm going to go straight into diagnosing you with a horrible case of "NEEDS TO FOLLOW HIS OWN FUCKING ADVICE" YOU STUPID FUCKHEAD!

"If you don't say anything about it or keep message boards dedicated for it you wouldn't be hearing it in class!"

Cronic_Sycle 12-09-2002 11:05 PM

Well first off get my sex right, second yeah but at least i'm more open minded about everything and one then you are. And i can't help it if i see dumb ass people when i do but hey looky here you just proved my point.

------------------
Holy Shiznet

No one special 12-09-2002 11:17 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AcTivE:
has kiern wiped the shit off his dick from your ass yet victim?

your gay
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kiern happens to be a really great guy. I'm a friend of his, take it how you will. I think he has more balls than any of you snivelling whiners could ever wish to posess.