Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > Jibberish

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2003, 04:05 PM   #26 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Truly one of the marvels of the English language, I thought up the new first definition earlier when I took a shat. Not make sense? Read on.

Shat

1. One of the few words in the English that has a verb form, and a noun form - both present and past tense. A past-tense noun? (i.e. person, place, thing) How can this survive in the English language? You might ask... Well here are some examples:
Ex:
I just took a shat.
He was a piece of shat.

as opposed to the present or future tenses of the noun:
Ex:
I am going to take a shit.
You are a piece of shit.

Make sense? This is not to be confuzed with the verb form of the word:

2. The past-tense form of the verb "shit".
Ex:
He shat his pants

present tense:
Ex:
I am shitting my pants
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2003, 06:41 PM   #27 (permalink)

Breakneck
An adjective usually used to describe music with high velocity or just high ferocity.
Ex:
The song progressed at breakneck speeds.
Busta Rhymes' "Break Ya Neck" has some dynamic breakneck beats.
Old 01-24-2003, 12:44 AM   #28 (permalink)

Blocock
Something you should go do you stupid faggot!
Ex:
Person A: "Or you could just go ditch us all for your stupid girlfriend."
Person B: "Blocock."
Old 01-25-2003, 06:10 PM   #29 (permalink)

Fuckpot
1. One who does not deserve the title of "human being".
Ex: Bill Gates is a fuckpot.
2. A pot of fuck.
Ex: Look, it's a... fuckpot.
Old 01-25-2003, 06:23 PM   #30 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Half-Chad
1. A re-nigging mother-fucker
That fucking half-chad ran off to the Bermudas with all of my money.
2. One who gives, and then asks for something back in return, even though he gave seemingly out of the goodness of his heart in the first place.
Look my nigger, I hate to be the kind of half-chad who does a brotha a favor, and then has to turn back around and hit him up for a favor, but I gots to be that nigger.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2003, 07:08 PM   #31 (permalink)
Orgazmo

-or

The suffix of "or" can be placed upon many words (mostly nouns) to strongly emphasize emotions. The result of the suffixation is a word that can be used as a pronoun for nearly any other noun.

Many times, before the "or" is added, the last x of the word (if it ends in 'x') is doubled, or the last two consanants of the world (if it ends in two consanants) is replaces with a double x. The 'x' method can be utilized in other format to, used at the uzilizor's discretion.

Examples include but are not limited to:
Sexxor
Fuxxor
Cuntor
Pissor
Sexbearor

The difference between x'd nouns and non-x'd nouns is astounding. Notice the differing meanining with "Dickor" and "Dixxor." While "Dickor" does emphasize the word, I think it's pretty much agreed upon that "Dixxor" is simply more powerful.
Old 01-26-2003, 05:12 AM   #32 (permalink)

Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Organdum
1. A completely no contact to penis or vagina orgasm
That girl was so hot, I had an organdum just by looking at her whilst walking on the street.

[This message has been edited by Ugly Bastard (edited January 26, 2003).]
Old 01-26-2003, 05:35 PM   #33 (permalink)
pliedes

-ism

1. A common suffix which is added, against common english rules, to the ends of words in order to widen their meaning, shorten what is actually needed to convey one's message, and improve comprehension of what is being spoken of
2. A random combination of letters comprising of no real meaning

Ex. - (friend A wants friend B to remember to bring a cd to school tomorrow, so the conversation goes as such...)
A - cdism?
B - tomorrowism.
A - thanksism.

[This message has been edited by pliedes (edited January 26, 2003).]
Old 01-28-2003, 09:15 PM   #34 (permalink)
pliedes

woman-hunting glory stick -
1. Another name for a penis.
2. A piece of wood detached from a tree that often victoriously partakes in hunting women.

Ex: I don't care how much Anky likes it, i'm not letting my woman-hunting glory stick near anyone's asshole.
Old 02-01-2003, 03:35 AM   #35 (permalink)

Nuggetmuncher

1. Fag.
2. Queer.
3. Homo.
4. Flamer.
5. Buttfucker.
6. Shiteater.
7. Fudgepacker.
8. Poopusher.
9. Jake.

[This message has been edited by Titan (edited February 01, 2003).]
Old 02-17-2003, 06:01 PM   #36 (permalink)

Morphovulate v.

1. To naturally deliberately progress.

Ex: Seraphim's new music has completely mophovulated from their debut songs.
Old 02-17-2003, 06:16 PM   #37 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
fuck-nutt; n. someone that just really needs to die. total waste of flesh.

CP is a dirty ass trick fuck-nutt
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2003, 08:21 PM   #38 (permalink)

Hypothulate v.

1. To form an opinion

Ex: Well I don't know the answer, that's why I'm going to do research and then hypothulate for a while.

[This message has been edited by Titan (edited February 17, 2003).]
Old 02-17-2003, 09:23 PM   #39 (permalink)

goatfucker is on a distinguished road
clitovagicuntasaurus

your mom.
goatfucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2003, 02:19 AM   #40 (permalink)

tizzite (adj.)

1. Really extraordinary
A substitution for the word, "tight"

This website is tizzite.

-Ugly Bastard
Old 01-22-2008, 01:05 AM   #41 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 282947
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

Cuntdive - A place in disarray

Lets get out of here, this place is a real cuntdive.

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 01:40 PM   #42 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 275079
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

30k Millionaire .verb.

>someone who makes a minimum or entry level salary, but goes out to nightclubs and acts like a "baller", spending a large portion of their income buying tables, taking pictures with usually empty bottle of Grey Goose or an expensive champagne, and driving around either an old model expensive car, or a newer normal car with body changes making it out to look like an expensive car. They usually have trouble making house and car payments because of their "lifestyle".

>A douchebag.

ex. Hey, is that a cadillac with a bentley grill grafted onto the front? must belong to a 30k millionaire.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna

Last edited by Mr. Blonde; 01-22-2008 at 01:42 PM.
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 09:35 AM   #43 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 291816
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

Commontwat adj.
A token female with no outstanding qualities.
I never said I wouldn't fuck her, I just said that you shouldn't get so hung up on this bitch. She's just so...commontwat.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 08:22 PM   #44 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 275079
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

fecund -adjective

1. producing or capable of producing offspring, fruit, vegetation, etc., in abundance; prolific; fruitful: fecund parents; fecund farmland.

2. very productive or creative intellectually: the fecund years of the Italian Renaissance.

Literature reference: 1984: They are too evenly matched, and their natural defences are too formidable. Eurasia is protected by its vast land spaces. Oceania by the width of the Atlantic and the Pacific, Eastasia by the fecundity and industriousness of its inhabitants

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna

Last edited by Mr. Blonde; 11-27-2008 at 08:23 PM.
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 05:54 AM   #45 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

Internets: 187030
DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute

Cinnamilk: The combination of cinnamon and milk, commonly used as a homeopathic remedy for just about every disease.
DDTempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 05:58 PM   #46 (permalink)

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

winsauce - (n.) a success flavored sauce most commonly paired with epic lolz, great posts, and cabernet sauvignon. [Also see - threads by orgazmo]

feeque - (v.) much akin to "teepeeing" (from tp, or toilet paper), "feequing" is the process of scattering feces all over someone's property, pets, or vehicle. Often done by malicious youth with nothing better to do.

Example - Dude, indiana is so boring- how about we go feeque the local youth pastor!

Last edited by Pliedes; 04-13-2009 at 06:00 PM.
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote