Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > I'm Right, Fuck You

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-27-2005, 11:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
NJ, Toilet Bowl of USA

Internets: 10
Deadly Crescent Kick is on a distinguished road
how do you feel about stem cell researh?

before you vote, educate yourself here:

Stem Cell FAQ

the poster formerly known as-Andy Kaufman
NHB Intergender Champion

jiu-jitsu isn't the hardass frat guy yelling at you to funnel a beer. its the laid back guy in the corner workin' on 2 chicks.
Deadly Crescent Kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2005, 12:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
I'm all for it...but not because of superman. Fuck him.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2005, 03:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
Huzzah.

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2005, 12:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache
I'm glad to see there are thus far no idiots voting.

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2005, 03:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
DJ FC

For Shameful Transgressions
For any big issue you can usually find an intelligent argument from either side.

I'm sure there are very good arguments against stem cell research, and I would like to hear them.

[ June 28, 2005, 01:36 PM: Message edited by: DJ FC ]
Unread 06-28-2005, 03:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
For any big issue I usually agree with some of the points from both sides and then make my stance based on the entire debate.

In this particular instance, someone would be hard pressed to sway even one of my opinions on this issue. I know some people take the biblical stand point, which I laugh at uproariously immediately.

Unread 06-28-2005, 03:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
DJ FC

Where's the outspoken theology major when we need him?
Unread 06-28-2005, 05:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

He posted in the meatrix thread so he must be at work.

Unread 06-28-2005, 06:25 PM   #9 (permalink)

Internets: 203
bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about
i am not sure were i fall on this issue. i find abortion to be wrong, so how could i approve of this. yet, if they are using discarded embryos its a little different. however, i am a vegetarian, so i feel like killing a living thing to help another is bad. thus, this seems bad.

for me, then, it all comes down to when life begins. as of now, i would say that the embryo is life.

do we really need to live that much longer? most of us are depressed anyways.

that being said, if one of my family members or i was afflicted, i might change my tune.

its really complicated.

<b>We're here, and we're queer, so get used to it</b>
bloodyfart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2005, 06:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

I'd like to have the option of repairing my liver. Then NO ONE could tell me to stop drinking.

Unread 06-28-2005, 07:13 PM   #11 (permalink)

bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about
it also does brain damage.

Unread 06-28-2005, 11:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
NJ, Toilet Bowl of USA

here's the bottom line:

like it or not, abortion is legal in america. rather than flush valuable material down the toilet, we could be developing a cure for grandma who can't remember who the fuck you are or your little sister who was hit by a drunk driver (probably wayne) and is a quadropalegic.

its funny to me, who was raised (actually the proper term is "reared" but that sounds gay) irish catholic, how strongly i am opposed to christians who follow church doctrine like sheep. i want them all to be forced to read the davincci code. many of those motherfuckers have no grasp on reality...

catholics are now lead by a man who protected child rapists and child molesters.

so there you go.

[ June 28, 2005, 09:26 PM: Message edited by: Deadly Crescent Kick ]

NHB Intergender Champion

jiu-jitsu isn't the hardass frat guy yelling at you to funnel a beer. its the laid back guy in the corner workin' on 2 chicks.
Unread 06-29-2005, 12:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

While I agree with most of that post, The Da Vinci Code is hardly the text that would change their line of reasoning. I found it to be almost as full of bullshit as the actual bible.

The only parts I liked about it were the anti-orthodox-christianity parts. I wasn't about to swallow its answer for everything either.

Is there an Agnostic Bible somewhere? I'm not talking about an Atheist Bible, or a Pagan Bible. An actual Agnostic Bible.

Unread 06-29-2005, 01:43 PM   #14 (permalink)

"i want them all to be forced to read the davincci code. many of those motherfuckers have no grasp on reality..."

lol @ that.

you know the davinci code is a fictional book, right?

Unread 06-30-2005, 12:02 AM   #15 (permalink)
NJ, Toilet Bowl of USA

yes i understand that its fictional.

but what i'm trying to get at is that historically, the foundation for the plot is no less feasible as the church's version.

and that would drive many of them insane.

[ June 29, 2005, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: Deadly Crescent Kick ]

NHB Intergender Champion

Unread 06-30-2005, 12:18 PM   #16 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

I doubt it... Religious fanatics don't look at the bible as a fictional book. In their eyes it's been proven to be historically accurate time and time again. They'd discredit the da vinci code immediately and not give it a second thought.

Unread 07-01-2005, 01:28 AM   #17 (permalink)
NJ, Toilet Bowl of USA

more evidence:

http://www.wired.com/news/medtech/0,1286,68044,00.html

NHB Intergender Champion

Unread 07-01-2005, 01:09 PM   #18 (permalink)

MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
whatever helps mankind live healthy and longer is okay by me....except if they killed really hot guys and girls, thats just wrong, they should kill the really ugly people first.

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2005, 05:53 PM   #19 (permalink)
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2005, 12:54 PM   #20 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Stop doing that.

Unread 07-05-2005, 02:07 PM   #21 (permalink)

Internets: 412
theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice
wtf?

i who have nothing but the comfort of my sins
theMerciless1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2005, 03:24 PM   #22 (permalink)
DJ FC

Quote:
Originally posted by Repugnant Abomination:
Somebody should make a "Kick ass Underwater picture of the day" thread.
Unread 07-05-2005, 04:51 PM   #23 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Agreed.

Unread 07-06-2005, 12:44 PM   #24 (permalink)

MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
wtf? there are kick ass pictures of Underwater? wow.

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2005, 02:42 PM   #25 (permalink)
NJ, Toilet Bowl of USA

new development:

http://www.wired.com/news/medtech/0,...tml?tw=rss.TOP

NHB Intergender Champion