Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-05-2011, 01:14 PM   #126 (permalink)
MURICAN

Internets: 250185
DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute
For Shameful Transgressions
Send a message via AIM to DJ FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTempest View Post
Do you find questions to be invasive?
Not usually.

The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2011, 01:30 PM   #127 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ FC View Post
I would have to say I buy more Crest than any other brand.
I really enjoy any toothpaste with arm and hammer in it. It's very refreshing. If you haven't tried it, it's worth a go.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2011, 04:26 PM   #128 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

Dont u make ur own toothpaste?

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2011, 04:31 PM   #129 (permalink)
Spice Master

Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 11-14-2011, 04:22 PM   #130 (permalink)
Bokononist

Internets: 11801
Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

DJFC: I was wondering if you would mind letting us know if you'd be willing to use some of Blonde's homemade toothpaste? If not, what kind of compensation would be required to convince you to?

also, how many women have you had sex with?

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
Fruitacious B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2011, 05:06 PM   #131 (permalink)
MURICAN

DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitacious B View Post
DJFC: I was wondering if you would mind letting us know if you'd be willing to use some of Blonde's homemade toothpaste? If not, what kind of compensation would be required to convince you to?

also, how many women have you had sex with?
I'd definitely give it a whirl.

sorry that's somewhat personal

The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
Unread 11-14-2011, 11:36 PM   #132 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Internets: 127341
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs

I started using sensodyne after having a few raw nerve spots when I went to the dentist; first visit after that was fine.
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2011, 02:29 AM   #133 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Blonde you should make homemade toothpaste and sell it. Fuck me if that idea doesn't make me erect. I'm being serious. There's such a huge market for this hippie, farmer's market, non-corporation stuff. Create a good product, brand it nicely, sell aggressively where liberals hang. Could honestly have some decent business potential. I swear to god if I was at a farmer's market and someone was selling locally made toothpaste that made some vague claims that it is healthier for me/the environment, I would buy that toothpaste because I'm a sucker for that anti-corporate consumer locavore movement shit. There are a lot of people like this.
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2011, 03:34 AM   #134 (permalink)
Don't call me Shirley

Internets: 220249
thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute

Hippy fags?

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry pancake View Post
Waiting until kremlin moves to Phucket in a few years.
thekremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2011, 10:11 AM   #135 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache

You'll be able to charge 3x the price too.

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2011, 07:48 PM   #136 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

Internets: 187030
DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute

This is a great idea, but do you know the amount of toothpaste you have to sell to make it even worthwhile? How long does a tube of toothpaste last you? You can't even say because its unlikely you even know for sure the last time you bought any ... toothpaste money is in repeat business, so blonde would need 6+ months of being "the toothpaste guy at the farmer's market" before he would have any repeat business, then those people would go to the dentist and the dentist would say "stop using that shit, its not ADA approved"

Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
DDTempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2011, 09:16 PM   #137 (permalink)
Spice Master

I'm not going to make and sell toothpaste, dooshes.

It really is amazing the ideas you guys oft come up for me to "do" that you wouldn't touch at any point in any of your lives.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 11-15-2011, 09:33 PM   #138 (permalink)
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute

That's cause everyone else is successful and has too much to lose, but you - I mean, why not give it a try?
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2011, 10:00 PM   #139 (permalink)
Spice Master

― Terence McKenna
Unread 11-15-2011, 10:19 PM   #140 (permalink)
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute

Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2011, 01:42 AM   #141 (permalink)
MURICAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde View Post
I'm not going to make and sell toothpaste, dooshes.

It really is amazing the ideas you guys oft come up for me to "do" that you wouldn't touch at any point in any of your lives.
I wouldn't be above this at all. If I lose my job I actually give about a 10% chance I do this because I like the idea so much.

Unread 11-16-2011, 03:37 AM   #142 (permalink)
Spice Master

If you provide me the investment capital, I'll consider it working on it seriously

One thing I have noticed; Why aren't there more flavored toothpastes for adults? It seems to be almost eni

For kids, sure. But as an adult, I want Pina-colada flavored toothpaste. Strawberry. Chocolate. Cake batter. etc.

EDIT: quick google search yielded these. Although I still think there should be more, and there's definitely a market I think. I am definitely ordering some of this I think.

http://www.amazon.com/Accoutrements-.../dp/B004MBNK78

http://www.amazon.com/Accoutrements-...ref=pd_sim_t_2

― Terence McKenna
Unread 11-16-2011, 03:48 AM   #143 (permalink)
Don't call me Shirley

thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For kids, sure. But as an adult, I want Pina-colada flavored toothpaste. Strawberry. Chocolate. Cake batter. etc.
[/url]
I think this just proves that you're not really an adult.

(It's cool, I'm not either.)

Quote:
Unread 11-16-2011, 03:51 AM   #144 (permalink)
Spice Master

Dude...cake batter toothpaste....

― Terence McKenna
Unread 11-16-2011, 03:57 AM   #145 (permalink)
Don't call me Shirley

You can brush your teeth with a bottle of jack.

Quote:
Unread 11-16-2011, 04:12 AM   #146 (permalink)
MURICAN

Quote:
If you provide me the investment capital, I'll consider it working on it seriously
100% interested in this.

Unread 11-16-2011, 05:22 AM   #147 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is not true at all. To be quite honest, I'm going to keep that farmer's market toothpaste idea in the back of my head as a potential little side project to try if and when I find myself in a liberal hotbed in the U.S. again. I knew a girl in Houston that started a vegan cookie business. That's it. Vegan cookies. She ended up getting distribution in Whole Foods and Central Market (a Whole Foods-esque grocery store with a few locations in Texas that kicks loads of ass) because the cookies were delicious. Had to hire people to do all the baking for her because she got so busy running the business side of the operation.
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2011, 05:33 AM   #148 (permalink)
Don't call me Shirley

I think this is a ridiculous idea.

However, my idea for you to work at a bar? Not so much. I will probably do that at some point in my life and you would probably be better at it than me.

Quote:
Unread 11-16-2011, 06:19 AM   #149 (permalink)
MURICAN

The toothpaste idea has a <5% chance of working. But if it works your life will be awesome.

The bartender idea has a 95% chance of working. But if it works your life will suck.

Unread 11-16-2011, 09:33 AM   #150 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

Internets: 187030
DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ FC View Post
The toothpaste idea has a <5% chance of working. But if it works your life will be awesome.

The bartender idea has a 95% chance of working. But if it works your life will suck.
Through the liberal application of statistics if Blonde founded a toothpaste bar, it would have a good chance of working and his life being awesome.

Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
DDTempest is offline   Reply With Quote