Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2002, 03:38 PM   #26 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Joe Bang A Clit is on a distinguished road
haha ohhh good one man!
Joe Bang A Clit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2002, 03:41 PM   #27 (permalink)

it was all fixed anyways..so what the fuck is your problem now, damn rudy ohhh damn look me i'm the ugliest person alive hahaha!
Old 11-19-2002, 03:46 PM   #28 (permalink)

rudy let's end this shit...it's helping anything
Old 11-19-2002, 03:46 PM   #29 (permalink)

Rudy is on a distinguished road
Just look at your posts and i think you will realize how fucking stupid you sound on here. It was all fixed? I would like you to explain.
Rudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2002, 03:47 PM   #30 (permalink)

yeah man...it was fixed my issue with the curly hair was fixed, your issue with the mom calling was fixed...it was fixed man so let it go now
Old 11-19-2002, 03:54 PM   #31 (permalink)

i mean what?? there's probably about 5 out of 100 members on right now...maybe if that many, you don't have to go through a power trip about it..."i want to get you kicked off and shit" i guess everyone on here can't compare to your writing ability, i can't really trash talk but i can think theory and have an understanding on things a hell of alot better than you think...all my post talk about gay shit?? i don't think so, half the stuff i say has nohting to do with trash talking people but bringing up points on how i feel about certain issues and topics...i guess no one can post good enough for you
Old 11-19-2002, 04:01 PM   #32 (permalink)

Now you are just putting words in my mouth, i never said i was the best poster on nubblies, and i don't beleive that i am. If you think so though then i'm not going to try to change your oponion so thank you, that means a lot to me. It doesn't matter how many people are on right now, its how many people will get on and read it tonight or later today. My moms name would have still been there for everyone to see. Here you are telling me to let it go and then you follow it up with more trash talking, i thought you didn't trash talk on here.

[This message has been edited by Rudy (edited November 19, 2002).]
Old 11-19-2002, 04:10 PM   #33 (permalink)

i wouldn't have kept it there..i was making a point to you about how you made reference to something even though it was simple it's obvious to someone who just hears the curly part and would automatically think of a person's name.

haha that's not trash talking that's just being sarcastic. i mean i do think that you make good posts on here and i like your posts compared to most peoples on here...b/c everyone else seems like they just cuss after every word and just say extremely stupid stuff. i'm not saying anything else to you about trash talking. i wasn't trying to come across that way
Old 11-21-2002, 11:39 PM   #34 (permalink)

slooshbag is on a distinguished road
man rudy your just a fucking dick head.. Why don't u try being a friend you ass fuck... Saying that about his mom was just shitty. Everyone knows who everyone is anyways. You saying he has curly hair is worse than him saying your moms name...
man just be a friend
slooshbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 12:17 AM   #35 (permalink)

well fucking said slooshbag!
Old 11-22-2002, 12:25 AM   #36 (permalink)

I don't think you understand slooshbag, i didn't say his name. He said my moms name in his post, which is against the rules you dumbfuck. There are many curly haired people on here, since you know who everyone is you should know that. Also, this topic was finished two days ago. Try posting on something current. Your just mad cuz i don't think your girlfriend is good looking, i'm sorry thats just my oponion.
Old 11-22-2002, 01:26 AM   #37 (permalink)

slooshbag is on a distinguished road
sorry your wrong..at least my gf is just a temp thing..i don't fall in love then find out she is screwing everyone else and cry..tough luck man... she was at my house last night
slooshbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 03:55 AM   #38 (permalink)

g-thug-mofo is on a distinguished road
Angry

I gothya hook upz niggas!

na really though, fuck the school and itz so called "random" drug testing. . . They happened to randomly test me a few times right in a row, on the soul reason, that I was busted a few times last year with a few nice quantities of Marijuana.

The gov. just makes it illegal because the greedy bastardz are pissed that they can't place a tax on shit that grows everywhere, including my closet!
They are also pissed off that we "Drug Dealers" are making twice the money they are in half the time, as any of them who attended college.

Fuck degrees, I got my degree in pot growing 101.

|
\ | /
\ | /
__\|/__
/|\
|
g-thug-mofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 01:53 PM   #39 (permalink)

Internets: 123
Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough

I think the random shit is retarded. If people want to go smoke pot in their own home, so be it, it's not the school's business. They're testing the wrong people. Instead of testing the students (their clients), they need to be testing the teachers (their employees). The teachers never get tested, but they test kids every week. That's pretty stupid.
Trout Sniffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 02:45 PM   #40 (permalink)

Before you say shit you should get your facts straight. She wasn't screwing anyone else, and everything that she did do she told me about it. Yes i did love her and i cried about it, who cares. I'm man enough to admit it. At least i wasn't with a not so good looking girl and not getting any. That seems like a lose lose situation to me. I told you slooshbag, i like you, and i don't want to get into it with you because then it will turn into us getting into it in real life. Sorry for what i said we are all entitled to our own oponions.