Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > Jibberish

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-05-2003, 02:40 PM   #26 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Why, Pliedes, I just went home last weekend FOR A HOLIDAY. I too don't mind if he went back for holidays and family occasions. I don't mind just heading back everyonce in a while for a little R&R, but I just feel that it crossed a line. I think he's there too much. That's just my personal opinion.

Also, I had an extended weekend. I didn't have class on Monday...he has a 24/7 job. It's different. He's on call, like an ER doctor. I don't see them flying half way across the nation while on the job. I realize that's an extreme example and he has contact with Washington and Airforce 1, but I just feel he should spend more time at the Whitehouse.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2003, 04:08 PM   #27 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by tonguegina:
Maybe I'd like Bush better if he spent more time actually in Washington. Everytime I see him it's from his ranch in Texas.
I'd rather have a President who is in Texas a few weeks out of the year than a President who was signing bills while he was getting his cock sucked in the oval office.

Bush can do just a good of job as President in Texas for 6 weeks a year as he can in Washington. Saying you don't like a guy simply becuase "he's not in Washington the whole year" is digging pretty deep for a reason not to like him.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2003, 04:34 PM   #28 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Did I say it was the only reason I didn't like him? I didn't think so.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2003, 09:46 PM   #29 (permalink)
Unwanted

Internets: -885
Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts
Sorry to hear that Alpha. Luckily you make up that money in taxes you don't have to pay. Not to throw anything random in, but I think the U.S. needs to get rid of welfare.
Schroeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2003, 09:46 PM   #30 (permalink)
Unwanted

Internets: -885
Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts
I didn't even double post. Weird.

[ September 06, 2003, 04:18 PM: Message edited by: Schroeder ]
Schroeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2003, 11:43 PM   #31 (permalink)

Internets: 82
Alpha will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Ugly Bastard:
I'd rather have a President who is in Texas a few weeks out of the year than a President who was signing bills while he was getting his cock sucked in the oval office.
How did this make him a bad president? Oh yeah that's right... It didn't. Hell it's better than having a former coke addict in office.

Quote:
Originally posted by Schroeder:
I think the U.S. needs to get rid of welfare. I think that money could be used to solve our economic woes.
For once we agree on something. Good job for making the first intelligent comment ever for you. And it only took you 232 posts!

Gods are but men with immortal souls.
Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2003, 04:16 PM   #32 (permalink)

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

[quote]Originally posted by Alpha:
Quote:
Originally posted by Ugly Bastard:
[qb]How did this make him a bad president? Oh yeah that's right... It didn't.
We weren't talking about how it effects policies though. The conversation was about how Bush spends time in Texas; which Tonguegina considers a distraction for focusing on the job. Ugly then pointed out that Clinton spend most of his administration getting his knob polished. Now if you're saying that Clinton still did a fine job with all his sexual escapades, then you're also validating what we're saying. So thanks.

And welfare should be gone.

And Alpha, please address my previous post on taxes.
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2003, 03:28 PM   #33 (permalink)

Internets: -205
VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts
getting pleasured in the oval office means nothing as long as the president gets the job done.. the economy was great when Bill Clinton was in D.C.

George Bush wants to conquer the world and it seems that he will get re-elected..

[ September 28, 2003, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: VOL ]

~ductor ab grandis divinitus~ CDXXVII
VOL is offline   Reply With Quote