Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

View Poll Results: Who The Fuck Is Der Fuhrer?
annoneera 0 0%
Banana Tits 0 0%
BigDongedHoe 0 0%
DDTempest 0 0%
Dent 0 0%
DJ FC 1 9.09%
f3lix 1 9.09%
Fruitacious B 0 0%
Jared Shaw 1 9.09%
Mr. Blonde 0 0%
Mr. Mistoffelees 0 0%
ninjaface 0 0%
Orgazmo 1 9.09%
Pliedes 1 9.09%
Repugnant Abomination 0 0%
StabMaster Arson 0 0%
Ugly Bastard 1 9.09%
vaga1220 0 0%
Adolf Hitler 2 18.18%
None of the Above 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2010, 10:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Final Solution

Internets: 5464
Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute

Default Who Are You?

I'm not going to sit here and lie to you. I know what's been going on. I know the rumors are flying around about the nature of my true Nubblies identity. Don't ask me how I know this, I just do. Maybe I really am the spirit of Adolf Hitler seeking refuge from hell. I possessed the server which hosts Nubblies.net. This makes sense because I'm on all the time.

I have included a selection none of the above. If you do not believe that I am any of the listed members, this is your choice. If you choose this, please post who you think it is then.

If the majority correctly guesses my true identity, I will not only reveal myself to you, but also my genitals.

Good luck.

Das Dritte Reich wird wieder auferstehen!

Last edited by Der Fuhrer; 03-18-2010 at 10:13 PM.
Der Fuhrer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 09:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

For Shameful Transgressions

It's so cute how desperate you are for attention.
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 01:58 PM   #3 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

I voted for myself.
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 02:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Final Solution

Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute

It's not about attention, even though I certainly am well deserving of it, it's about creating activity on this board. Perhaps if members like you, who are supposedly "elite", could make a fucking post longer than one sentence, I wouldn't have to go to such extremes. I hate you f3lix. I hate your soul. I want to watch you be defiled, executed, and consumed by a herd of wild Rusty Rims.

Old 03-19-2010, 03:55 PM   #5 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still going with Active.

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 04:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

If you think it takes creating a soap opera to make this message board entertaining, then you obviously are the exact "Hollywood" you claim to despise.
Old 03-19-2010, 04:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Final Solution

Let me explain what's going to happen to you David, You mother fucking cocksucker. You're going to attempt to run for sheriff and then you're going to lose. Then you'll become a chronic masturbator. Then a herd of Rusty Rims will show up at your door and rape your mother, kill your father, and molest your anus. Then they will eat you.

Also, in reference to your claims of my likeness to the evil institution that is hollywood, you are wrong on many levels.

First I never said this board wasn't entertaining. It is quite the opposite actually. If this weren't true I wouldn't be on here all the time. You cannot deny that my contributions to this message board have increased its entertainment value though. Second, Hollywood is a group of uninformed, ignorant dumbasses with a lot of money who try to influence the masses by subversively placing political messages within their films to sway audiences to follow their beliefs. I, on the other hand, am well-versed in the areas of economics, history, business, and ecology. I am not rich and I have no political or social ideals to which I'm trying to sway you to believe in. If you don't agree with my views, that's fine, be wrong then. I don't hide my points and views within a ficticious story. I am what I am, I let you know my views plain and simple. I hide nothing. My views are correct because I have the facts, data, and education to back them up. In other words, they are logical and make sense. I wish I had more time to devote to this but I'm in a hurry. Lick my scrotum.

Last edited by Der Fuhrer; 03-19-2010 at 04:37 PM.
Old 03-19-2010, 04:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Hitler wouldn't be tilted so easily. Try and maintain character better; it's needed for the script.
Old 03-19-2010, 04:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Final Solution

Thanks for your contribution, fucker.

Aparently you've never seen Hitler (myself) speak. He gets very tilted very easily. You're about as ignorant as this dumbass I knew who tried to run for sheriff and lost.

Old 03-19-2010, 04:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Why do you try to rewrite history by editing your posts after you get owned?
Old 03-19-2010, 05:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
Bokononist

Internets: 11801
Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

More importantly, why should anyone give a shit?

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
Fruitacious B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 06:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

The syntax of the thread doesn't make sense when a poster goes back and adds an entire paragraph to a post, which then precedes a slam made in reference to the now edited post. For those reading from top to bottom for the first time, it's confusing.
Old 03-19-2010, 06:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Final Solution

I edited that literally 20 minutes after I made the post. Sorry that you are sitting here waiting to make a two sentence reply. It's funny how you claim to "own" someone in a two sentence bash. You're as dillusional as you are stupid.

I was/am in a hurry and didn't think I had time to say more than what I initally had said. Decided that I could make time, went back and edited it.

Old 03-19-2010, 06:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

This is my exact point. Nobody knows how emo you came off in your original post. Thank you for proving my point in three straight posts (including your edit), yet still being too stupid to realize it.

I guess I could enhance my two sentence posts by adding some flowery prose like "fucking" and "ignorant dumbass" to try and sell my point harder.
Old 03-20-2010, 04:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Final Solution

Nobody knows how emo I came off in my original post? My original post is still there you fucking dumbass. All I did was add the bottom paragraph to touch on a few points. I don't see how I came off as "emo" in that original post by saying what I did. The only thing I changed in the first paragraph, the original post, was delete your real full name, because I didn't want to me that big of a dickhead to you. I see now that you probably deserved it.

How it should have been taken, as this is what was meant, is that you're far too insignificant to devote more than a few sentences to, because your posts that supposedly "owned" me comprised of one maybe two sentences. I was in a hurry then, as I am now, and didn't have time to put much thought in my post.

However I thought it might be construed that I was disrespecting Nubblies by thinking it not entertaining. This is false and I wanted to make that certain. While I was at it, I thought I would discredit your grasping at straws attempt to liken me to Hollywood.

You are pathetic. Arguing with you is like arguing with a mensturating female so I'm not going to do it anymore. You may have the last word since I know you are so desperate for it, faggot.

Last edited by Der Fuhrer; 03-20-2010 at 04:27 PM.
Old 03-20-2010, 07:08 PM   #16 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Could you try NOT editing your posts for once and just get it right the first time? You also just spent 200 words telling us you don't have that much time. Upper level education teaches you how to be concise with wording and get to the point. Just try it to save us all time.
Old 03-20-2010, 10:34 PM   #17 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

Internets: 187030
DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by f3lix View Post
Could you try NOT editing your posts for once and just get it right the first time? You also just spent 200 words telling us you don't have that much time. Upper level education teaches you how to be concise with wording and get to the point. Just try it to save us all time.
This. I read the first fifteen words of your posts and then I get bored and quit.

Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
DDTempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 04:26 AM   #18 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 282947
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

dur, I've noticed you edit about 80% of your posts. some several hours after the initial post. Can you please explain why?

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote