Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-24-2009, 09:21 AM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 5
Chief Tendercock is an unknown quantity at this point
Default A new kind of banking

Free Lakota Banking

I just thought you guys might want to check this out. Basically when you deposit money into your account here, they transfer it to gold/silver and store it in there vaults. Then when you take money out, you receive it as an AOCS (silver coins) and convert it to x currency at x rates.

Its a great way to find a secure way to invest your money in this unstable economy.
Chief Tendercock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2009, 09:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jelqing for Jesus

Internets: 194538
angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute

first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
I will rape your soul in hell forever.
angry pancake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2009, 10:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
Been told twice

Internets: 1299
TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of

The "stability" of precious metals is crap. Gold and silver have NO intrinsic value. Only the inflated value caused by a bustling world economy that lets us afford shiny pretty things. They are no more "real money" than paper.

If the economy ever got bad enough that we had to really worry, no one would be buying gold or silver for any price. They'd be buying food, salt and ammunition. But no starving man anywhere on Earth is gonna trade you even a ham sandwich for a pound of gold.
TwoBlackEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2009, 10:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
*Dislikes ham

Internets: 60790
vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoBlackEyes View Post
But no starving man anywhere on Earth is gonna trade you even a ham sandwich for a pound of gold.
I wish I knew this last night. It would've saved me about 2 hours of negotiating.

Putting the sensual in non-consensual.
vaga1220 is offline   Reply With Quote