Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > I'm Right, Fuck You

Notices

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2003, 04:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305563
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
In the past week, Strom Thurmond & Katharine Hepburn have died. Of course, famous deaths always come in threes...so who (either specifically or a list of candidates) do you think the third celebrity to die will be?

My top 5 potential deaths:
Bob Hope
Ronald Reagan
Zsa Zsa Gabor
Pope John Paul II
Rosa Parks
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2003, 09:23 AM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

(Note: Gregory Peck died not more than two weeks ago as well).

I'd like to think that William Shatner could be added to that list as well, I hate him so much, and he's nearing 80.

As for the five on your list, my tally goes in the direction of Mr. Hope. I don't see the poor bastard living through the year at the very longest.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2003, 11:11 AM   #3 (permalink)

Internets: 10
fat_retard is on a distinguished road
The fat, black weather guy from the news, Al Roker I think he looks like he's going to die soon, or maybe I just hope he is.
fat_retard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2003, 12:33 PM   #4 (permalink)

Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Roker's not going to die (at least not before Hope & Co.), namely because he's a badass now.

-Ugly Bastard
Old 06-30-2003, 02:36 PM   #5 (permalink)

Internets: 82
Alpha will become famous soon enough
I'm going to half to say that the pope will be next out of that list. And if he's not, he should be.

Gods are but men with immortal souls.
Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2003, 04:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
You're not guessing who on my list will die, you're giving your own predictions.
Old 06-30-2003, 11:45 PM   #7 (permalink)

Internets: 281660
Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute
Rosa Parks
Johnny Richter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2003, 02:00 AM   #8 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
How about Buddy Hackett?
As much as I hate to say it, I think Johnny Cash is on his way out... he's looked like shit for years and now, especially since his wife recently died, he can't have much life left in him.

[ July 01, 2003, 12:04 AM: Message edited by: StabMaster Arson ]

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2003, 02:06 AM   #9 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Interesting...
Old 07-01-2003, 02:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
what do I win?

LEGALIZE CRIME!
Old 07-01-2003, 02:36 AM   #11 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

A steaming bowl of absolutely nothing.
Old 07-01-2003, 02:50 AM   #12 (permalink)

undisputed is on a distinguished road
More than likely Bob Hope. God Bless Him.

the undisputed one
undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2003, 02:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Robert McCloskey

LEGALIZE CRIME!
Old 07-01-2003, 06:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
Bokononist

Internets: 11801
Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

I think that Jerry Lewis is gonna die here soon. He's got so much shit wrong with him, he's fat as hell now because of the reactions to all the diferent medications he's on.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
Fruitacious B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2003, 10:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Barry White

Fuck. Who the hell saw that coming?
Old 07-05-2003, 12:54 AM   #16 (permalink)

No shit. I was saddened to see his passing. The man was the definition of bad-ass when he was still with us, but he is no longer.

May his soul climb upward...

-Ugly Bastard
Old 07-05-2003, 03:55 AM   #17 (permalink)
Bokononist

Internets: 11801
Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

I am proud to state that i have actually made out to Barry White playing in the background. He was a great man, a great great man. I owe one of my few sexual experiences to that man. I'm about to cry just thinking about it, im sorry....

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
Fruitacious B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2003, 04:14 AM   #18 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

You're not the only one that Barry has helped in such an experience. I'd wager to say that 30% of Nubblites have had a sexual experience with Mr. White in the background. He was a good man. His legacy shall play on.
Old 07-06-2003, 02:57 PM   #19 (permalink)
Ish...

silver and cold is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to silver and cold
Haha....I'd have to say Barry White was playing when many people have done many things...Jeez, I had a guy try and be romantic and ask me out..he put Barry in....

There must be something about that guy...

the killer in me is the killer in you.
silver and cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2003, 04:20 PM   #20 (permalink)
Caribou Lou

Internets: 567
malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to malibu Send a message via MSN to malibu
I think that Dick Clark will be dyin any time soon... I mean that man has been around forever and it seems like he shouldn't be around too long.

"Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That shit'll come back with you."
malibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2003, 05:08 PM   #21 (permalink)
Ish...

silver and cold is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to silver and cold
Yeah, isn't that the newyears guy???he is so fucking annoying, him being so happy all the time...i'd liek to punch him in the face

i think that Bob Barker..the guy off price is right....hes been around FOREVER, and he wont leave.

the killer in me is the killer in you.
silver and cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2003, 09:41 PM   #22 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

Internets: 210144
ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

I think you are both out of luck as fas ar Dick Clark goes. The man is immortal. He doesn't age. I don't believe he will die any time soon.. if ever.

Bob Barker, although very old, is still pretty sharp. I give him at least another 5 years.

My choice for the next celebrity to die is Joan Rivers. I don't think shes extremely old, but shes had many procedures done so I could be wrong. Anyhow, I think she needs to die because she annoys the hell out of me. She is too irritating to live. So Joan... if you are reading this please die as soon as possible.

Here's hoping.

[ July 06, 2003, 07:44 PM: Message edited by: ninjaface ]
ninjaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2003, 04:05 PM   #23 (permalink)

I think Buddy Ebsen's day of death is near.

-Ugly Bastard
Old 07-07-2003, 04:05 PM   #24 (permalink)

Wow, what can I say? I had a vibe.

-Ugly Bastard
Old 07-07-2003, 04:22 PM   #25 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Dammit, I almost had him on my original list. Fuck fuck fuck.

On a sidenote...what the fuck is going on? There are a ton of celebrities dying...