Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > I'm Right, Fuck You

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-31-2004, 02:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
As I'm sure many of you know, Osama released a new tape a few days ago. If you haven't seen/heard/read it...here's the transcript:

OBL: You American people, my speech to you is the best way to avoid another conflict about the war and its reasons and results. I am telling you security is an important pillar of human life. And free people don't let go of their security contrary to Bush's claims that we hate freedom. He should tell us why we didn't hit Sweden for instance. Its known that those who hate freedom don't have dignified souls.like the 19 who were blessed. But we fought you because we are free people, we don't sleep on our oppression. We want to regain the freedom of our Muslim nation as you spill our security, we spill your security.

OBL: I am so surprised by you. Although we are in the fourth year after the events of sept 11, Bush is still practicing distortion and misleading on you, and obscuring the main reasons and therefore the reasons are still existing to repeat what happened before. I will tell you the reasons behind theses incidents.

I will be honest with you on the moment when the decision was taken to understand. We never thought of hitting the towers. But after we were so fed up, and we saw the oppression of the American Israeli coalition on our people in Palestine and Lebanon, it came to my mind and the incidents that really touched me directly goes back to 1982 and the following incidents. When the US permitted the Israelis to invade Lebanon with the assistance of the 6th fleet. In these hard moments, it occurred to me so many meanings I cant explain but it resulted in a general feeling of rejecting oppression and gave me a hard determination to punish the oppressors. While I was looking at the destroyed towers in Lebanon, it came to my mind to punish the oppressor the same way and destroy towers in the US to get a taste of what they tasted, and quit killing our children and women.

OBL: We didn't find difficulty dealing with Bush and his administration due to the similarity of his regime and the regims in our countries. Whish half of them are ruled by military and the other half by sons of kings and presidents and our experience with them is long. Both parties are arrogant and stubborn and the greediness and taking money without right and that similarity appeared during the visits of Bush to the region while people from our side were impressed by the US and hoped that these visits would influence our countries. Here he is being influenced by these regimes, Royal and military. And was feeling jealous they were staying for decades in power stealing the nations finances without anybody overseeing them. So he transferred the oppression of freedom and tyranny to his son and they call it th e Patriot Law to fight terrorism. He was bright in putting his sons as governors in states and he didn't forget to transfer his experience from the rulers of our region to Florida to falsify elections to benefit from it in critical times.

OBL: We agreed with Mohamed Atta, god bless him, to execute the whole operation in 20 minutes. Before Bush and his administration would pay attention and we never thought that the high commander of the US armies would leave 50 thousand of his citizens in both towers to face the horrors by themselves when they most needed him because it seemed to distract his attention from listening to the girl telling him about her goat butting was more important than paying attention to airplanes butting the towers which gave us three times the time to execute the operation thank god.

OBL: Your security is not in the hands of Kerry or Bush or Al Qaeda. Your security is in your hands. Each state that doesn't mess with our security has automatically secured their security

Now that we have that out of the way, here is the question: Does the tape's release push you more toward Kerry or Bush?

Basically...you can see the tape and think:

"Damn...he seems pretty serious. We'd better get Bush out of there so he doesn't ruin our shit again!"

or

"The hell I'm going to let that shitpusher sway my vote. He can burn in hell!"

Which is it?

[ October 31, 2004, 12:50 AM: Message edited by: Orgazmo ]
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2004, 04:12 AM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think he's a shitpusher. He just wanted America to leave him the fuck alone, so he flew planes into our buildings (which got him the exact opposite of what he asked for).

But back on subject, I could give a shit less what he says about what candidate. So I guess you could kinda say "the hell I'm going to let that shitpusher sway my vote, he can burn in hell."

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2004, 06:39 AM   #3 (permalink)

Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
To hell with him, I'm not changing my vote. Even if I wanted to, it'd be too late, I've already voted. But he can go to hell, and one day he will.

He's a crazy, Islamic fanatic, and nothing he says really means shit to me. If he had the chance, he would kill 30,000 more innocent Americans, and not think twice about it. Unless thinking about it constitutes celebrating joyously about killing Americans (the infadel) while fucking 20 of his 40 wives.

I don't regret my vote.

[ October 31, 2004, 03:44 AM: Message edited by: Dirty Harry ]
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2004, 09:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
how convenient... days before the election a tape emerges that will undoubtably sway vote toward bush.

the only way it would be better orchestrated is if the tape gave a clue to his location and ole w was hot on his trail again.

[ October 31, 2004, 06:15 AM: Message edited by: StabMaster Arson ]

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2004, 02:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
DJ FC

For Shameful Transgressions
Id be surprized if this tape actually sways vote toward bush.

I think most people who are not yet decided on a vote will probobly be fairly responsive to this tape and lean a little to the left after seeing/reading about it.
Unread 10-31-2004, 03:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
I tried reading bin laden's tape dialogue last night when i got in and it was probably the hardest thing i've ever done in my entire life. then i passed out

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2004, 04:06 PM   #7 (permalink)

Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
In some ways I would almost like Kerry to win this election. At least then I wouldn't have to listen to all the Democrats whine, bitch, and moan about Bush. I also wouldn't have to hear all of the lame conspiracy theories they conjure in their heads.
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2004, 07:26 PM   #8 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirty Harry:
In some ways I would almost like Kerry to win this election. At least then I wouldn't have to listen to all the Democrats whine, bitch, and moan about Bush. I also wouldn't have to hear all of the lame conspiracy theories they conjure in their heads.
A-the-fucking-shit-to-damn-a-man-men.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2004, 03:14 AM   #9 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork
Quote:
Originally posted by StabMaster Arson:
[QB]how convenient... days before the election a tape emerges that will undoubtably sway vote toward bush.
Yeah! it all makes sense now!!, Al Jazzoodle and all the other news organizations are in cahoots with the bush campaign, now i've seen it all. and when you think about it, its funny how september 11 just happenned when it seemed bush wasn't having a very eventful presidency. And then his approval skyrocketted. veeeeeerrrrry convenient..... THOSE REPUBLICAN BASTARDS!

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2004, 04:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
you've got to admit that it is suspect though. Bush runs his entire campaign on fear... right before the election Public Enemy #1 shows up to make the American public douse their draws one last time. of course this will make people think that the only option is to reelect the Mr. JuntaMan. Fuck Bush and everything he stands for, things are gonna get a lot worse before they get better.

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2004, 06:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Personally, I thought that the tape would only affect the people on the presidential fence... for those who already made up their mind would simply have their choice solidified by the tape (people voting bush would say something like, "look...we need to take care of that" and people voting kerry would say, "he's got a point...we shouldn't stick our noses into their business") For the said fence-riders, I thought that the tape would push them more toward the left.

I guess I was wrong

[ November 03, 2004, 03:36 PM: Message edited by: Orgazmo ]
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2004, 01:02 AM   #12 (permalink)
DJ FC

For Shameful Transgressions
Quote:
Originally posted by StabMaster Arson:
Fuck Bush and everything he stands for
Nice.

[ November 03, 2004, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: DJ FC ]