Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > Jibberish

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2005, 06:37 PM   #51 (permalink)

Internets: 10
MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
Quote:
Originally posted by AcTivE:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Repugnant Abomination:
Actually, Miss Clit, beauty, at least appearance wise, is always determined by people other then yourself. You may be a real beauty on the inside, and that you are a better judge of then most, but when it comes to the surface it always comes down to what others think. If you believe otherwise then you're delusional.

-And that's my post.

I disagree, as long as she places no value on YOU as a person, it doesn't matter what perspective you have, as it carries no value.
</font>[/quote]
Active, you are seem very intelligent judging from your posts.

RA- you are delusional.

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 06:40 PM   #52 (permalink)
1 thing leads to another.

Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
You're fooling yourself if you think a fact is popular opinion.

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat
Old 03-30-2005, 06:43 PM   #53 (permalink)
Suckle

Internets: 155868
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute
It's fact only in regards to determining ones hotness. I know it's in general and not scientific at all, but there you go. I mean if some nasty bitch thinks she's pretty while the whole rest of the world thinks she's ugly then chances are she's ugly.

-And that's my post.
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 06:47 PM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Repugnant Abomination:
It's fact only in regards to determining ones hotness. I know it's in general and not scientific at all, but there you go. I mean if some nasty bitch thinks she's pretty while the whole rest of the world thinks she's ugly then chances are she's ugly.

-And that's my post.
that is one of the most ignorant things i've ever read

Old 03-30-2005, 06:52 PM   #55 (permalink)
Suckle

Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute
I'm still amazed you can even read.

-And that's my post.
Old 03-30-2005, 06:53 PM   #56 (permalink)

I'm still amazed that you assume you know me.

Old 03-30-2005, 06:57 PM   #57 (permalink)
Suckle

I'm a master of stereotyping and generalizing people into cliches.

-And that's my post.
Old 03-30-2005, 06:58 PM   #58 (permalink)

Internets: 14
George Sherman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to George Sherman
I know Active personally, and he is a very intelligent person, very, and yes I agree with what he says, the only reason I respond to Mr. Blonde how I do, and Active you know this, is because he is so confontational, so I try to meet everyone of his posts with a confrontation thats all, I have no actually problem with the guy.

...to abuse the testicles of the establishment.
George Sherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 07:08 PM   #59 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache
How about the word fat? Is it a fact that underwater is fat?

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 07:09 PM   #60 (permalink)

Internets: 14
George Sherman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to George Sherman
yes

...to abuse the testicles of the establishment.
George Sherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 07:10 PM   #61 (permalink)
Suckle

Oh but what if she doesn't think she is? If your opinion doesn't matter to her and she thinks she's skinny then I guess she must be, right Miss Clit?

-And that's my post.
Old 03-30-2005, 07:12 PM   #62 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 275079
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by George Sherman:
I know Active personally, and he is a very intelligent person, very, and yes I agree with what he says, the only reason I respond to Mr. Blonde how I do, and Active you know this, is because he is so confontational, so I try to meet everyone of his posts with a confrontation thats all, I have no actually problem with the guy.
I don't give you that much credit, regardless whether Active knows it or not. I place no value on him, which, in his terms, would negate his opinion in the first place.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 07:14 PM   #63 (permalink)
Suckle

Wtf is wrong with you people! Just because you dont like or agree with someone doesn't mean their fucking opinion isnt valid and that you may infact be wrong.

-And that's my post.
Old 03-30-2005, 07:17 PM   #64 (permalink)
Spice Master

Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
I was humoring Active.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Old 03-30-2005, 07:18 PM   #65 (permalink)
Suckle

Oh.

-And that's my post and goddamn I'm getting sick of doing this.
Old 03-30-2005, 07:41 PM   #66 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Let it go dude. UB will outlast you. There's no shame in it.

Old 03-30-2005, 07:46 PM   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Repugnant Abomination:
Oh but what if she doesn't think she is? If your opinion doesn't matter to her and she thinks she's skinny then I guess she must be, right Miss Clit?

-And that's my post.
If she wants to perceive herself as thin, then thats her perogative, however, she openly admits to being a large girl so what was your point again?

Old 03-30-2005, 07:57 PM   #68 (permalink)

AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Blonde:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by George Sherman:

I don't give you that much credit, regardless whether Active knows it or not. I place no value on him, which, in his terms, would negate his opinion in the first place.
</font>[/quote]
It negates your value, of what you believe to be my opinion. But I'm pretty sure you probably weren't even thinking about that, until I mentioned it. Why do I say this? We'll look at your post. You valued it enough to argue it. I don't know what you are arguing it with, because that does not seem clear to be very clear to me. Rather, I just get the impression that you "disagree", because you do not want to "agree". Merely, just, because. I'd like to understand your foundation of what to me, seems to be nonsense.

But, I'm sure this statement will be regarded the same way.

Peace, happiness, and love to all.

[ March 30, 2005, 04:59 PM: Message edited by: AcTivE ]

Old 03-30-2005, 08:55 PM   #69 (permalink)
Spice Master

That made no sense active. I know what you're trying to do. I'm done.

― Terence McKenna
Old 03-30-2005, 09:09 PM   #70 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Blonde:
That made no sense active. I know what you're trying to do. I'm done.
You know what I'm doing? Or do you think that you know what I'm doing, and regard it as fact, so will back it up as so. Or did I just do what you thought I'd do, so you are right after all? Or, your not right after all since I predicted what you were thinking, I am right, after all.

Hopefully you will not become another statistic, Mr. Blonde.

Just humoring you mr. blonde, or at least I think I am. So, yea I am.

Old 03-31-2005, 06:56 PM   #71 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
I want to do some humoring.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 02:55 PM   #72 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

I'm trying to perceive myself as not being at work right now. Popular opinion disagrees.

Old 04-01-2005, 03:09 PM   #73 (permalink)

Internets: 306
fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to fancymeghan Send a message via AIM to fancymeghan
ya know, it's pretty clear that (in general terms) most people perceive themselves according to the environment they live in.

example...if a fat kid is being made fun of, theres a pretty good chance that kid is going to have low self-esteem because he/she is not being accepted by peers.

on another note, the more "normal" a person looks, the better looking he/she is. studies have shown that the more symmetrical a person's face, the higher the attractiveness rating from others. think about people with deformities or odd features...not normal, in general, not hot according to others. there is some science behind it.

and i think (so this is an opinion and not fact) that when people are unattractive and think they are really good looking, they are just lying to get attention by breaking a stereotype.
fancymeghan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 03:26 PM   #74 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

If Ironic Mustache remembers from some of fancymeghan's pictures, Ironic Mustache would hit it.

Old 04-01-2005, 04:59 PM   #75 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Ironic Mustache:
If Ironic Mustache remembers from some of fancymeghan's pictures, Ironic Mustache would hit it.
i bet that's exactly what meghan wanted to hear.