Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-01-2013, 02:45 PM   #326 (permalink)
MURICAN

Internets: 247091
DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute
For Shameful Transgressions
Send a message via AIM to DJ FC

Dude I would in a hearbeat. Japanese girls in Tokyo are SO MUCH HOTTER than Japanese girls in US/UK. And they're all so freaking fashionable as well.

The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2013, 02:01 AM   #327 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

Internets: 187030
DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ FC View Post
Dude I would in a hearbeat. Japanese girls in Tokyo are SO MUCH HOTTER than Japanese girls in US/UK. And they're all so freaking fashionable as well.
Agreed. All those tight asses and hello kitty backpacks ...

Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
DDTempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2013, 02:58 AM   #328 (permalink)
Don't call me Shirley

Internets: 220249
thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute

DDT, I think you just described 13-year-old girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry pancake View Post
Waiting until kremlin moves to Phucket in a few years.
thekremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2013, 06:26 AM   #329 (permalink)
MURICAN

DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTempest View Post
Agreed. All those tight asses and hello kitty backpacks ...
That's your mis-understanding. The crazy Japanese shit we see over here isn't actually real in Tokyo. They aren't wearing hello kitty. They're wearing awesome clothes I am too cavemanlike to explain.

The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
Unread 04-29-2013, 11:47 PM   #330 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305563
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

Going to Seattle June 7-12 to see the United States Americans against the Bad Guys of Panama.

I realize Seattle isn't really close to the other Nubblites in the region, but maybe plan a small getaway to meet up? I have it on good word that a couple of other distinguished Nubblites will be there.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2013, 04:01 AM   #331 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in Birmingham, AL today literally for 7 hours. Between ground and air transit it's going to be an 18 hour work day, gay.

Ill be in Honduras June 8th-15th if any of you want to join for missions/humanitarian work.

There's life and then there is Cubs baseball, it's a chore to seperate the two.
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2013, 07:35 AM   #332 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Vegas May 31-June 7 (WSOP events)
Seattle June 7-June 12 (Sounders, Mariners, and USMNT with Gaz, Tits and f3lix)
San Francisco June 12-June 16 (long weekend trip with gf)
New York June 16-June 28 (chillin)
Philly June 28-June 30 (weekend trip for fun)
Vegas July 1-July 10 (WSOP Main Event)
New York July 10-August 3 (chillin, minus a weekend trip perhaps back to Vegas for Gaz's bachelor party)
Vegas August 3-August 5 (won this trip for huge fantasy baseball contest)
South Bend August 5-??? (ND biz school)

Should be a fun summer.
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2013, 02:27 PM   #333 (permalink)
MURICAN

I'll play

Just got back from Amsterdam. Before that I was in London, before that Chicago, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and Macau.

May 31st - June 1st: Stockholm
June 21st - June 23rd: Iceland
July 5-July8: Ibiza
End of July/Beginning of August: Moscow
2nd week of August: America
3rd week of September: Munich for Oktoberfest

Unread 05-03-2013, 02:19 PM   #334 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly Bastard View Post
San Francisco June 12-June 16 (long weekend trip with gf)
I have it on good authority that I live just over an hour away from San Francisco. Gaz and I had many good funs there. Drinks?

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2013, 02:21 PM   #335 (permalink)
Jelqing for Jesus

Internets: 194538
angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute

AP is most likely going to Indiana this summer around August.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
I will rape your soul in hell forever.
angry pancake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2013, 05:03 PM   #336 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be in New Orleans, LA June 19th-23rd for a work conference.

Anybody wanna meet up in the French Quarter?

There's life and then there is Cubs baseball, it's a chore to seperate the two.
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2013, 12:53 PM   #337 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

Stay away from gatherings celebrating Mothers.

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2013, 12:55 PM   #338 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly Bastard View Post
Vegas July 1-July 10 (WSOP Main Event)
New York July 10-August 3 (chillin, minus a weekend trip perhaps back to Vegas for Gaz's bachelor party)
Vegas August 3-August 5 (won this trip for huge fantasy baseball contest)
South Bend August 5-??? (ND biz school)

Late October- WSOP final table (w/Cocktooth)

Should be a fun summer.
FYP

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2013, 06:45 PM   #339 (permalink)

Internets: 1789
Secret Blue Cock has a brilliant future Secret Blue Cock has a brilliant future Secret Blue Cock has a brilliant future Secret Blue Cock has a brilliant future Secret Blue Cock has a brilliant future Secret Blue Cock has a brilliant future Secret Blue Cock has a brilliant future Secret Blue Cock has a brilliant future Secret Blue Cock has a brilliant future Secret Blue Cock has a brilliant future Secret Blue Cock has a brilliant future

Chattanooga, TN in another week (for a week), then Bangkok for the summer. I'm gonna be laid in the shade.
Secret Blue Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 09:26 AM   #340 (permalink)
MURICAN

I just booked a flight to Indianapolis for this Friday and home again on Monday.

Unread 05-21-2013, 01:58 PM   #341 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

Are you going to be around Indy the whole time, or heading up north? Hit me up if you have free time, or are downtown Sunday evening. I'll be watching the Champion's League final somewhere Saturday afternoon, 500 on Sunday, then downtown Sunday night for the Pacers game.
Unread 05-21-2013, 05:15 PM   #342 (permalink)
MURICAN

This trip is solely for the Indy 500. I actually have tickets to the champions league final. I'm going to try to sell them.

Unread 05-25-2013, 05:25 PM   #343 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

Vegas June 2-7
Seattle June 7-12
Indy June 13
Pittsburgh June 14-16
Moving to Vegas June 17
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2013, 10:20 AM   #344 (permalink)
Jelqing for Jesus

angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute

AP will be arriving in Indy around August 18th for the awesome Black Sabbath show in Nobelsville.

Quote:
Unread 05-26-2013, 11:02 AM   #345 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Will you be staying through the following weekend?
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2013, 10:09 PM   #346 (permalink)
Jelqing for Jesus

I think there's something else I'm supposed to be there for around the 24th.

Quote:

Last edited by angry pancake; 05-27-2013 at 06:50 PM.
Unread 06-30-2013, 04:29 PM   #347 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Mexico v USA is in Columbus, OH on Sept 10 at 8pm EST. Tickets will go on sale soon. It seems to require AO membership to get them, but, between Tits and I, we can get 8. I believe UB is going (but let me know). If so, we have 4 claimed tickets and 4 available spots. Do any of you other cocksuckers want to have the time of your life?

Or, at worst, become a god damned AO member yourself (for $25, but you get a shirt and bandana).
Unread 06-30-2013, 04:41 PM   #348 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Internets: 127341
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgazmo View Post
Mexico v USA is in Columbus, OH on Sept 10 at 8pm EST. Tickets will go on sale soon. It seems to require AO membership to get them, but, between Tits and I, we can get 8. I believe UB is going (but let me know). If so, we have 4 claimed tickets and 4 available spots. Do any of you other cocksuckers want to have the time of your life?

Or, at worst, become a god damned AO member yourself (for $25, but you get a shirt and bandana).
Would love to go, but can't.
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2013, 05:04 PM   #349 (permalink)
I make bad decisions.

Internets: 108015
SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SittinOnDubsWGW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beebs View Post
Would love to go, but can't.
Ditto. That would be an absolute blast.
SittinOnDubsWGW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2013, 10:44 PM   #350 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Internets: 127341
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs

Croatia now in the EU, lots of cool stuff to see there.
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote