Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-03-2006, 01:00 PM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Date-jitsu is on a distinguished road
Default ATTN: Social/Dating experts

Can you guys review my game very quick? I know some of you are pretty good at the myspace.com aspect of the social/dating game...

Here's the situation:

I messaged a white girl name Marrissa on myspace.com who used to live in MN and went to the same high school with me and she's pretty cool and everything............well she replied and of course there was nothing wrong. However I replied to her reply and she don't reply back, I know that's how many social situations are I mean who would reply to replies to replies to replies? also consider that I'm very paranoid from the matches I had with a few Tibetan stylist girls here......but do you guys see any mistake in my game? I'm of course only friends/casual friends with her but still, I like to analyze my social game cause I tend to make stupid social mistakes.

Last edited by Date-jitsu; 03-03-2006 at 01:02 PM.
Date-jitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2006, 01:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

You have no game.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2006, 01:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
I make bad decisions.

Internets: 108015
SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SittinOnDubsWGW

try picking up chicks at other places rather than myspace. That is part of the problem with people today, they can have all the game in the world in regards to talking to people online, but they freeze up whenever it comes to dealing with people in person.
SittinOnDubsWGW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2006, 04:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
DJ FC

For Shameful Transgressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Date-jitsu
Can you guys review my game very quick? I know some of you are pretty good at the myspace.com aspect of the social/dating game...

Here's the situation:

I messaged a white girl name Marrissa on myspace.com who used to live in MN and went to the same high school with me and she's pretty cool and everything............well she replied and of course there was nothing wrong. However I replied to her reply and she don't reply back, I know that's how many social situations are I mean who would reply to replies to replies to replies? also consider that I'm very paranoid from the matches I had with a few Tibetan stylist girls here......but do you guys see any mistake in my game? I'm of course only friends/casual friends with her but still, I like to analyze my social game cause I tend to make stupid social mistakes.

Tenzin Palkie is a dirty whore.
Unread 03-03-2006, 07:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
NJ, Toilet Bowl of USA

Deadly Crescent Kick is on a distinguished road

internet dating am pointless

the poster formerly known as-Andy Kaufman
NHB Intergender Champion

jiu-jitsu isn't the hardass frat guy yelling at you to funnel a beer. its the laid back guy in the corner workin' on 2 chicks.
Deadly Crescent Kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2006, 08:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Unwanted

Internets: -885
Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts

Anyone who finds dates on the internet has no "game".

Game recognize game, and I don't see you. Where you at, Date-Jitsu? Where you at?
Schroeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2006, 08:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
English.

Internets: 179
Heaven Can Wait has a spectacular aura about Heaven Can Wait has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Heaven Can Wait

Schroeder, Read the title a few times.

there is little I wouldn't do for a dolphin.
Heaven Can Wait is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2006, 08:26 AM   #8 (permalink)
NJ, Toilet Bowl of USA

Deadly Crescent Kick is on a distinguished road

oh snap.

the poster formerly known as-Andy Kaufman
NHB Intergender Champion

jiu-jitsu isn't the hardass frat guy yelling at you to funnel a beer. its the laid back guy in the corner workin' on 2 chicks.
Deadly Crescent Kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2006, 02:55 PM   #9 (permalink)

Internets: 3373
ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck. I was going to point out the irony in schroeder's post, but it appears I've been beat to the punch.

Smoke a cigarette and lie some more -- These conversations kill.
ProfessorNumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2006, 08:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
Unwanted

Internets: -885
Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorNumber
Fuck. I was going to point out the irony in schroeder's post, but it appears I've been beat to the punch.
Irony? You don't know me.
Schroeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2006, 09:20 PM   #11 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

I could almost hear Schroeder saying that in a pissed off single black mother tone of voice. "Bitch! You don't know me!!" *waves finger*
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2009, 02:08 PM   #12 (permalink)

Internets: 127
The_great_one will become famous soon enough The_great_one will become famous soon enough

lmao at this bullshit I use to post
The_great_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2009, 08:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
Jelqing for Jesus

Internets: 194538
angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_great_one View Post
lmao at this bullshit I use to post
This does not sound like Chee. I call fake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
I will rape your soul in hell forever.
angry pancake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2009, 11:51 AM   #14 (permalink)

Internets: 127
The_great_one will become famous soon enough The_great_one will become famous soon enough

I have changed, I have come full circle.

It is time to carry on my great mission in life and that is research my friend. The time has come for me to write my research book on health, life and death.

As a closure to the Tenzin P. case, I will talk about that case soon on the Chee blog...

Also I know it doesn't matter anymore since I have long retired from forum trolling, but you can see a picture of me on the blog under older posts

The Journal of Chee "The Investigator" Xiong

Last edited by The_great_one; 09-15-2009 at 11:53 AM.
The_great_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2009, 08:40 PM   #15 (permalink)

Internets: 412
theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice

awesome!

i who have nothing but the comfort of my sins
theMerciless1 is offline   Reply With Quote