Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > Jibberish

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2008, 03:06 PM   #51 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde View Post
I say it all the time and I suppose I will repeat myself here to establish my current position; I don't see myself as "broken" at all, despite what the brainwashed masses may think, i see myself as lucid. Granted, my experiences with women I have sincerely cared for have been...less than fortuitous, but after a long time I now see myself as the better off because of it. And as cliche as that may sound to the untrained eye, I mean it completely different than those belonging to that cliche do.

People who end up saying "i'm better off", for the most part, use it as a defense mechanism by psychologically cast away "what could have been" and intentionally blind themselves from that experience, and in a fit of foolish optimism (not that all optimism is foolish, but in this case I wholeheartedly believe it is.) go on to search once more for the same thing that failed with the person before.

This is where my twist comes in. Instead of thinking something is wrong with the person that individual had previously chosen, why is it that no one stops to think that it might be the goal?. Of course the person is flawed, we're all fucking flawed. We're selfish beings by nature, and self preservation and propagation (aka, fucking) are still much more deeply ingrained in our genes being monogamous. We're all mindless selfish fucking machines at the very core of us. That's fine. (although women could control it a BIT better.) The PROBLEM is with the actual social institution of love, emotions, flowers and candies and dates and "the one". I choose the word "social" very carefully, because over thousand and thousands of years, society has formed a faction of human instincts and biological reactions into a magical binding process of two souls, something that, when you think about it, makes no more sense than Monsters, Aliens, even (...gasp) RELIGION!

That's it, or all I really want to elaborate on now, but i'm sure more will come to me later. It's 2 in the morning here and i have to get up for work early, plus I just saw Iron Man which is totally badass so my mind is all flustered from that smorgasboard of complete fucking awesomeness.

Basically, i'm done. And think what you will, as i'm sure you optimists and believers out there will, but it's not because i'm bitter, or lovescorned, or any other term you'd like to name it. It's expected by the (very few i'm finding unfortunately) likes of me by the likes of you. Have fun getting married in your twenties, getting that career job, settling down and having kids with a mortgage and nice backyard without ever stopping to ask yourself why you're even fucking do it, or for that matter if you even WANT to besides its just what "everybody does".

My analogy that I use is that I feel as if i've taken the red pill from The Matrix. It's a pretty tough fucking experience once the process as started, to the point of feeling like you're almost losing your mind, but if you make it through it, you see the world entirely differently. Nobody in the "real world", or very few will understand your point of view at all, least of all take you seriously, and that's something that i'm just going to have to live with. At least my eyes are opened, and my life is no longer on auto-pilot.

Think about it...if I leave a significant other and eventually kids out of the equation, at least for now and probably a long time....what responsibilities do I have? At ALL? I can do whatever the fuck I want with my life, for as long as I please, without having to answer to anybody, ever. It's pretty fucking amazing, I can tell you that. And despite how resolute I am to this, because of how we are brought up in this world, I still struggle with it on a daily basis. I worry. I worry that I'll never find anybody, even though I just wrote that I don't want to. I worry about my future financial security, even though I can get by just fine on a minimum budget. The only reason I would really NEED a lot of money in my eyes, besides all the fun toys, would be because it's expected of me, to uphold the lifestyle of a man in a relationship, a married man, or a man with kids, and the list goes on and on. I find myself wanting to seriously date someone, only finding that with my somehow biblical bad luck in girls that my views are constantly reinforced. It may suck right away, but I thank whatever afterwards because it's keeping me in check from my archaic ways...

My point is, if you make sure that you don't have anybody to answer to ever, then you don't HAVE to ever do anything but what YOU want to do. That might not make sense to some, but just ask yourself how many things in your life you actually NEED/want to have/do, that would be eliminated if you weren't trying to conform to society, or appeal to the opposite sex. Why do you have such a nice car? You don't need it. Why do you worry about where you live, what kind of house you have, what kind of job you have, and how much you're bringing in? WHY...I mean I don't need a 50 inch plasma right now. Maybe someday i'll get one, but it just seems like a waste of money. I'm not going to work some job I hate, or even something i don't love, with a great salary just so I can own things if I don't have anybody to impress/show off to/ but myself.

I'm not denying that it's a self-defense mechanism of my own. But so far as I look back in life, emotions have not gotten me very far with anything, ever. The only real worthwhile thing it has gotten me is a few relationships that were really good for a while, and when they ended, the negative emotional backlash was 10x worse than the good emotional feeling I had during. That's not a very good compromise in my eyes. I don't want that ever again, so I won't, at least for now. So I keep myself pretty highly medicated, and it works out pretty well for me. I have time to read, work, socialize, travel, not be stressed out about what someone else thinks or why this person or that person is mad at me or happy with me, not having to deal with the internal AND external drama of being in a relationship (my friend becky blah blah blah blah blah...for HOURS), oh, and pry the best part, fuck someone new pretty much whenever I want to lay down the dedication to do it, which is few and far between because of how useless I truly regard most women. Odds are, if I can sleep with a girl and I know it, I don't even pursue it to that point because it usually ends up being more trouble to deal with afterwards when I know I won't want anything to do with them anymore, when I could just as easily jack off and take care of business and thank the lord I didn't have to deal with getting some dumb bitch out of my house and to stop wanting to hang out with me, then having to hurt her feelings and her being pissed at me even though I told the bitch from the very beginning that I didn't want a goddamn relationship, and because she's a silly girl who doesn't listen she sleeps with me anyways (of course i'm going to try to convince her to sleep with me even after saying that...what did i already say about us all being selfish mindless fucking machines?) thinking that she'll be the one to change me, which I don't even think would honestly be the case with a supermodel. I'm no slouch with my selection as it is, if I do say so myself. Anyways, and all those other things that I wouldn't be able to do, at least not much, if I was in a relationship with someone.

I realize that was all very jumbled and scattered, but please, i'd love to hear any input on my theory.

Do you have cliff notes for this post?

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 04:39 PM   #52 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Internets: 106883
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde View Post
I realize that was all very jumbled and scattered, but please, i'd love to hear any input on my theory.
As true as it may be at the time, hormones start to change peoples brain chemistry at a certain point in their lives and then all of that shit begins to makes sense. Same goes for having kids.

At least thats the best explanation I've got, right now I've got no interest in any sort of relationship that would lead to marriage, and definatly not in marriage or kids. I prefer just keeping girls around that I enjoy being with, but that I don't get all jealus and paranoid about because of some form of commitment.

But I imagine at some point this will change due to hormones taking over, as genes that lead people to make babies in long term relationships spread better than genes that don't.
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 08:25 PM   #53 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 282947
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGICLIT View Post
Tenacious D yo. like duh ID.
at least someone around here has some taste

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 07:40 PM   #54 (permalink)

Internets: 3373
ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute

You know I find really funny?

If a man doesn't want to ever commit to a serious relationship, he's considered selfish and immature. If a woman doesn't ever want to commit to a serious relationship, she's sophisticated, mature, and a real go-getter.

Smoke a cigarette and lie some more -- These conversations kill.
ProfessorNumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 08:54 PM   #55 (permalink)
English.

Internets: 179
Heaven Can Wait has a spectacular aura about Heaven Can Wait has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Heaven Can Wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgazmo View Post

A wise man once said: "The journey of a thousand miles begins with the posting of a single nude."
I got a party trick, and not a day does by that it doesn't impress me

NSFW, there's a penis.
its 3am, and im drunk, there's my excuse for being gay.

http://earth.made2own.com/~nubblies/.../Picture_2.jpg

http://earth.made2own.com/~nubblies/.../Picture_1.jpg

there is little I wouldn't do for a dolphin.
Heaven Can Wait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 09:32 PM   #56 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 275079
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

....is it just me, or did HCW just post a picture of his cock on nubblies?
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 10:54 PM   #57 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

well then

#YOLO
Old 05-11-2008, 02:58 AM   #58 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the warning, because I'm not looking at that. Now since someone did that, can Malibu please even things out at least!?!?!?!

Edit: FUck I went to pictures and saw it. I puked in my mouth twice, and I'm sober!

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.

Last edited by Cocktooth; 05-11-2008 at 03:17 AM.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 03:50 AM   #59 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Don't feel bad, I've looked at least 5 times just to make sure.

#YOLO
Old 05-11-2008, 05:23 AM   #60 (permalink)
*Dislikes ham

Internets: 60790
vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute

I just masturbated to both pictures. It was pretty difficult so now I'm sure I'm not gay.

Putting the sensual in non-consensual.
vaga1220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 11:46 AM   #61 (permalink)
English.

Internets: 179
Heaven Can Wait has a spectacular aura about Heaven Can Wait has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Heaven Can Wait

I just like bragging about not being circumsized.

there is little I wouldn't do for a dolphin.
Heaven Can Wait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 09:42 PM   #62 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 291816
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

That was not a malibu nude.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 06:54 PM   #63 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

Internets: 210144
ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

ninjaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:26 PM   #64 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 291816
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

More like Maliboo. !!
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 05:00 PM   #65 (permalink)
Caribou Lou

Internets: 567
malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to malibu Send a message via MSN to malibu

Wow, Blonde, although that post was extremely long and you said mine was too long to read, I couldn't resist reading through it just to see what you had to say. Surprisingly, I agreed with a lot that you said. I also understand completely where you are coming from.
There's basically two kinds of people, those who are relationship-oriented, and those who are results-oriented. Those who are relationship-oriented base the majority of their being on how they interact with other people, (i.e. people that hate to be alone) making these people very vulnerable to getting hurt in relationships and wasting a lot of time on "love" or what they think to be love.
Those who are results-oriented base their focus on the outcomes they desire (i.e. those who work best alone). This lifestyle has its downfalls as well leading people to sacrifice a lot of friendships and relationships along their life's path.
Obviously, you tend to lean towards being results-oriented. You would rather be alone so that you can achieve the things you desire in your life than stick with the same people all throughout your life. You most likely fit in easily most places you go because your impression on other people is not the most important thing on your mind. I, on the other hand, seem to be more relationship-oriented, and don't think that means "I have to have a boyfriend or I'll go psycho bitch and kill someone." No, that just means that I have a tendency to worry about those close to me more than I do myself. I worry so much about how my relations with other people will be affected, that it sometimes deprives me of my own happiness.
See, I never claim to be perfect, I never try to piss people off, I just find people to be very interesting. I love talking to new people and making small talk because I enjoy the company I gain. I completely respect your views, because I used to be the same way. I hated being in relationships until every one of my friends got into relationships and got too busy to hang out with me. I guess I felt kind of left out. Now, it's like I know no other way of life and I'm stuck in a rut. I'm so used to having someone around 24/7, that I find it hard to be by myself at all. The saddest part is, I'm ashamed that I have become this way, but I've lost all my other instincts over the last 2 years. What do you do because I sure as hell have no idea how to make myself independent of other people.

Edit: Oh and Magiclit, thanks I think? not sure what sickmade means but I know Tech N9ne is pretty fucking awesome, so I'm guessing that's what you meant, lol if not, just call me a dumbshit and tell me to go to hell.

"Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That shit'll come back with you."

Last edited by malibu; 05-15-2008 at 05:01 PM.
malibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 06:04 PM   #66 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 275079
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by malibu View Post
What do you do because I sure as hell have no idea how to make myself independent of other people.
Comes pretty easy to me. I just stock up all the disadvantages to being anchored to other people as opposed to doing shit on my own; namely doing whatever i want whenever i want however i want.
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 06:44 PM   #67 (permalink)
Caribou Lou

malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all

Yeah, but I don't know I guess for a girl it's different. See for me, a relationship has more perks, let me elaborate...
1.) feeling more like I fit in with my peers (females my age)
2.) more money in my life (YES I still make my own money, but not really enough to live comfortably on, and NO I'm not a gold digger if I were I wouldn't have supported my boyfriend for a year and say 8 months that we've been together)
3.) never having to worry about not having something to do when your friends want to act like complete sluts and you don't like that lifestyle anymore
4.) never giving people a reason to call you a slut or anything like that
5.) forcing you to have more self-respect
6.) protecting myself from all the hurt I may go through bouncing around

I don't know I thought I would be able to think of more, but I can't at the moment, I'm too distracted...
Don't get me wrong there's cons too, but I always try to see the best in things I guess, I wish that a theory like this would work for me as well as it does for you, guys are wired much differently though I'm afraid

"Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That shit'll come back with you."
Old 05-15-2008, 08:30 PM   #68 (permalink)
Suckle

Internets: 155868
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, what a positive, life affirming, positive affirmation, I'm an independent person, street wise, I'm jaded but not TOO jaded, thread!
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 08:38 PM   #69 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

Internets: 210144
ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

ninjaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 10:16 PM   #70 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Everybody has won and must all have prizes!

#YOLO
Old 05-15-2008, 10:54 PM   #71 (permalink)
Caribou Lou

Just what did we win? I'm sure I'll regret asking that but hit me with it anyways. We're just putting the forums to work that's all... everyone has something on their mind every once in awhile and when you want to get it out there, what better place to do it than here?

Old 05-15-2008, 11:04 PM   #72 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

it was a response to repugs awesometacular post, don't really expect anyone to get the reference.

Just know the jokes on you, thats all you need to know.

kisses and laters!

#YOLO
Old 05-16-2008, 01:16 AM   #73 (permalink)
Caribou Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEINCREDIBLEdork View Post
Just know the jokes on you, thats all you need to know.
Wow big surprise there, when isn't the joke on me?
The thing that you frequently fail to realize is that I was here over a year before you and therefore am very aware of what a female is getting herself into on this site. You can try to fuck with me all you want, but I've been there done that with the people who made the site what it is today. You really think you're as brutal as they are, you're mistaken. Just to show you how mistaken and to give you a better idea what I've already gone through on this site refer to this thread.
Back To School Blowjobs
I've been through hell in the past on this site because I already dealt with all that newbie bullshit of not knowing how things worked around here. I may not have always fit in, but I still stood my ground and didn't just run away like a little pussy bitch because some guys were being mean to me, heaven forbid that.

You could sit here and call me every name you could possibly think of, say all the terrible things you want about me, you could tell me to fucking die and rot in hell and it wouldn't bother me. The point is, whether you like me or not, I couldn't give a shit less, I know there are those select few (I don't have to mention names) on here that do appreciate my perspective. If you choose not to, that's your perrogative, have fun with that, just don't expect me to be your little push-around bitch who's just going to sit back and take it.
"Kisses and laters!!"

Last edited by malibu; 05-16-2008 at 01:26 AM. Reason: stupid link
Old 05-16-2008, 01:01 PM   #74 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

I think you might be over reacting a bit. what i said wasn't really a slam, it was more like a soft friendly punch on the shoulder while saying, "just joshing dawgg." I tried to convey that by saying "kisses and laters." but apparently you took that as "i hate you please die," you need to settle down lass.

#YOLO
Old 05-16-2008, 10:08 PM   #75 (permalink)
Suckle

Internets: 155868
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe she's all hopped up on meth again.
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote